recently approved series are not yellow

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
KasperL
7227 Ratings
Your TCI: na

recently approved series are not yellow

Post by KasperL »

Recently approved titles are usually color-coded. But today none of the series in the database are marked yellow.

I know that you're probably tinkering at the moment, trying to iron stuff out after the (amazing!) addition of tv shows... so let me know if should take a breather before posting here whenever I stumble upon a bug, yeah? :)

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: recently approved series are not yellow

Post by mpowell »

Yeah, we're still hammering out problems... but you guys reporting them is an important part of that. This one, for instance, we weren't aware of! If you've found new problems, please do continue to let us know :)

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

Yeah, this is still a problem.

Anomaly
1894 Ratings

Post by Anomaly »

Probably related to this: ordering TV series by number of ratings leads to the recently approved series being all out of order. Example, Breaking Bad appears on page 3 when it has enough ratings to be in the first column of the first page.

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

I noticed that out of all the TV series and mini-series, including about 34 that were added only a few hours ago, the only one highlighted in yellow was Green Lantern: The Animated Series. I guess 1 is better than 0, though!

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

This is definitely becoming a bigger issue since the number of TV series has now swelled to 2336 titles! Having to individually scroll through 39 pages, while I've been doing it, is suboptimal.

mattorama12
3094 Ratings

Post by mattorama12 »

ShogunRua wrote:This is definitely becoming a bigger issue since the number of TV series has now swelled to 2336 titles! Having to individually scroll through 39 pages, while I've been doing it, is suboptimal.

Agreed. I salute you for your efforts. I've given up on scrolling through the pages now, and am just really relying on seeing my Kumpel activity.

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

mattorama12 wrote:
ShogunRua wrote:This is definitely becoming a bigger issue since the number of TV series has now swelled to 2336 titles! Having to individually scroll through 39 pages, while I've been doing it, is suboptimal.

Agreed. I salute you for your efforts. I've given up on scrolling through the pages now, and am just really relying on seeing my Kumpel activity.

It's definitely becoming more and more irritating these days. I might stop myself when it reaches 3,000 or so.

KasperL
7227 Ratings

Post by KasperL »

As for discovering keeping track of newly added shows, I find that it helps to use the ignore functions on those that I have no interest in. And more or less every day I use filters such as these:

http://www.criticker.com/?fl&view=all&f ... 0zi11zuzob
http://www.criticker.com/?fl&view=all&filter=i11zuzor

But as of today, it seems the yellow is back! :)

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

KasperL wrote:
But as of today, it seems the yellow is back! :)

I don't think so. That is, yes, there is the occasional series marked in yellow. But the number of series highlighted in yellow are far, far fewer than the number of series added in the most recent update, let alone the last several.