Worst Sex Scenes in film

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
TheRealJ-Ro
1484 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Worst Sex Scenes in film

Post by TheRealJ-Ro »

begoniabol wrote:The sex scenes in The Room. The music is beyond horrific

Haha aww come on. Everything about The Room was epic.

synthono
3152 Ratings

Post by synthono »

I'm going to go with Bloodrayne on this one. It depicts sex as something generally uncomfortable and unpleasant.

etherealtard
802 Ratings

Post by etherealtard »

great thread for a first post.

without a doubt 'Don't Look Now', watching Donald Sutherland screw was the the un-sexiest balling scene i've ever witnessed!

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

aw man, who reported the Samurai Cop clip on YouTube? :evil:

Anomaly
1894 Ratings

Post by Anomaly »

people who hate fun, obviously

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

a new contender steps forth: Big Bad Mama (1974) shows a fully nude Bill Shatner railing Angie Dickinson from behind.

Pretty terrifying. :|

Stewball
2188 Ratings

Post by Stewball »

Since I withdrew my nomination, I hereby supplant it with Borat. It isn't a sex scene per se, but I can't think of a more disgusting boner-killer than that one. I had to sterilize my brain with alcohol after that.

Sacha may finally have found his niche with the upcoming Freddie Mercury bio. On second thought, he'll probably get explicit. :shock:

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

I recently rewatched the early 90's gem that is Showdown in Little Tokyo.

Tia Carrere and Dolph Ludgren get it on in a sex scene that stubbornly defies my attempts to capture the hilarity in mere words. So here it is in all its glory.

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

TheDenizen wrote:I recently rewatched the early 90's gem that is Showdown in Little Tokyo.

I like that movie!

TheDenizen wrote:Tia Carrere and Dolph Ludgren get it on in a sex scene that stubbornly defies my attempts to capture the hilarity in mere words. So here it is in all its glory.

Fun fact- Tia Carrere didn't want to get nude on camera, so they used a body double for those parts of the scene. That's a crying shame, because Tia was always a lousy actress, but she was ridiculously hot during the 90s. I always find that annoying; shit actresses who have some moral hang-ups about showing a tiny bit of skin. Meanwhile, genuinely talented European actresses have no problems getting completely naked on camera and often indulging in very involved sex scenes.

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

ShogunRua wrote:
TheDenizen wrote:I recently rewatched the early 90's gem that is Showdown in Little Tokyo.

I like that movie!

As do I, friend. I wish there were more cheesetastic Brandon Lee films like this one.

And hot actresses who won't do nudity = boo. especially ones who are only semi-talented and rely on their looks to get cast in the first place. *looks at Jessica Alba*