glad to see some work has been accomplished on this subject, the movie beetlejuice hits even if typed as "beetle juice".
1. EDIT: some plural versions of words are quite different from their singular versions, such as "ghost story" and "ghost stories" perhaps find a way to hit the actual movie "ghost story" which is fred astaire's last movie as well as the two that have "ghost stories" in their titles.
2. EDIT: typing "arachnaphobia" gives the hit of only one movie which is "eight legged freaks", "arachnophobia" however gives a direct hit to the movie starring jeff daniels. there is only one letter in difference.
3. EDIT: typing "twenty eight days later" gives a hit of "28 days later" as third after two other movies that aren't as similar.
4. EDIT: typing "sweeny todd" gives a hit for "sweeney todd" after "zombie rampage".
5. EDIT: the typo "independance day"--only one letter off doesn't hit for the one with will smith.
6. EDIT: typing "oh, god!" gives a hit for the '77 movie only after 22 other movies.