Coach-Carter
Amazon VideoApple TVParamount Plus Apple TV Channel Google Play MoviesVuduMicrosoft Store
Redbox

Coach Carter

2005
Drama, Sport
Inspired by a true-life story, Coach Carter is an inspirational account of a controversial high school basketball coach, who received both high praise and staunch criticism when he made national news in 1999 for benching his entire undefeated basketball team for poor academic performance. (Paramount)
Redbox

The movie where Samuel L. Jackson has had enough of these motherf'in kids on his motherf'in team.
Samuel Jackson is a great actor, I like him very much. Normally I do not like American sportsmovies but with S.Jackson it is always super.
"True-life" story about street kids from the Bronx who never swear, really killed any sort of realism for me leaving only a decent movie.
If you're in the mood for CITCH
A highly underrated performance from Samuel L. Jackson gives this film a breath of emotional strength. I'd go as far as to call it inspirational, but I don't feel the need to see it more than once.

18 Collections including 11 Collaborative and 7 Public