Karagarga

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
Quicky
786 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Karagarga

Post by Quicky »

Has the Karagarga website been down for everyone the last 24 hours?

cagedwisdom
2090 Ratings

Post by cagedwisdom »

Works for me now, but I haven't used it in the last 24 hours..

wj23
0 Ratings

Post by wj23 »

Hi, I was hoping someone would be generous enough to send me an invite to Karagarga. There are a few documentaries I've been trying to get for a long time but have had no luck in finding. I know people want a bit more info before just giving away invites so here's a few films/director's I'm interested in:

Kissangi Diary
China Blue
Her Name is Sabine
20 Years Later
Hardcore (Stephen Walker)

Ulrich Seidl
Farun Harouki
Chris Marker
Georges Franju

Any help would really be appreciated, and I'd be happy to share any films in my collection once a member.

Many thanks.

willjames23 [at] googlemail [dot] com

Scottathon
2357 Ratings

Post by Scottathon »

wj23 wrote:Hi, I was hoping someone would be generous enough to send me an invite to Karagarga. There are a few documentaries I've been trying to get for a long time but have had no luck in finding. I know people want a bit more info before just giving away invites so here's a few films/director's I'm interested in:

Kissangi Diary
China Blue
Her Name is Sabine
20 Years Later
Hardcore (Stephen Walker)

Ulrich Seidl
Farun Harouki
Chris Marker
Georges Franju

Any help would really be appreciated, and I'd be happy to share any films in my collection once a member.

Many thanks.

willjames23 [at] googlemail [dot] com

Sent. The Chris Marker collection on the site is very impressive.

celuloid
165 Ratings

Post by celuloid »

HI,I'm a new member here.Would someone be so kind as to send me an invitation for Karagarga.I'm a huge fan of classics and there are many films that I would be able to find only on Karagarga.Thanks in advance,and greetings to all members!

rlesevschi
113 Ratings

Post by rlesevschi »

Hi.I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to give me an invitation to karagarga.

I'm mainly interested in architecture and experimental music documentaries and i have some to share (Le Corbusier version integralle by Jacques Barsac-1987,Alvaro Siza - Elogio de la Luz -2003,Alva Noto + Ryuichi Sakamoto live Performance in Mannheim - 2008 and others)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

rlesevschi@yahoo.com

moth fight
77 Ratings

Post by moth fight »

Hi-
I was wondering if someone could send me an invite to karagarga. I've been searching for La Cicatrice Interieure (Phillip Garrel) for awhile and someone mentioned kg.
This would basically complete my life.
Thank you for reading and such.

cagedwisdom
2090 Ratings

Post by cagedwisdom »

To reply to the above posters, I don't actually have any invites but I'd invite you if I did. To reply to the above post, I just did a search for La Cicatrice Interieure and found 2 uploads of it, so it's definitely there.

moth fight
77 Ratings

Post by moth fight »

Rufflesack wrote:To reply to the above posters, I don't actually have any invites but I'd invite you if I did. To reply to the above post, I just did a search for La Cicatrice Interieure and found 2 uploads of it, so it's definitely there.

Ah, well, thanks anyway.
What was your search? I've tried every download I come across and none of them work.

Quicky
786 Ratings

Post by Quicky »

To any of the above posters. Rate 50 movies here on Criticker, and I'll send you an invite. I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but this isn't a Share Invites website, it's criticker.com, so... I kinda prefer to give invites away to people who actually care enough to try Criticker.