Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
In Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo, Rob Schneider is seduced back to his unlikely pleasure-for-pay profession, when his former pimp T.J. Hicks (Griffin) is implicated in the murders of Europe's greatest gigolos. Deuce must go back to work in order to clear his good friend's name. Along the way, he must compete against the powerful European Union of prosti-dudes and court another bevy of abnormal female clients including the beautiful Eva, who suffers from acute obsessive-compulsive disorder. (Sony)

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo

2005

Rated 19 Apr 2017
The Rob Schneider Project- day 20. The team was strapped in extra tightly for this session. The auto-eyedroppers were not needed as most of us started crying within minutes. We all felt the spiritual revulsion as Schneider left a steaming Deuce on our souls and we'd carry that smell of failure with us for ever. Dr. Whateley bit off his tongue out of sheer embarrassment for the 'jokes' on display. Later that night, I kept vomiting up blood. My body.. is it changing?? Schneider-annoyance factor: 7
Rated 18 Mar 2007
Rob Schneider is a douchebag.
Rated 06 Apr 2017
Schneider quest, film 20: Our 20th movie. I feel disgusting and ashamed, but it has to be done. Also just noticed the director is called Mike Bigelow; coincidence? Anyway, Schneider goes to Amsterdam this time. My co-watcher predicted Schneider would get high on spacecake: he was spot on. I had maybe 2 chuckles, and also traumatized for life: Schneider in a baby suit. Thankfully he gets kicked in the balls by a midget later on in the movie. Klotezooi allemaal vandaag!
Rated 11 Feb 2008
In order to best the first part, the original producer ate the fecal laden script, digested it, and whatever pages still had words on it afterwards he put into a hat and filmed in Europe.
Rated 27 Jan 2023
There were multiple times when I said out loud, “there’s no way they’re going there.” Of course, I was wrong every time.
Rated 31 Mar 2009
Can it be more stupid ? Some scenes were so stupid that I had to laugh. Oh yes, nice pictures of Amsterdam.
Rated 01 Aug 2009
i didn't think it was possible that this could be worse than the first.....it was.
Rated 09 Dec 2012
Somehow I've managed to block out the fact that I've actually seen these terrible movies until I stumble upon them in the "Rank More Films" section. Wishful thinking I suppose.
Rated 04 Jan 2009
It was absolutely unnecessary to make a sequel to the first. And this one pretty much recycles all the weak jokes from the first. Not the best idea in the world.
Rated 04 Jan 2009
Ok...::rubs eyes:: Who thought this was a good idea? The first one wasn't good enough to even CONSIDER making a number two...and yet, I watched it anyway. =[
how does rob schneider still get parts?
Rated 14 Jan 2010
It's like something that fell out of your dad's ass.
Rated 08 Sep 2008
Awful and offensive. Very immature.
I did everything I possibly could to avoid having to see this... I should have done more.
Rated 12 Jul 2012
A witless follow-up to the surprise 1999 hit, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo is raunchy, politically incorrect, and not particularly funny.
Rated 30 Jun 2009
This movie was awful, but at least the Canadian jokes were hilarious and the Amsterdam setting was awesome.
Rated 27 Feb 2012
A sequel huh? What sense did that make?
Rated 20 Dec 2010
Rated 17 Oct 2010
"European Gigolo is more slapdash than its predecessor, and its jokes, albeit blue, are more borrowed than new." - Ed Gonzalez
Rated 10 Jun 2010
Rob Schneider is a crime to humanity!!! Seriously in this movie it is implied that a girl has sex through her tracheotomy hole!
Rated 03 Jun 2010
Comparatively more abrasive than the first film where it relies far more on cringey gross out humor and the added feature of unfunny national stereotypes. Like man, they could have tried a lot more with the Canadian stereotype beyond making him a drunkard which you could do with countless other countries. Even worse is the attempts at eyerolling dating advice that the audience is supposed to believe is the ideal mentality that comes with dating any woman. Gag inducing.
Rated 21 Dec 2009
I don't often do this, but I'm giving this movie a score without ever having seen it. I scored it simply by extrapolating the dumb (and I mean really dumb, like not even cro-magnon dumb, but like brainstem dumb) humour of the first and assuming the second would be, in most respects, identical to it.
Rated 24 Aug 2009
Poor follow up to the original Deuce........
Rated 20 Aug 2009
A few cheap laughs, another 2000s comedy that not only didn't need a sequel, but just generally wasn't that funny in the first place.
Rated 26 Jan 2009
O my god...
Rated 08 Nov 2012
* Casting, Acting : 4 * Script : 4 * Directing, Aura : 3 * Ease of Viewing : 4 * Naked Eye : 4
Rated 20 Jan 2013
