login | register
0 film ratings
PSI
?
Probable Score
?
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Stream it now
Amazon VideoApple TVfuboTVGoogle Play MoviesVuduMicrosoft Store
YouTube
AMC on Demand
DIRECTV
Abraham-Lincoln-Vampire-Hunter
Abraham-Lincoln-Vampire-Hunter

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

2012
Suspense/Thriller, Fantasy
1h 45m
Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, discovers vampires are planning to take over the United States. He makes it his mission to eliminate them. (imdb)
Stream it now
Amazon VideoApple TVfuboTVGoogle Play MoviesVuduMicrosoft Store
YouTube
AMC on Demand
DIRECTV
Probable score
?
PSI Calculation

Ratings & Reviews

Sort by
Sort By
Rated
30th
60
A historically accurate account of the life and times of president Abraham Lincoln.
Rated
11th
35
Like The Raven, this feels like a discarded Alan Moore idea, and as the title suggests it's quite bipolar, opting both for twisted biopic and vampire-cliches, which works around 15% of the time, leaving 85% poorly written fluff - Think Van Helsing starring a wax sculpture of Liam Neeson playing Lincoln (seriously - the resemblance between Walker and Neeson (both physically and in terms of wooden acting) is uncanny!)
Rated
28th
3
Started out good but it just took itself too seriously to be considered anything other than meh. Should've been a cheesy, fun, b-movie esque action flick but instead it tried way too hard and didn't really accomplish much. Missed opportunity
Rated
0th
20
Oh boy, my eyes started hurting after the number of times I rolled them during this movie. The main actor was dull; reminded me of a Liam Neeson/Paul Dano hybrid that can't act. A few interesting ideas thrown in at the end (vampires fighting the battle of Gettysburg), but beyond that pretty boring. Edit: Just IMDB'd the actor: He played a young Liam Neeson in 'Kinsey'.
Rated
43rd
4
The movie was willing to invest in its story without constantly winking at the audience, ergo, I found myself willing to go along for the ride. Marton Csokas, the king of all chameleon actors, appears playing yet another character totally unrecognizable as him.
Avg Percentile 27.88% from 1665 total ratings
Detailed
|
Compact

Collections

26 Collections including 13 Collaborative and 13 Public

Similar Titles

Loading ...

Statistics

Loading ...

Update History

Submitted bytoro913toro913 on 15 Jun 2012
Poster supplied bytoro913toro913
Last modified by:mjoc0723mjoc0723 on 14 Oct 2021