We use cookies to improve your browsing experience on this site, show targeted ads, analyze traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. To learn more, read our Privacy Policy or contact us with any questions.

Bir Zamanlar Anadolu'da ()

Your Score
(0 - 100)

In the dead of night, a group of men - including a police commissioner, a prosecutor, a doctor and a murder suspect - drive through the tenebrous Anatolian countryside, the serpentine roads and rolling hills lit only by the headlights of their cars. They are searching for a corpse, the victim of a brutal murder. The suspect, who claims he was drunk, can't remember where he buried the body. As the night draws on, details about the murder emerge and the investigators' own secrets and hypocrisies come to light. In the Anatolian steppes, nothing is what it seems; and when the body is found, the real questions begin. (cinemaguild.com)

Cast and Information

Directed By: Nuri Bilge Ceylan

Written By: Ercan Kesal, Nuri Bilge Ceylan, Ebru Ceylan

Starring: Yilmaz Erdogan, Ahmet Mümtaz Taylan, Firat Tanis, Ercan Kesal, Taner Birsel, Muhammet Uzuner, Murat Kiliç, Erol Eraslan, Ugur Arslanoglu, Safak Karali

Genres: Drama, Crime