A friend came to visit me this week at the office to catch-up, and inevitably, discuss film. During this talk, he made a comment about action movies that has resonated with me for a couple of days. He said that modern action films have too many edits, too many cutscenes, that a person watching a film without the sound on would not be able to follow the path of the story, it would be too confusing. As a counterbalance, he said that older action films, which relied on physical editing of films
Rated 04 Feb 2013
Veteran Critic Roger Ebert listed this movie as one of the worst comedy sequel ever made.with such harsh criticism toward the movie, the famous critic has created himself a feud with the movie leading actor Rob Schneider. whether or not Roger Ebert criticism was slightly over the top,it can't be help that the movie was in fact terrible. though it has a few laugh along the way,but the amount of dirty humor that lies within this comedy are just outrageous and unfunny. its just horrible.
Rated 07 Oct 2013
lotta makin out for me in this one
Rated 03 Jan 2014
Rated 20 Oct 2014
Probably 3 good lines in the whole movie.
Rated 24 Aug 2015
This was so bad I even felt ashamed.
Rated 22 Feb 2017
The golden rule of sequels usually is they take the all the same stuff from the original and just make it bigger and dumber. So when you start with Rob Schneider as a man-whore, make it bigger and dumber, and add a "European" gimmick...well this film you end up with. Despite being birthed from the trend of late 90's/early 00's gross-out sex comedy, this Happy Madison Production is remarkably dumb and juvenile. However, if you enjoyed the first one, this "Dirty Schneider" should satisfy you.
Rated 06 Apr 2017
Schneider is one funny fucker! Even more over the top than the first, and that is the whole point which I think a lot of people missed
Rated 26 May 2007
Not as good as the 1st.
Rated 20 Mar 2007
Not funny.
Rated 06 Feb 2018
Ok.
Rated 21 Apr 2020
Accidentallygotwifeeatenlol+amsterdam+gigolokiller+killgigolofrom1stmovie+thatsahugebitch!+romancehasOCD+chernobylgirlpenisnoselolboner+lmaothrowsmidgetinwaterlittledroplet+famousgigolomuseumlool+thinksgfkiller+doesntnoticeitshercopuncle+GoldenBonerawards+EGtellsinmateshehadjobeatingbrokenglass/allinhisanuslol+usedtobegigolo/usedfianceinschool/penispumpexplodeddicklol+memorium-Aonelol+teacheswhatgirlswant-theytakeoutpenisveggies-asiantootsierolllool+married-twingigolosPnosewedvajfacelol
Rated 11 May 2022
An early prototype of the “Sandler takes his buddies on vacation” series – not so much an obscene affront to comedy movie making than a middle of the road assemblage of gags with a miss to hit rate of about 5 to 1. While saddled with dire material, Schneider proves himself again a likable leading man; the cringy gay-panic humour sledgehammering its way through every scene becomes wearying after a while, but it’s otherwise fairly harmless; Krabbe's amusing cameo brightens things slightly.
HAHA I liked this one. Just as much as the first one.
Rated 18 Oct 2007
A suitably tasteless follow-up to the first Bigalow movie.
This guy has comical talent, why does he only play inn crappy movies (not his worst though)
I'll just put this out there... this movie shouldn't exist. I haven't seen all of it, but I think the world would be better off without it.
Unwatchable.
Utterly fucking abysmal. It's so bad it becomes funny. Do you know how bad a comedy has to be to become funny-bad?
Yuck, the crap jokes were exactly that, crap
Sit down to watch expecting lightweight comdey in which at least a portion of the laughs are telegraphed but are still fairly amusing anyway and you won't be disappointed. Don't expect subtlety or performances that go deeper than a puddle. Sit back, relax and enjoy the slapstick, jokes about bodily functions, and the secret juvenile pleasure these will bring you.
meh. it was ok.
It's a Rob Schneider movie. You have to go into it with you know.... no expectations. It has its funny parts though.
At least it doesn't take itself seriously.
The worst, most atrocious movie I've ever seen in my life.
Rated 23 Aug 2007
crap
Rated 12 Sep 2007
Generic movie about male prostitutes; but yet is not educational in how to enter the profession so it's useless to me.
Rated 16 Sep 2007
Garbage.
Rated 08 Oct 2007
Appealing again. Rob Schneider is a weird guy that not funny. But the first had some parts funny, and in this too.
Rated 18 May 2009
Horrible SNL Movie. Obvious shocking gags, that ultimately degrade those who watch. This is the junk food of movies, specifically a bag of corn chips that smells like feet when you open it.
Rated 31 Jan 2008
Why?
Rated 09 Jun 2007
I laughed more than I should've.
Rated 15 Mar 2008
Not even close to being as good as the original.
Rated 19 Mar 2008
This isn't very good
Rated 27 Jun 2008
worth a watch
Rated 04 Jul 2008
no better than original
Rated 10 Aug 2008
Giggled once. After that I was kicked out of the theater.
Rated 25 Sep 2008
Rob Schneider is... The STAPLER!
Rated 14 Dec 2008
not very good.
Rated 18 Jan 2009
The 1st one was OK. They should have left it at that.
Rated 25 Jul 2007
Just bad.
Rated 27 May 2007
Norm MacDonald referencing the Norm Show makes my life.
Rated 02 Apr 2009
I had 1 (one) laugh. Thus, 1 (one) point.