Fear Street Part Two: 1978
Fear-Street-Part-Two-1978

Fear Street Part Two: 1978

2021
Horror
Shadyside, 1978. School's out for summer and the activities at Camp Nightwing are about to begin. But when another Shadysider is possessed with the urge to kill, the fun in the sun becomes a gruesome fight for survival.
Franchise: Fear Street
NetflixNetflix basic with Ads

Oh, her name is Sarah Fier. Get it? Fear Street -- Sarah Fier. If you would just look at the bulletin board behind me, you'd see how this is all connected. This really did not have to be 110 minutes. This really could have hummed along if it was, like, 80-90 minutes.
I have no idea what Fear Street 1666 is going to do with no popular music to fallback onto. I would’ve been blaring Neil Diamond until the Alice Cooper kids bullied me into paste, before they catch wind of the ABBAmaniacs. Takes forever to get going but it’s worth the jukebox journey.
I wouldn't advise anyone to watch this in an abandoned campsite where many children died as the wifi connection is often weak at best.
Fear Street 2 basically solves all the issues from Fear Street 1; better setting, way better acting, an actual mystery that isn't revealed in the intro and the romance drama isn't poorly written or takes up too much time. It keeps the fun of the first movie and is an overall good time to have if you're in the slasher mood. The movie takes a slow start with a 45 minute buildup, but it establishes the main characters well, so it doesn't feel like wasted time.
It's entertaining, but it's just that. It's not gonna make you laugh too much or feel too thrilled or too scared, it just kinda is. Kind of like a microwave dinner, it passes the time.

Last modified by:mjoc0723mjoc0723 on 07 Jul 2022