Criticker.com - Film Recommendations and Community
currently at ...
the Forum 1000 Among All Your TCIs
the Blog New Enhancement Film Typ...
0 films ranked
You Explore Interact Resources
Search
Profile All Your Rankings Starred Reviews Your Best TCIs PSIs Kumpels Wishlist
Random Film
Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (2009)
Post to Facebook
Posted to your Facebook profile
Rank It
500 characters left
Summary: Based on the popular video game franchise, female fighter Chun Li embarks on a quest for justice. (imdb)
Country: Canada
Directed By: Andrzej Bartkowiak
Written By: Justin Marks
Additional Information & Actions
More information at IMDb
Invalid Trailer
If you'd like, provide a new one!
Ratings
Loading Products from Amazon and Ebay
Show:All Rankings | With Reviews
Order by:TCI | Tier | Date Ranked | # Stars (Reviews)
TCI User Score
na Jorg
na JosefBeeby
na chaotron
T1
It's amazing that the two most ridiculous characters in a Street Fighter movie are "regular" cops. I wonder how everyone managed to keep a straight face while saying their absurd lines. Five points for unintentional humor.
na sterling
na haljordan2
na macab
na FullCollapse
na sirphibes
na kreuzer
na Ev@n
T1
I had high expectations for this. Not that I ever expected it to be good of course, I had hoped that it would be laughably bad so at least I could get something out of it. Unfortunately I didn't get to laugh at it...just yawn. Grade: F
na mchen
na fethikaval
na Hyomil
na Luna6ix
T1
this was a joke right? a very unfunny joke. just to clarify, if you base a movie on a fighting video game that has no plot then the product is a movie that has no plot--that seems pretty logical.
na Moonriver
na sekerli
na LOTNorm
na SlantMag
T1
"Like a failed offspring sullying its family name, this laughable would-be diversion has only its digitally-based predecessors going for it." - Rob Humanick
na temperaguy
na lmanpig
na PerryStroika
na OMGFridge
T1
Unwatchable trash. Why was this even made?
na Bitch Alert
T1
How did that japanese kid become a westerner? That's what I want to know.
na atsiz
na Adobe Slats
na ChrisPalm
T1
Haha, this movie actually tries to be serious
na RoXoN
na sgdrew
na selcukcuk
na lostinlodos
T10
na SicilianClan
na doctor7
T2
Everything you've heard about Chris Klein is this movie is 110% true. He's an absolute gem in this pile of horrendous trash. It's like he was filmed entirely with another crew who all knew the kind of movie they were making while Kristin Kreuk was under some dillusion of the film's greatness. Needless to say she's terrible and every moment Klein isn't on the screen in glorious Seagal/Norris/Bronson fashion this movie hurts. But when he is this movie soars into over-acting comedy town.
na hotsake
na pknight
na mostafah
na JJM
na monoversal
na Ross
T1
Chris Klein has the hair of Christian Slater, the subtlety of Jim Carrey and the acting ability of, hmm, Chris Klein. This makes him laughably bad. Sadly the entertainment of watching him destroy every line is the only interesting part of this film.
na wavymouth
na luke420187
na MBBinger
na deanazhollis
na caocao
T1
This would've been a success had it been 'Street Fighter: Legend Doesn't Begin to Describe Charlie Nash'. Sadly it wasn't. One can only hope for sequels.
na whatismyname
T1
It was one of those shitty films I wanted to watch. Seeing how I liked the 'Dragonball Evolution' film, I thought there was a chance I'd like this, didn't quite turn out that way. Kristin Kreuk seems to have aged since I've last seen her in 'Smallville' (granted it was the first season that I watched). Damn, Robin Shou hasn't aged since 'Mortal Kombat'. Chris Klein, lol..
na yasirb
na Indy
na aadhi
na Detox
T1
This was bad enough to entertain me. I loughed a lot.
na rottentomat
na Soulmerge
na synweap
na purgatos
T1
"He has been the milk of my business, but even milk has an expiration date." - M. Bison, scary evil man.
na dzejson
na andagh
T1
Let off some steam Balrog?
na Paradigma
na MentalCritic
na juacade
na KingKongBong
na hansen1973
na ShogunRua
T1
One of the worst films ever made. The combination of hilariously awful acting, one of the worst cast leads AND villains ever, atrocious fight scenes, asinine plot holes, and meaningless shots and sequences makes the first Street Fighter film seem like a great action gem by comparison.
na elchupa
na jacub82
na Freckles
na capslockyl
na dst7175
T1
What a joke this movie is. Chris Klein maybe the worst acting ever. The movie is so bad it makes it boring. But Kristin Kreuk is hot so i gave this movie a 10 because of her.
na teashon
na bitoogii
na Richnerd
na poltergeist
na ivyy
yuh
na TidusFFX
T2
When not even Moon Bloodgood isn't enough to save a movie, it's bad. Kreuk is more anorectic than ever and absolutely can't act. A few good moments are buried under a lot of nonsense. However, I quite liked the soundtrack.
