Avengers: Endgame
Avengers-Endgame

Avengers: Endgame

2019
Sci-fi, Fantasy
After the devastating events of Avengers: Infinity War (2018), the universe is in ruins. With the help of remaining allies, the Avengers assemble once more in order to undo Thanos' actions and restore order to the universe.
Amazon VideoApple TVDisney PlusGoogle Play MoviesVuduMicrosoft Store

I absolutely loved this. Say what you will about superhero movies. Marvel knows exactly how to pull at the heartstrings and make you care about their characters. This film is a real accomplishment, from one of the best openings to the biggest comic book battles ever filmed. Some of the fan service felt silly, but I can overlook that. I was very pleased with how they ended everything and how they ended the main characters. I cried both times I watched it. Truly is a perfect conclusion.
It must’ve been the thick cloud of BO strangling me for three hours on opening night but this was delightfully meh. I’m so stoked for another decade of nerds freaking out in theaters because they recognize Moon Knight and they want you to know how much their parents regret having them. People acting like they invested themselves into this franchise lol bitch plz before this we were all about Saw.
Damn near perfect (except for the most hilariously gratuitous Grrrrl Power scene ever). A supremely satisfying finale and victory lap for the MCU. Prepare to get serviced, fan.
I'm just happy it's finally over. (It's over, right? Please someone tell me it's over)
The man sits by himself in the now emptied theatre. Silence has reclaimed the room at last. He stands up slowly, as if a long, arduous task has just been completed. A moment passes that seems to last forever. Finally he adjusts his glasses and slowly, yet decidedly, nods. He walks out in silence. Wait. Is that a... twinkle in his eye? Or a little tea-OH GOD IT'S A LITTLE TEAR WHAT A WUSS AHAHAHA

Submitted bydonmezsefadonmezsefa on 26 Mar 2019