Actors by Percentage Seen (The New Feature)

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
Bojangles
2727 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Actors by Percentage Seen (The New Feature)

Post by Bojangles »

Let's all show off some of the results we get from utilizing the new Criticker feature, Order Filmmaker List by Percentage Seen.

snallygaster
1646 Ratings

Re: Actors by Percentage Seen (The New Feature)

Post by snallygaster »

Cool. Looks like I've seen all of Éva Almássy Albert's work.

Would have been helpful for this thread, too. Samuel Armstrong? Yeah, I've seen all that guy's films.

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

Mine is a bit depressing.

In my number one spot, having seen all 10 films he appeared in, stands Chris Farley. I hate Chris Farley.

CMonster
1444 Ratings

Post by CMonster »

ShogunRua wrote:Mine is a bit depressing.

In my number one spot, having seen all 10 films he appeared in, stands Chris Farley. I hate Chris Farley.

With 9/10 films seen Farley is also my number 1. He's in that spot because I'm a fan though.

3dRevelation
1164 Ratings

Post by 3dRevelation »

Cool new feature. With a 5 film minimum, this is my top 5:
1. John Cazale 5/6 83%
2. Edward Norton 19/27 70%
3. Robert A. Silverman 5/8 63% (I admittedly have no idea who this guy is, but apparently he's worked with Cronenberg numerous times so that would explain why I've seen so many of his films)
4. Desmond Llewelyn 14/23 61% all of them because of the Bond tear I've been on
5. Chris Farley 6/10 60%

I skipped over my number 4, Michael G. Wilson, as it seems he is mainly a writer/producer on the Bond films and I'm guessing just made cameos

mwgerb
2074 Ratings

Post by mwgerb »

I have a similar situation. Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg are both in my "top 10" directors, because I hate their movies enough to watch them as a testament to human failure. Having seen 9/9 by Christopher Nolan, 5/5 by Darren Aronofsky, and 5/6 by Terrence Malick seems about right though.

klea
1941 Ratings

Post by klea »

Farley is my top actor too :lol:

td888
3958 Ratings

Post by td888 »

This feature surprised me a lot:

Michael G. Wilson 100% (13/13)
Had to look him up, apparently played in a lot of Bond films.

Leland Orser 75% (9/12)
An old geeser, had to look him up too...

Andrew Garfield 73% (8/11)
A young upcoming actor.

Emma Watson 71% (10/14)
Edward Norton 70% (19/27)

Rebecca Romijn 70% (7/10)
Damn, she has a hot profile pic.

Desmond Llewelyn 70% (16/23)
Another Bond bloke, but obviously quite famous for it.

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

3dRevelation wrote:
I skipped over my number 4, Michael G. Wilson, as it seems he is mainly a writer/producer on the Bond films and I'm guessing just made cameos

He is number 2 on mine, as I have seen 12/13 movies he was "in". Probably the most anonymous actor to come up on people's list, as he is actually uncredited in most of his roles.

mgwerb wrote:I have a similar situation. Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg are both in my "top 10" directors, because I hate their movies enough to watch them as a testament to human failure. Having seen 9/9 by Christopher Nolan, 5/5 by Darren Aronofsky, and 5/6 by Terrence Malick seems about right though.

In my case, it wasn't intentional. Growing up in the 90s, I watched a bunch of dumb comedies from that time. More recently, I saw Dirty Work because of Norm MacDonald, which Farley had a minor role in. Again, it's depressing. Through no effort of my own, I have seen 100% of the movies of an actor I hate, while having seen less than 10% of the filmography of many actors I love.

Stewball
2188 Ratings

Post by Stewball »

I hit the by tier# and it came up a lot more interesting--by tier average showing also the raw number you've seen. My #1 by percentage came up with someone I didn't know, by name anyway. I did recognize his face though.