Why do so many people hate The Blair Witch Project?

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
cagedwisdom
2090 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Why do so many people hate The Blair Witch Project?

Post by cagedwisdom »

I'm sorry, but..

HorrorMaster wrote:stereotype that homosexuality is totally "gay"

This made me laugh out loud. That's like saying it's a stereotype that black people have totally dark skin. I mean, come on. That's what gay is. :lol:

Again, nothing against gay people, I just thought that comment was pretty funny. I realize you probably meant "gay" as in a negative sense, but still.. funny.

prowler
938 Ratings

Post by prowler »

Rufflesack wrote:My own hypocritism aside, I guess I'm going to have to watch this film for sure now, having gone to such lengths to debate it (I don't really know why).

epenis

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Rufflesack wrote:This made me laugh out loud. That's like saying it's a stereotype that black people have totally dark skin. I mean, come on. That's what gay is. :lol:

Again, nothing against gay people, I just thought that comment was pretty funny. I realize you probably meant "gay" as in a negative sense, but still.. funny.

Yes, I was making fun of the fact that so many people use "gay" as a negative sense. Wasn't actually using it as a negative sense, obviously.

JooJoo
6023 Ratings

Post by JooJoo »

HorrorMaster wrote:Oh, so you expect them to speak like this:

Michael Williams: You know what? I kicked the... I'm sorry, I'm all in a jitter. It's a bit muddled up, but I kicked that plainly unsatisfying map into the creek yesterday! I didn't think it was of any use to us! So I kicked that map into the creek!
[chuckles heartily]
Heather Donahue: Oh, I'd rather hope you weren't serious, young chap.
Michael Williams: Oh yes. That is good. I feel good.
Joshua Leonard: Michael...
Michael Williams: [chuckles] Holy father in heaven!
Heather Donahue: I'd really probably prefer it if you weren't serious with your previous statement.
Joshua Leonard: Michael, dear chap, are you giving us a run for our money?
Heather Donahue: I'd really probably prefer it if you weren't serious with your previous statement.
Joshua Leonard: Michael, dear chap, are you playing childrens' games with us? We're not children you know, and we don't really appreciate having childrens' games played on us.
Michael Williams: [chuckles] Oh I am deeply sorry, Mr. Leonard.
Heather Donahue: Please inform us that you are not serious. I really would like it if you weren't serious with your aforementioned statements!
Joshua Leonard: This is becoming a bit of a child's game, Mr. Williams.
[strokes mustache]
Michael Williams: Oh please, if you wouldn't mind. I need to be by myself for a moment.

this got me lol'ing.