Absolute-Power
Max

Absolute Power

1997
Suspense/Thriller, Crime
He was where he shouldn't have been, saw what he shouldn't have seen. But who'll believe the word of a career thief and ex-con when he says he saw a woman killed - and that the man responsible is the President of the United States?
Redbox
Max Amazon Channel
Max

Entertaining but ultimately frivolous. It has one of those "sum-up-in-4-sentences-in-an-elevator-with-a-film-exec" plots, which I despise, and when the plot tries desperately to propel that water-cooler idea, it fails. So in that spirit, the plot summed up in the immortal words of Tech N9ne: "Power the evil way is power the people say / Rebel yellin' with felons and my pockets are swellin' / This beats from Berlin Germany throwin' up Mizzizzy / So ain't no other city concerning me"
Comically inept secret service, a cartoon president, and some ridiculous moments, but Clint is awesome and keeps things together.
A thriller so taut you could bounce dimes off it. I didn't know you could be deputized in as a Gynecologist but here we are. Welcome to Mooseport.
Very tame for a Clint Eastwood movie. But watchable once. "No Way Out" again with Gene Hackman was better
Clint Eastwood=good watch