0 rankings

A Dog's Purpose ()

Your Rating

Summary: A dog looks to discover his purpose in life over the course of several lifetimes and owners.

Additional Information & Actions

More information at IMDb

Invalid Trailer
If you'd like, provide a new one!

RatingsRatings
FindFind
CollectionsCollections
StatsStats
loading Loading Products from Ebay
A Dog's Purpose doesn't belong to any collections yet
Collections provide a way to gather films in personal or public lists.

Browse the full list of collections
Show:
All Rankings | With Reviews
Order by:
TCI | Tier | Date Ranked | # Stars (Reviews)
Date User Score
Mar 01 braddad68
92T7
Feb 27 mwgerb mwgerb
47T4
Four sad dog-dies-at-the-end movies for the price of one! Was it manipulative? Yes. Did I cry? Also yes.
Feb 27 jerrywarton
Feb 08 MetaCritic2 MetaCritic2
43T3
Feb 06 DAND Leonardis
79T4
I love dogs, so this movie did manage to bring tears to my face and yes that did add effect to my experience overall. This looked absolutely terrible but if you are a dog lover you should definitely watch this, and bring a tissue box with you. Film-wise, it really does have an awkward tone of sentimentality that makes you either roll your eyes or totally feel for the pup(s). Probably not a great movie, but I really enjoyed it for the story and tugs at the heartstrings.
Feb 05 Matthew_Parkinson Matthew Parkinson (The Escapist)
20T1
Feb 04 mg7film mg7film
20T2
Feb 03 BionicNinjas BionicNinjas
65T5
If you like movies about dogs, and don't mind the standard emotional manipulation that goes with them, this is a movie you'll likely find at least somewhat enjoyable. If you don't like movies about dogs, you're probably a terrible person, because seriously who doesn't like movies about dogs?
Feb 03 dhartle
6T3
Feb 01 smviper00 smviper00
68T5
Feb 01 ThiagoAP ThiagoA.P.
60T2
Jan 30 Stewball Stewball
50T2
Yeah, 50, but only because it features dogs, and it wasn't as awful as I thought it was gonna be. The tweensters with me loved it "Better the Rogue One!".
Jan 27 filmcricket