2023
Sci-fi
Still reeling from the loss of Gamora, Peter Quill rallies his team to defend the universe and one of their own - a mission that could mean the end of the Guardians if not successful (imdb.com).

2023
Sci-fi

Rated 08 May 2023
It’s probably just for the fans, but man, consider me really satisfied. It isn’t perfect by any means, but it’s so fun, heartfelt, sad and all of the things a third movie in a trilogy should be. Production and directing were really solid, but there is a great amount of character development, pathos and another kickass soundtrack. I had tears in my eyes on and off again, but also legitimately laughed out loud and felt some of the tension and stakes, which have never been higher. This movie rocks!
Rated 06 May 2023
Undoubtedly the best Marvel movie in ages (mainly because GotG always felt a bit like its own thing) and as sprawling and imaginative as ever. But there's a weird almost melancholic vibe through most of it, and it doesn't flow as elegantly as the previous two installments, feeling unfocused and a bit detached as it juggles its many characters. Regardless, it's a sweet cap to the only consistently good part of the MCU.
Rated 05 May 2023
I loved every moment that Rocket was on screen. It's frustrating to see how overstuffed and weirdly edited the rest of it was because this easily could have been one of my favorite MCU films.
Rated 03 May 2023
There will be legitimate criticism due to all the tropes, inconsistencies, pacing issues, fake outs, underdeveloped characters, useless story arcs, etc. but I'm a sucker for a good space opera, and this is exactly what this movie was. You can't have a proper space opera without extreme drama, absurd stakes, and nonsensical scenery, it fit just right. I'll miss Gunn's work with this franchise.
Rated 08 May 2023
If this is to be the finale of Gunn's Guardians, then I can be happy with it. There's no denying the amount of heart and soul this movie has as it wraps up the journeys of these space knuckleheads. Obviously Rocket and Quill get the most focus but everyone else is given satisfying arcs as well. The humor doesn't deliver like Vol. 1 and the emotional catharsis isn't as potent as Vol. 2 but this story does give fans a very good farewell for this family of a-holes!
Rated 12 May 2023
The Guardians trilogy ends on an emotional backstory of Rocket and a surprisingly good villain. Gunn's style will definitely be missed in the MCU.
Rated 03 May 2023
Probably the weakest and messiest of the three Guardians movies. The Rocket Raccoon origin stuff is the best thing going for it, but the main story is way more uneven and even the jokes feel more hit and miss this time around. That being said, Gunn’s style still shines and the movie stays entertaining from start to finish despite a pretty long running time for it.
Rated 04 May 2023
Freakish but not very good. Lazy jokes and mediocre action. Even the tired use of popular music is more or less wasted.
Rated 19 May 2023
For the first time in a very long time it feels like Marvel has an ending to its ever expanding universe. James Gunn is one of the best ensemble directors that it exists today, and this is no different, leaving every character satisfying in their own way. In true Gunn form as well, Vol. 3 isn’t afraid to get weird and really out there with it’s ideas, and while I think the darkness of the movie is overblown, there is no doubt it tugs at the heart just enough. A very worthy finale.
Rated 04 May 2023
The Guardians of the Galaxy, initially lesser-known, have become beloved characters under Gunn's direction. Vol. 3 continues their story while bidding farewell to the team and key actors, like Bautista (Drax) and Saldaña. This film also marks Gunn's departure to DC, causing the MCU to lose a director with a unique vision. Consequently, the movie feels like the end of a significant chapter.
Rated 05 May 2023
Great fun and I care about just about everyone on screen. It's both a stopping point but also a continuation for some characters. Thank you James Gunn.
Rated 05 May 2023
Overall a good and enjoyable movie. Rocket was the star of this movie, from his background to the struggle to save his life. The Quill/Gamora story dragged but then ended well. Drax was Drax (which is good). Another story of an apparent all powerful villain that ends up just dying in the end.
