Weird movie

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Vassago
3006 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Weird movie

Post by Vassago »

Okay, I doubt anyone will understand what I'll try to describe but maybe someone came across with something this weird.

They find a formula of goodness, they want everyone to be good people in the world. But than they realize formula causes stupidity and effects the whole world. People start peeing their pants, it's like alzheimer's.
Story is told by a man and the camera focuses on him, and he has a sibling, who drinks water to stay alive.

and the idea comes from a city/village where no crime happens..

I know it's a shitty description but help me please :D

dardan
1637 Ratings

Re: Weird movie

Post by dardan »

Is it anime/action? What year and what country is it from?

Vassago
3006 Ratings

Re: Weird movie

Post by Vassago »

Alright I found it. It turned out to be a mini tv series, not a movie.

I was talking about the episode called "The End of the Whole Mess" from Nightmares & Dreamscapes: From the Stories of Stephen King.

Here's the summary: "On November 25, 2011, documentary filmmaker Howard Fornoy tells the story of his family, and more specifically of his younger brother Robert. Bobby, a genius from birth, was troubled with the human race's violent tendencies. One day he discovers a small town in Texas with a non-existent crime rate, and he attempts to find out the cause. He finds chemicals in the local water supply that have a calming effect. In an effort to bring about world peace, he decides to spread the chemical worldwide using a volcano eruption. But Bobby's plan has effects he did not forsee."

:lol: