0 rankings

Fist Fight ()

Your Rating

Summary: When one school teacher gets the other fired, he is challenged to an after-school fight.

Additional Information & Actions

More information at IMDb

Invalid Trailer
If you'd like, provide a new one!

RatingsRatings
FindFind
CollectionsCollections
StatsStats
loading Loading Products from Ebay
Fist Fight belongs to 1 collection
1. Movies I've Seen In Theaters (private: SirStuckey)

Browse the full list of collections
Show:
All Rankings | With Reviews
Order by:
TCI | Tier | Date Ranked | # Stars (Reviews)
Date User Score
Mar 01 manymoons manymoons
70T4
Feb 28 Ippei
40T1
It's about what you would expect. Charlie Day at his yelling, panicked best and Ice Cube with mean muggin' on. There are few laughs there but mostly from the pure stupidity of it all. It's not a comedy that will stand the test of time, but with a fairly straightforward plot and a few giggles along the way, it's not the worst thing you'll see.
Feb 28 BillyShears BillyShears
Feb 21 Stewball Stewball
20T1
Feb 21 SirStuckey SirStuckey
60T4
I'm generally very forgiving of any comedy that amuses me constantly even if it's not making me laugh a lot. This movie fits that mold perfectly. The story is absurd but that's mostly ok until they try to stick in a message at the end which the movie doesn't really earn in any way. Mostly it's the funny actors doing funny things that make it watchable.
Feb 21 KenMeisters KenMeisters
Feb 17 filmcricket
37T2
Feb 17 MetaCritic2 MetaCritic2
37T2
Feb 17 Matthew_Parkinson Matthew Parkinson (The Escapist)
0T1
Bad comedies are a dime a dozen, but Fist Fight somehow manages to be even worse than the majority. None of the jokes land, the characters are all obnoxious idiots that don't even begin to resemble real people, it doesn't understand the word "subtlety," and, I mean, one of its recurring gags is that an adult wants to have sex with the students of the school. If that's your thing, well, there you go, I guess. The rest of you would do well to steer clear. [Full Review]
Feb 16 mg7film mg7film