Rated 08 May 2023
While still being enjoyable in some ways, I think it was the worst of the 3 Guardians movies. A lot feels forced, and certain reactions / payoffs later feel unearned, and I don't understand some decisions in the movie. There's too much amplification of everything, it feels like every scene is characters yelling at each other (because louder = funnier??), and a new random song plays for 20 seconds every scene. I just don't think the movie cohesively worked as well as the other two.
Rated 08 May 2023
If this is the end for some of these Guardians, it's been a pleasure. These movies provided consistent entertainment and a surprising degree of emotional content, definitely crescendoing in Vol. 3 with arguably the most emotional MCU content outside of Infinity War/Endgame. The body horror elements aren't quite on a Sam Raimi level but lent an air of uniqueness that will be missed with Gunn's departure. It has its problems - but at this point, if they aren't critical, they don't matter to me.
Rated 10 May 2023
While they will return, Gunn closes out the trilogy by cranking up the emotion. It's not nearly as funny as the first, though there are certainly some funny parts, but god damn this is sad. It's actually hard to watch. I re-watch these movies and I don't even think I can do it. Gunn's directing was the best its been, the action is great (hallway scene is wonderful), dialogue is on point, and this might be my most hated (in a good way) villain in the MCU. Fuck that guy. Excellent music too.
Rated 22 May 2023
The celebratory last song goes to...Florence & the Machine? Come on Gunn, don't you think the meteor men beg to differ, judging from the hole in the satellite picture? All that glitters is gold, only shooting stars break the mouhwooold? Just me? Okay, not the best Guardians movie but I still have a soft spot for this crew. It leans so hard on animal sympathies and the villain is just kick the dog x10 but it does muster an interesting exploration of bioengineering.
Rated 08 Jul 2023
The final act was simply bad. I read somewhere that part four is unlikely, which is a good decision because you do not want to over-milk the adorable characters of this series.
Rated 11 May 2023
I thought my eyes would fill with tears, and I really had to restrain myself not to cry. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is easily one of the best MCU movies. The visuals, storytelling, action, song choices in the movie are tremendous. I will miss the emotions and excitement this team evoked in me. (Cineverse Metrogarden - 05/07/2023)
Rated 04 May 2023
Consistently entertaining and engaging despite its running time, mostly thanks to its cast, which has always been the Guardians' greatest asset. While still below the MCU's highest achievements, it feels like a return to form after four continuous lackluster entries, that felt more like chores to watch. It does have flaws, specially in underutilized characters; tho that again might be the cast: Poulter certainly made me want to see a lot more of Adam Warlock.
Rated 05 May 2023
I think it doesn't quite match the near perfection of the first two movies, but it's not that far behind either. That being said, I remember saying the same thing about Vol. 2 when I first saw it, so perhaps things will change on rewatch as well. I think Adam Warlock was misused. He can be a really cool character but he's more played as a joke in this. I think the story is good, although I think it does miss out on some of the great guardians moments because of some changing team dynamics.
Rated 06 May 2023
I LOVED the first 2 "Guardians" films. I liked the first half of this, it was a fun adventure with Drax humour scoring consistently. But that second half. Oof. I think you could cut an hour out. A full hour. And the Rocket origin story? I could imagine more sensitive viewers might want to walk out or later turn it off. There was one kid in my audience crying their eyes out.
Rated 07 May 2023
The best GOTG film out of all!
Rated 09 May 2023
Surprised by how much I loved it. All the Rocket stuff had me in tears: I expect to find it exciting, and funny, but moving? I had no idea.
Rated 09 May 2023
Yeah, it’s too long and forgets its own philosophy as minions are butchered, but by Drax if this isn’t a terrific good time! Colourful creativity meets surprising poignancy in a rollicking scifi full of laughs, fun visuals, and heart. Iwuji acts the hell out of the villain and the ensemble (particularly Bautista and Klementieff) is a delight. Genuinely good.
Rated 10 May 2023
A little too busy and sometimes the sentiment becomes too much but mostly an awesome end to the franchise with good laughs and solid arcs. Thank god Marvel have one filmmaker able to make their own movies that don’t have to 100% conform to the MCU house style *reads entertainment news* oh dang
Rated 12 May 2023
I'm genuinely fine with getting completely different things from different kinds of film. I'm happy to get big entertaining spectacle if it's put together well and doesn't feel like it was written by a committee of toddlers. When it's also this fucking weird, I'm very happy.
Rated 12 May 2023
one of the most traumatizing films i've ever seen (please educate yourself on the content warnings), but not in an exploitative way--it is in service of the most heartwarming film of this trilogy. a fitting send-off to some of the most likable characters in the entirety of the mcu.
Rated 12 May 2023
Perhaps it's the MCU's recent output but GotG Vol. 3 feels refreshingly satisfying. Although the weakest film in Gunn's trilogy, it remains an engaging, emotional send-off to this batch of the Guardians. Music still remains an integral part of the film; while the song-list is my favourite of the trilogy, adding an angsty feel that mirrors the plot, at times the film seems overly-reliant on its soundtrack cues even at the expense of a score. Colourful, fun, a little sappy... true to formula.
Rated 21 May 2023
A highly emotional closing to the story Gunn had to tell; great direction, production, & tons of stylized action. The plot is compelling, heartfelt, & interesting. Would have loved for the bad guys to be a little more competent in critical moments (general comic book movie complaint), because it deflated the stakes. Some of the jokes & dialogue weren't as good as the first two films either. But the heart of this trilogy has always been the namesake team & those characters do not disappoint.
Rated 26 May 2023
Cried three times, laughed even more. Rocket, the unsung hero of this trilogy, ties beautifully together the story of the Guardians. When they created the first movie, I'm certain they had no idea how the story would come to an end. But it could not have ended more poignantly and on a more deserving character. The whole franchise is the story of Rocket the Raccoon. Also, great music and I appreciate how they handled the romance of Quill and Gamora. A very refreshing take.
Rated 06 Jul 2023
Not only a brilliant end to the trilogy, this is one of the best sci-fi movies I watched. And the lesson we learned from it is that you must know when to shut up. The moment Star Lord talked about the drug selling to High Evolutionary I said to myself "Man, why can't this man shut up!"... It's a very valuable leason which we all remember at all times. Don't overtalk... you only bring hurt to the world.
Rated 08 Jul 2023
The weakest of the trilogy by a fair margin. It is more emotional, which creates a few good moments. Music selection is consistently terrible. The finale is atrocious, because of how character arcs end (mainly Gamora and Quill) and the crappy new team. Even the dance at the end was more cringe than the Christmas special. Also, for some reason, when spacecraft get breached in space nothing happens until the end. Many will be fooled by the flashy effects. P.S. Adam Warlock is badly wasted.
Rated 09 Jul 2023
As it wraps up the trilogy, Gunn pays fan service to the family he created , more successfully than any other Marvel enterprise. He never cared if something was cheesy or a snapshot music video clip ,because often thats the nature of super hero comics. This feels right for a wrap up of this chapter, and answers some questions along the way. I was satisfied and a little moved at times after spending 9 years with this group. Gunn is gone to DC , so his farewell feels fitting.
Rated 11 Aug 2023
Liked it. But every single scene in this movie felt just a touch too short to be truly impactful.
Rated 14 Jul 2023
a statement desperately needed regarding modern utopias: slice, sew and cut all you will. a raccoon is a raccoon.
Rated 18 Jul 2023
The parts where Gunn remakes Grant Morrison's We3 and a sequence combining Rene Lalou's "Fantastic Planet"and a colonoscopy were great, but this movie and it's rote screenplay misses the mark by a wide margin. Gone are the complex (by marvel standards) emotions , gone is the false bravado of peter quill masking his desperate need for a connection. Now he's just an incel divorce dad in outer space and that got old really quick. There's also a sad raccacoonie.
Rated 26 Jul 2023
plotwise, feels like a pixar movie, and not in a good way
Rated 18 Dec 2023
A step up from the second drag and my personal favorite of the three.
