Worst Sex Scenes in film

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
TheDenizen
3114 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Worst Sex Scenes in film

Post by TheDenizen »

Pickpocket wrote:
TheDenizen wrote:oh come on. Linda Hamilton and Michael Biehn in Terminator? SEXY :?

:lol:

yeah, not totally hot, but this was one of the very first times I saw boobs in a movie as a wee Denizen, so nostalgia fuzzes the memory.

tef
1361 Ratings

Post by tef »

The scene in Taking Lives with Jolie and some dude was absolutely awful. They have sex fully clothed?

Stewball
2188 Ratings

Post by Stewball »

JohnSandwich wrote:The topic is worst sex scenes, not greatest sex scenes.

OK, if you 're serious, you MUST be thinking of another movie. No, no, you can't be serious. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAM, good one.

Anomaly
1894 Ratings

Post by Anomaly »

The sex scene in Brokeback Mountain. Lube? What the fuck is that?

snallygaster
1646 Ratings

Post by snallygaster »

Stewball wrote:
JohnSandwich wrote:The topic is worst sex scenes, not greatest sex scenes.

OK, if you 're serious, you MUST be thinking of another movie. No, no, you can't be serious. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAM, good one.

Is this that "meta-humour" the kids are all using these days? Anyway, I just watched the scene on Youtube & I'm with Mr. Sandwich.

Stewball
2188 Ratings

Post by Stewball »

snallygaster wrote:Is this that "meta-humour" the kids are all using these days? Anyway, I just watched the scene on Youtube & I'm with Mr. Sandwich.

Hmmmmm, I just watched the youtube one and either I'm going nuts or I saw a different print. That isn't the way I remember it at all. In any case, based on that, I withdraw my nomination. **checks self in for mental observation**

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

I watched the MacGruber scene in question on Youtube also...It certainly wasn't sexy, but it wasn't really funny, either. The puppet sex scene in Team America was about 100 times funnier.

JohnSandwich
3677 Ratings

Post by JohnSandwich »

Agree to disagree. Did you watch the full scene btw? Straight after the scene with Kristen Wiig there's another long sex scene where he makes loud love to the spirit of his dead wife. Classic MacGruber.

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

Sounds like I missed out on the extra "fun".

To be fair, I hate SNL (and especially their spinoff films) and I'd never even seen the MacGruber character until the trailers for it came out. It wasn't something I was ever likely to enjoy. 8-)

JohnSandwich
3677 Ratings

Post by JohnSandwich »

Oh, I've only watched like a half episode of SNL in my entire life, since I'm from Norway and they only started showing it on TV here fairly recently (at least to my knowledge) - so I was introduced to the character by the film myself. Anyways, I know I'm in the minority when it comes to my love for this film, so whatever let the topic carry on without further derailment.