Gravity

For posts related to a specific film -- beware of spoilers o ye who dareth enter!
Stewball
2188 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Gravity

Post by Stewball »

FarCryss wrote:This is getting mean-spirited. I am going to leave the forums now. Goodbye, lovers.

Are you leaving or not? :roll:
And don't let Shogun intimidate you. I like your pussy avatar.

Suture Self
2704 Ratings

Post by Suture Self »

Stewball wrote:
FarCryss wrote:This is getting mean-spirited. I am going to leave the forums now. Goodbye, lovers.

I meant leave the forums for the day, as I had better things to do with my life, y'know??!?!

Stewball
2188 Ratings

Post by Stewball »

FarCryss wrote:
Stewball wrote:

I meant leave the forums for the day, as I had better things to do with my life, y'know??!?!

For the day vs. forever, kind of a big difference that might indicate the need for clarification. But glad you're sticking around.

gurugugu
1763 Ratings

Post by gurugugu »

I was very impressed by the film when I saw it, in IMAX. It was a truly cinematic experience. I felt myself in that space, it was a journey, increidlbe journey... I love movies, all kind (foreign, local, independent, blockbusters) and always my preferences go to those movies which made me feef things, those movies that get me somewhere, and change me in some way. Sometimes, that feeling came from the story itself, other, from the cinematic experience. Isn't that what cinema is about? let you live something different? get you somewhere else? at this point, don't you think Gravity was a hell of a ride? poor characters? well, yes... little script? well, yes.. but, guys, hell of a ride. How much movies can presume of that? (sorry for my poor english)