Use film poster if thumbnail not available in rankings list

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
iceblox
3620 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Use film poster if thumbnail not available in rankings list

Post by iceblox »

My all rankings HTML list has 'NO PIC' for most of the entries, especially the ones I've added.

If the thumbnails are not present for a movie, as is the case with the newer additions, can the poster be displayed in its stead?

P.S: And while we are there, add 'Film Summary' as another column to the feed? I've requested this years ago.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: Use film poster if thumbnail not available in rankings l

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for alerting us to this... the html list should actually be using the poster by default, anyway. I've opened a bug to address this and we should be getting to it soon.

We'll also take a look again at your suggestion to add "summary" to the list of fields exported.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

We've taken care of this -- poster images are now used by default, and we've also added the summary to the export. Hope you like the changes!

iceblox
3620 Ratings

Post by iceblox »

Oh, man! THANK YOU SO MUCH for adding Summary in the feed. I wrote a bulk of those summaries and wanted a way to save them. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D