Worst Sex Scenes in film

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
ShogunRua
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Worst Sex Scenes in film

Post by ShogunRua »

TheDenizen wrote:
ShogunRua wrote:
TheDenizen wrote:I recently rewatched the early 90's gem that is Showdown in Little Tokyo.

I like that movie!

As do I, friend. I wish there were more cheesetastic Brandon Lee films like this one.

And hot actresses who won't do nudity = boo. especially ones who are only semi-talented and rely on their looks to get cast in the first place. *looks at Jessica Alba*

That's another good example, but I would take Tia Carrere in her prime many times over the tiny Alba, who has neither breasts nor ass. Maybe that's why Alba is so reticent about appearing nude? Her body secretly sucks? :)

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

:lol:

Ag0stoMesmer
4943 Ratings

Post by Ag0stoMesmer »

Showgirls pool scene.

Jehan
2310 Ratings

Post by Jehan »

Ag0stoMesmer wrote:Showgirls pool scene.

I came in this thread to post this. That girl was having pretty serious seizures all throughout the movie :lol:

Ag0stoMesmer
4943 Ratings

Post by Ag0stoMesmer »

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)

A schizophrenic mess of not wanting it in the story -but needing it to further the plot- and the vampires themselves disliking it but being incredibly good at it -like everything else- when they do, garbage.

karamazov.
1727 Ratings

Post by karamazov. »

Ag0stoMesmer wrote:Showgirls pool scene.

More like best.

dunbar
1053 Ratings

Post by dunbar »

begoniabol wrote:The sex scenes in The Room. The music is beyond horrific

Yes.

Ibn Salami wrote:The sex scene that's used like three times in The Room was pure torture

Yes.

TheRealJ-Ro wrote:Haha aww come on. Everything about The Room was epic.

Yes.

So shall it be considered the best-worst-epic sex scene of horribly pure torture?

andy87
0 Ratings

Post by andy87 »

The Bond films. It's usually just him lying bare-chested on the bed beside his lady friend, who's always wrapped in a strategically placed sheet. James pops his cork, they sip Champagne, he makes a smutty remark, and then they roll over. 'Oh James' indeed!

lilalex666
2039 Ratings

Post by lilalex666 »

The first movie that comes to mind is Carie. The original. Not entirely a sex scene, but when the main bully girl is in the car with John Travolta, giving him a blow job, all you can see is her head bobbing awkwardly in his lap, and while the awkward head motion is taking place, she is rambling on, with no speech impediment I might add, about how much she hates Carey. Makes me laugh every single time I watch it, and that movie is an annual for me. So bad. Which makes it awesome.