0 film rankings

Ashens and the Quest for the Gamechild ()

Your Rating

Ashens is going on a quest to find the legendary, and elusive electronic tat known as the Game Child. (imdb)

Invalid Trailer
If you'd like, provide a new one!

RatingsRatings
FindFind
CollectionsCollections
StatsStats
loading Loading Products from Ebay
Ashens and the Quest for the Gamechild belongs to 5 collections
1. Stop Motion (public: moderated by Spunkie - 13 stars)
2. Films available in ≥720p on YouTube. (public: moderated by karamazov. - 4 stars)
3. Crowdfunded (public: moderated by Ag0stoMesmer - 2 stars)
4. Animated Opening Credits (public: moderated by Hailey)
5. Ignored Films (your private collection) | remove from collection
Browse the full list of collections
Show:
All Rankings | With Reviews
Order by:
TCI | Tier | Date Ranked | # Stars (Reviews)
Date User Score
Jul 04, 2016 wedders
70T3
May 16, 2016 pecet pecet
75T6
So after watching AVGN: The Movie I was a bit worried about watching another full length movie made by Youtube personality. I was wrong. This movie is very fun and watchable. It might be not the one of the best comedies "ever", but I still enjoyed it.
Feb 14, 2016 AMENO
72T6
Nov 18, 2015 cloque cloque
4T2
Jun 22, 2015 Bullt Bullt
71T6
May 27, 2015 spacefloh
40T2
eng; [ashens and the quest for the gamechild]; ein mann sucht eine seltene, aber wertlose spieleconsole - seine freunde schließen sich dem quest an, doch der böse nemisis macht es ihm schwer.;
Jan 19, 2015 depers
May 22, 2014 ricemush
40T1
Feb 28, 2014 Sieghardt Sieghardt
75T8
A charming and funny ode to Raiders of the Lost Ark. Very low budget but likeable writing carries it through.
Oct 14, 2013 Sheldrake Sheldrake
60T6
Thin homage to Raiders by a YouTube celeb. Serves as an interesting commentary on internet YouTube review culture: the chubby white protagonists are cool loners! women are crazy! lol wacky side characters! Never really gels into anything and the whole enterprise is quite dumb, but I did chuckle more times than I should admit to. The British affectations help.
Sep 05, 2013 ZachReviews ZachReviews
80T5
It's a weird sorta film for what it is. Being a fan of Ashens' work, the jokes are very relevant. However, I can see how it may not click well with someone who is not a fan of his stuff.
Aug 25, 2013 Ag0stoMesmer Ag0stoMesmer
2T6
After the impressive opening titles it doesn't quite keep the quality up. Some fun moments though and an admirable go for the budget.
Aug 21, 2013 Cronos