1998
Drama, Crime
In the hope of a big score, two junkie couples team up to commit various drug robberies which go disastrously wrong leading to dissent, violence and murder. (imdb)
Directed by:
Language:

1998
Drama, Crime

Rated 17 Jun 2020
Larry Clark's only decent movie besides Kids? By decent I don't mean to imply any decency.
Rated 16 Feb 2024
If the film was more of the motel drug trades this would be 40 points stronger but the Larry Clarkness of the opening and ending did nothing for me but extended stays of unpleasantness. If I wanted extended stays of unpleasantness I could just go out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings. Chinese Bookie Pictures made this and nothing else ever.
Rated 15 Jan 2014
Dirty, gritty and raw. Two young junkies team up with a dangerous couple of hardened junky criminals and go on a high stakes crime spree chasing big money and large hauls of drugs. Natasha Gregson Wagner is off the hook gorgeous. Lou Diamond Phillips character sucked. Vincent Kartheiser is not entirely convincing. Melanie Griffith puts on good face, but it's James Woods who is the standout performer in this raw story of crime, violence and addition.
Rated 01 Nov 2009
Correct drama with solid performances.
Rated 28 Oct 2017
Very hard to argue with.
Rated 11 May 2009
By far the best of Larry Clark's films i've seen.
Rated 01 Mar 2007
Pretty good.
Rated 29 May 2014
Larkin comes to mind: Get out as early as you can, / And don't have any kids yourself.
Rated 26 May 2007
Strange little movie. I find these small-time criminals highly believable

Directed by: