Broadcast Signal Intrusion
Amazon VideoApple TVfuboTVAMC+ Amazon ChannelParamount+ Amazon ChannelShowtime Apple TV Channel
Paramount Plus Apple TV Channel
Broadcast-Signal-Intrusion

Broadcast Signal Intrusion

2021
Drama, Suspense/Thriller
In the late 90s, a video archivist unearths a series of sinister pirate broadcasts and becomes obsessed with uncovering the dark conspiracy behind them. (imdb)
Paramount Plus Apple TV Channel
Shudder Amazon Channel
AMC+
Paramount+ with Showtime
Shudder Apple TV Channel

I could watch a whole series about this and yet I didn't, sorry, Archive 81. This idea of hacking into the broadcast signal must be so foreign to young people as we now have everything we could possibly want streaming to us at all times. Except Small Wonder which isn't streaming anywhere despite my constantly writing letters to the studios. Anyways, about two-thirds of a really good movie before it falters. I would recommend though as the atmosphere and score are excellent.
Biraz The Ring, Biraz X-Files. Ama güzel. Eski tv şovlarını, sanırım internet için arşivleyen gencimiz, 1 yayında acayip 1 korsan yayın bulur. Bu acayip anlamsız görüntülerin peşine takılır. Korku filmlerinden esinlenilmiş. Kuzuların Sessizliği ve Sapık da var içinde. Gönderne mi? Klişe mi ? Seyirciye kalmış. Fakat sonlara doğru, ritmi düşüyor. İlginç ama geliştirebilirdi. Filmin sonunda, android çarpışması. Paranoyak değilim ama android olabilirim.
damn.. this one is so boring!!!!
this movie is a gem if your looking for a riddling horror mystery full of questions that it s actually thought provoking you have got to see this one it s very brilliantly made and it has a really rare plot to it one thats not so common and among other films this one in the new films now should be watched and discussed more

2 Collections including 0 Collaborative and 2 Public