na Dortune
na Meta Critic
na Lovecraft
na DougReese
na hajikarimi
na Niksl
na unluvable
T1
The only reason I went to see this movie was to support Kristin Kruek in her big screen career. This chick does it for me. So if she happens on the set of "Ishtar 2," count me in! Even with all the fanboy love I could muster, I couldn't bring myself to enjoy this film. It's a movie one could easily find themselves walking out of. I only held out because of Kruek.
na Rocko
T9
na Risingashes
na Ytadel
T3
Astoundingly, gloriously awful. That the action scenes, plot, characters, and dialogue are excrementitious should surprise no one, but special shoutouts must go to Chris Klein, who gives one of the all-time great terrible performances, induing Charlie Nash with cringe-inducing, laugh-out-loud "attitude" like he missed that fact that 80's action movies have been gone for two decades. 30 extra points for brilliant badness.
na Architeutis
na Poseur117
T1
God, I wanted to like this movie so bad. Highlights include Neal McDonough even if his Bison is nothing like in the games. Robin Shou shows up as someone. Gen, I think. That was cool. Well, I guess that's it for the highlights.
na ToeAndno
na NhanLa
na dangeek
na karabe
na tedrock
na GordonBombay
T1
Movie based on a game, seldom a good idea.
na RainandFire
na barisius
na k0stasp1
na Trapspringer
na maneeshgoel
na chiefg
T1
This movie has been the milk of my operation. But even milk has an expiry date. DVDSNAP.
na CHOICECOD
Laughable.
na PeterdeJ
na gogokain
T2
This is terrible for a movie, but it's even worse for a live action Street Fighter movie. Which says a lot, considering the only other movie in that category. Enjoy fine dialogue such as "Your father has been the milk of my operation, but even milk has an expiration date". Laugh as "that kinda hot girl from Smallville" tries and fails to carry a Hollywood film all on her own. Cry as Robin Shou mispronounces "Ryu". Despair as Chris Klein sets the craft of acting back to the precambrian era.
na Taliban
na Only_Sony
na KMcNeil
T1
Terrible movie, awesome entertainment. "This guy walks through the raindrops", "you've just inherited a big problem" and "your father has been the milk of my operation, but even milk has an expiration date" are some of the finest dialogue you'll ever find in a movie. All the scenes without Klein are nigh on unbearable, but every scene with him is comedy gold. Going through the entire movie with one facial expression and hamming it up like he was in a sandwich, he absolutely kills it.
na josephbc
na avgcrtckr
na madmex
na cminferno
T2
The protagonist is as compelling as a block of wood, the fights are horribly dull and the plot is a contrived mess. I can't imagine someone actually read this script and thought it was good, I mean who's the audience? It steps on too many toes to be for the fans, but its too stupid to be for anyone else. I suppose they could use this as a replacement for the death penalty. I can't tell which would be worse.
na micah
T1
Terrible action movie that features the phenomenally poor casting choice of American Pie's Chris Klein as a hardboiled detective. Every scene he's in is so hammed up that it's entertaining despite the wooden dialogue. The action for most of the movie is uncreative. There aren't even any street fights.
na Holygrail2
na ThaKakarot
na Skeeter
T8
na DaWolfey
T1
Is she supposed to be a super hero, or just a vigilante out for revenge? If the film doesn't know then we don't know either. At the end she decides to go to a kung-fu tournament. "I HEARD A GUY CALLED RYU IS IN THAT TOURNAMENT, YOU BETTER LOOK OUT FOR HIM" *turns to camera* (That is an actual line from the film). I guess they plan on making a film for each character, but seeing how big a disaster this one was, I hope not.
na murdemotion
na Litigator
na klevolainen
na BradRapstars
T1
Chris Klein acting for all he's worth is the only redeeming feature of this giant pile of shit. Seriously, how did no-one in the course of the creation of this movie take a deep breath and go "Oh wait, this is a pile of shit!"
na joeroxy
T1
I checked my lowest rankings and came to the conclusion this film from no on will be my new worst movie. Congratulations to the director, screenwriter and cast, especially the fellow who played 'Gem'.
na abu_89
na Solid Snake
na saner
na mikeparasol
T2
Thoroughly enjoyable despite being astoundingly awful.
na Charlie
na SirEvo
na Kusanagi
T1
I mean, what do you expect from a movie based off a fighting game?
na crak
na pupetman64
na woody130496
na DrewTheDude
T1
The only good thing about this movie is MOTHERFUCKIN BALROG!
na Malarky
na Wiche
T1
Did I really see a Kamehameha in this flick? Because I've seen that in Dragonball Z already and that's a cartoon.. What a machobehaviour, it really annoyed the crap out of me. This film was bad in every way it could have been.
na KenMeisters