My list is accurate and doesn't contain anything I think is pretentious; there are reasons why a few of his films are so famous.
1. Vertigo (Hitchcock's ultimate masterpiece)
2. North by Northwest (the greatest action/mystery film of all time)
3. Psycho (the greatest horror film of all time for several reasons...all of the sequels are good as well).
4. Rear Window (this film is a piece of art that evokes all the great human emotions...like Vertigo)
5. The Birds (Naturalism at its most frightening...Hedren (Hitch's best lead lady) at her finest)
6. Notorious (The definition of Elegant)
7. Strangers on a Train (under-rated)
8. Dial "M" for Murder
9. Shadow of a Doubt
10A. Rebecca...shit...sorry...I totally forgot about it. Lady Vanishes gets bumped. To me, Hitchcock was still learning when he made The Lady Vanishes, and while it definitely contains flashes of brilliance and definitely would have been better if it had been made 10 years later (technology), it doesn't stack up to the films he made during his long and illustrious prime.)
10B The Lady Vanishes