"The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and disappe

For posts related to a specific film -- beware of spoilers o ye who dareth enter!
Stewball
2188 Ratings
Your TCI: na

"The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and disappe

Post by Stewball »

Funniest movie I've seen in a good while. It's an original Swedish take on "Forrest Gump" with some "Magnolia" thrown in. Half in English, including the narration, with the subtitles not being too distracting. 9/10

(Listed on Criticker as: The Centenarian who climbed out the window and vanished.)

bowfinger
2839 Ratings

Re: "The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and dis

Post by bowfinger »

Sorry, but when will you stop dumping your mini reviews, summaries, or whatever, into the movie specific thread? You are treating this place like your personal logbook, but that's what the mini review is for. If people want to follow you, they'll just add you as a kumpel and follow your reviews. As far as I can see, you are just mostly copying and pasting your minis here without adding anything new. The other scenario is you just add a line or more than the mini allows and call it a full review, which is nowhere near what a real full review looks like. But almost all of them, if not all, regardless of length, make it here. You are just continually spamming.

Like this topic here, what is the point of posting this? This is not even a review, or "specific" in any way that remotely matters to anything.

Stewball
2188 Ratings

Re: "The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and dis

Post by Stewball »

bercutio wrote:Sorry, but when will you stop dumping your mini reviews, summaries, or whatever, into the movie specific thread? You are treating this place like your personal logbook, but that's what the mini review is for. If people want to follow you, they'll just add you as a kumpel and follow your reviews. As far as I can see, you are just mostly copying and pasting your minis here without adding anything new. The other scenario is you just add a line or more than the mini allows and call it a full review, which is nowhere near what a real full review looks like. But almost all of them, if not all, regardless of length, make it here. You are just continually spamming.

Like this topic here, what is the point of posting this? This is not even a review, or "specific" in any way that remotely matters to anything.

I almost never put them up here unless they go over the dinky limit. I put this particular one up because most people probably haven't heard of it or might have thought it wasn't worth the trip. In any case, if I'm the only one posting in this forum, whose fault is that, and who the fuck should care? If you'll look, every once in a while they do spark a thread. I can't tell if you're jealous, or just a jerk--well, the latter is obvious. Who are you anyway, a self-appointed hall monitor, deputizing yourself to enforce rules that don't exist?

And while your at it (chewing on that foot in your mouth), what is the "Movie Specific" forum supposed to be for, specifically?