1963
Sci-fi, Horror
Scientists discovers that there are five children who each have an enormous intelligence. The children are flown to London to be studied... (imdb)
Directed by:
Languages:

1963
Sci-fi, Horror

Rated 15 Mar 2015
Not a typical sequel but an edgier, higher-stakes take on the same basic concept. This time the kids' condition alludes not to precocity and puberty but to autism. The bigger, badder urban setting means the style is noir, the cast diverse, and the plot this time is a political thriller where last time it resembled science fiction. It might not be quite as sturdy, or obviously as original, as Village, but the two films are roughly peers, and complement one another well.
Rated 09 Mar 2010
Here's the sequel to the infinitely superior _Village of the Damned_.
Rated 02 Mar 2009
Solid sequel to _Village of the Damned_. Where the original was full of gothic mood and small-town quaintness, this takes the children into the world of international politics and prejudices, often looking like a low-key early Bond film. Good acting (especially Hendry and Badel as the subtly gay heroes) and a nicely matter-of-fact downbeat ending too.
Rated 14 Mar 2011
I though this was better then Village Of The Damned.The underlying theme of how we try to control or destroy what we don't understand or are afraid of is still as relevant today.Just because this is a Cold War allegory doesn't mean the government's of the world today wouldn't do a similar thing when confronted with the kind of power these kids had.
Rated 30 Sep 2014
Got pretty heavy-handed but thought this was an interesting twist on the premise and think I liked it better than its predecessor.
Not too bad.
Rated 31 Mar 2007
One of the rare cases of the sequel being every bit as good as the first one
Rated 27 Apr 2009
This is more preachy than creepy. The children are mostly silent and, horror of horrors, they're not even blonde. Even when they do speak, the unsettling accents of the original are missing. This clocks in at just under an hour and a half, and it felt far too long. The original is enjoyable, but there's too much explanation in this one, and there are too many attempts to drive home a Cold War message.
Rated 09 Dec 2014
Although it's often thought of as a sequel to Village of the Damned (1960), this film is mostly its own thing. The children are similar, but that's about it. I didn't like this one nearly as much. I guess I liked how it kind of made the adults the villains, rather than the children, but that's about it. There were a couple of cool shots, I guess. Otherwise, I just found it boring, honestly.
Rated 12 Mar 2009
This was too boring and I didn't find the kids creepy in this movie at all. A couple of decent scenes, but this is one I would not recommend.
Rated 03 Mar 2018
It seems like there's just not enough material for a feature film. A short film would be more appropriate. After all, the source is a short story.

Directed by: