0 rankings

Before I Fall ()

Your Rating

Summary: February 12 is just another day in Sam's charmed life until it turns out to be her last. Stuck reliving her last day over one inexplicable week, Sam untangles the mystery around her death and discovers everything she's in danger of losing. (imdb)

Genres: Drama, Mystery

Country: USA

Directed By: Ry Russo-Young

Written By: Maria Maggenti

Starring: Logan Miller, Zoey Deutch, Liv Hewson

Additional Information & Actions

More information at IMDb

Invalid Trailer
If you'd like, provide a new one!

RatingsRatings
FindFind
CollectionsCollections
StatsStats
loading Loading Products from Ebay
Before I Fall belongs to 1 collection
1. Time loop (public: moderated by djross - 6 stars)

Browse the full list of collections
Show:
All Rankings | With Reviews
Order by:
TCI | Tier | Date Ranked | # Stars (Reviews)
Date User Score
Mar 18 DancingP
61T4
Mar 16 TheRealJ_Ro TheRealJ-Ro
55T3
"Groundhog Day" starring impossibly-pretty-but-cartoonishly-horrible high school girls learning lessons they were probably old enough to already know, that's sure to work for its target audience. That sounds a little too harsh; I definitely didn't hate this. But the over-the-top nature of just how sociopathic these girls are definitely leaned on me for the whole watch. That could be a performance thing, a writing thing, or both. Definite weaknesses in the screenplay. Not a waste of time, though.
Mar 15 Darren Darren
65T5
This shit gonna be underrated.
Mar 15 eats_almonds eats-almonds
2T2
I actually felt so uncomfortable the first half of the movie I couldn't look at the screen. Hacky characters. Its softens up and the message is nice I guess, but you gotta treat your audience with a little respect, even if they're 13.
Mar 15 Seethruskin Seethruskin
2T2
I think Russo-Young is a talented filmmaker but this was a pretty clear miss.
Mar 15 raiders2000
Mar 10 HKi HKi
64T3
Mar 07 Stewball Stewball
90T10
Ok, in the last 6 months, I've rated an action movie (The Accountant) a 10+; and then I rated a movie about a dressmaker (titled oddly enough, The Dressmaker) as a 9; but now I've hit a new low by rating a teenybopper flick with a 9 as well. But I don't feel myself slipping away, though I'm sure some here will cynically disagree. At any rate, I've sat on this for a couple of days and have decided to stick with it. The movie god lured me into this with the possibility of a good story, about a g [Full Review]
Mar 05 mattnawrocki
Mar 03 filmcricket
53T4
Mar 03 EricDSnider2 EricDSnider2
78T4
Mar 01 Matthew_Parkinson Matthew Parkinson (The Escapist)
40T4
I don't know whose idea it was to do a Groundhog Day/Mean Girls mashup but make it a serious young adult drama, but it was a mistake. The actors aren't bad, but many of them are playing cartoonishly monstrous characters - to the point that (1) you don't believe any turnaround and (2) you can't root for them. Its moral, "life-changing" platitudes are worn out to the point that, if you're over the age of 12, they won't have any impact on you. Mostly, though, it's just a whole lot of mediocrity. [Full Review]
Average Tier 3.9 from 22 Rankings rss