Help me!! I need to know, it's gonna knaw my mind please!!!

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
cdoublev
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Help me!! I need to know, it's gonna knaw my mind please!!!

Post by cdoublev »

So it's been a while since I last saw this movie. I don't remember ever seeing a name of it since I watched it only midway on the television. It was on old movie, probably from the 40's or 50's. The main character was a guy, he had blonde hair. I remember turning on the television and seeing him with a woman who also had blond hair, they were saying that they loved each other. I think he said something about running away and living a life together. She refused. later in the movie he starts to work for this guy who owns a plantation. He makes cigar leaves. The guy works under the big boss. He does a great job. Later he might have gone to the army or somewhere else, but he leaves the big boss's company, oh! there was also a scene where some of the plantation catches fire because the son of big boss was jealous of not getting attention like the guy was. The woman he loves marries the big boss's son because he's rich. The youngest daughter of the Big Boss is the only one close to the guy and later on in the movie they start a relationship. AS the movie end, she stays by his side when I think he wants to start his own cigar leaf plantation. The Big Boss comes and offers him to come back, but he refuses and the daughter is there with everyone that helped the guy. The son of big boss is in the car beaten up I think. AND That's all I remember, I really liked this movie. I watched it on TMC (TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES) it was really good. I hope there is someone who can identify this movie. I will be very grateful. :cry: :( :? :roll: :) :D

comepelicula
1841 Ratings

Re: Help me!! I need to know, it's gonna knaw my mind please

Post by comepelicula »

cdoublev
0 Ratings

Post by cdoublev »

YEA YES!!!! FINALLY. THANK YOU JESUS O:) Thank you so much. I even stayed up all night to search for it. I stumbled upon my own post and you have solved the mystery! Thanks a bunch :D

comepelicula
1841 Ratings

Post by comepelicula »

Hahaha, I’m glad you finally found the name of that obscure movie you watched a long time ago and you want to watch again but you just have a couple of images haunting you… I’ve had that feeling, I still have it, but the images don’t really make much sense. All I remember is a court from a small American town where the judge is hideous and some family of tourists (I think) arrives to the town and the judge gives them some very weird sentences.

I am drifting; anyway I hope the movie is as good as your memories of it.

td888
3958 Ratings

Post by td888 »

comepelicula wrote:All I remember is a court from a small American town where the judge is hideous and some family of tourists (I think) arrives to the town and the judge gives them some very weird sentences.

It sounds like an episode of Twilight Zone.

Edit:
I was wrong I think it's this one: Nothing but trouble.

http://www.criticker.com/film/Nothing_But_Trouble/

comepelicula
1841 Ratings

Post by comepelicula »

I think I’m going to drop a tear, this is truly some of Critcker’s magic come true in this holidays season :P (a bit early but meh), that’s exactly the movie I remember, at first I thought it was that Twilight Zone episode but nope.

How could I been so young to forget Chevy Chase and John Candy in a Dan Aykroyd film and with Demi Moore!!! I don’t know why mi PSI is tier 2, this movie looks awesome. Also the poster has the correct names over the heads, very peculiar indeed.

Thanks td888.

td888
3958 Ratings

Post by td888 »

comepelicula wrote:I think I’m going to drop a tear, this is truly some of Critcker’s magic come true in this holidays season :P (a bit early but meh), that’s exactly the movie I remember, at first I thought it was that Twilight Zone episode but nope.

How could I been so young to forget Chevy Chase and John Candy in a Dan Aykroyd film and with Demi Moore!!! I don’t know why mi PSI is tier 2, this movie looks awesome. Also the poster has the correct names over the heads, very peculiar indeed.

Thanks td888.

You're welcome. I remember having seen this before, thinking it was a Twilight Zone episode. Then I remembered that dude from Planes, Trains and Automobiles was in it. Finding this movie, I realised it was John Candy. From there it was easy.