Flirting-Scholar
We weren't able to find any streaming offers for Flirting Scholar
Flirting Scholar

Ratings and reviews:

Flirting Scholar

1993
Romance, Comedy
Maybe because this is my first moleitau and my first Chow - but I thought this was absolutely hysterical stuff that doesn't HAVE to make a lick of sense. Machine-gun comedic timing and above-average wire-fu is a refreshing combination. My DVD case says Flirtong Scholar and that makes it better somehow.
A solid outing from the late part of Chow's most prolific period. It has all of the great machine gun style gags you'd expect from one of his movies and a couple of them are so out of left field, so completely random that they can even impress seasoned Mo Lei Tau veterans.
Learned a new genre from the folks on criticker: mo lei tau. The movie got progressively better and I could have done without the beginning with the multiple wives. Stephen Chow goes rapid fire with the jokes and most of them hit. The martial arts is a nice bonus, with the madam displaying some great moves after almost 2 decades away from her action film prime. Fav scene: the poetry battles.
Exemplary Mo lei tau film - a type of nonsensical, irrelevant Chinese comedy; a rapid mix of slapstick, puns and wire-fu. These films doesn't translate well, so I find getting eyes all chinese because of good weed helps us, gweilo, getting the most of them.
Was my first Mo Lei Tau movie that I watched while battling depression on Christmas and I don’t think it’s ever going to be topped for me.
????/????