Rated 03 Aug 2023
While a bit overstuffed, it certainly leaves an impact. It explores one of the darkest backstories of the MCU, and doesn’t shy away from it. The action scenes are great, and visually some of the most impressive of Gunn’s career so far. The characters and their development are front and center. And surprisingly enough, I wasn’t sure what to expect. Nearly every character truly felt in danger here, which is refreshing for a Marvel film. Caps off one of the most consistent trilogies of the MCU.
Rated 05 Aug 2023
In a vacuum, I'd give this a 3. It's perfectly competent. But at this point, I've seen this movie already. Several times. A billion Marvel movies and half a dozen comic book centric Gunn productions have decreased the value of something like this. Substantially so.
Rated 06 Aug 2023
I'll place this in the second-highest MCU tier (the highest consisting of "Infinity War" and "Endgame"), and it's my favorite in the "Guardians" trilogy. Okay, so the second movie was a complete dud but this one is both funnier and more fun than the original.
Rated 06 Aug 2023
Unfocused but ultimately rather enjoyable; the sheer number of characters in the crew at this point give it an almost Firefly-like feel (complete with Nathan Fillion cameo). The tonal whiplash between tragedy and comedy scene to scene could annoy in less skilled hands but actually works somehow. Still didn’t win me back over to the MCU enough to watch all those damn Disney Plus shows though lol.
Rated 19 Jun 2023
Üçlemenin en duygusal halkası. Klişeleri klişeleri ile ters köşe yapıyor. Ailecek çok sevdik.
Rated 28 Aug 2023
An action packed finale to the trilogy. It has its gratuitous cheesy bits and a some of its emotional punches don't land. That said, this is a heartfelt narrative that focuses on the core of the team - Rocket. Worth the watch
audiovisual 82 acting 69 overall feeling 74 avg 75
Rated 03 May 2023
I didn't know Groot could say fuck
Rated 15 Jun 2024
Rated 04 May 2023
An emotional roller coaster, but as a movie with many issues. It's way too long and the pacing is all over the place. The use of characters in particular feels kind of weird. I did find it entertaining. Good humor, some great action scenes too. And some of the moments would have been quite touching, even if this wasn't the end for the team. Could have been spectacular, but now I feel like I was emotionally manipulated to like this more than I should.
Rated 05 May 2023
Faceoff. Shame origin ruins rewatching and took rocket out most of their last movie. They're still their loves, shame he didnt play her fav song or something and said shes not the one or whatever which is a lie lol. Lots of untapped warlock potential, but early cocoon. Cosmo pretty lame. Cried like 3-4 times lol. Worst soundtrack and humor. it grows on me. was 84, rewatch soon after 86. shes totally into him. carrying the raccoons. you just hated things the way they are. drax finally danced
Rated 06 May 2023
It’s a given that I just do not care about a single thing that happens in these movies, but at least this one has some genuine weirdness and some wack-looking creature popping in every few minutes. That might have been enough to push this in the upper half of the MCU’s catalog for me if it wasn’t for the degree to which I *hate* James Gunn’s screenwriting.
Rated 06 May 2023
Maybe the post-Endgame MCU isn't ALL bad.
Rated 21 Aug 2023
Probably a bit better than the first but not as good as the second. Too long with too much superfluous action, but the plot works and it's still pretty funny.
Rated 08 May 2023
Doesn’t do much that hasn’t been done before and the fast paced fight scenes/ total destruction always seem to go on too long for me when the outcome is inevitable. However the characters are likeable and there is enough humour to make this an entertaining couple of hours.
Rated 08 May 2023
Gunn fans take note: This is the 2nd time Gunn has turned an interesting, conflicted character who could carry his own film into a dopey idiot for laughs. 1st, Vigilante & now Warlock. You may love Gunn's work but he WILL wipe his ass w/ a character if he feels like it. He also relies heavily on song choices. Still, even though I barely grinned the last 1/3 made me enjoy the uniquely dysfunctional family dynamics between the members. They argue ALOT. I also fell for all the heart-string pulling
Rated 04 Feb 2024
Fell Asleep
Rated 10 May 2023
GOTG3 ambitiously tackles a wide range of themes and character arcs. And it fulfills the mission, if not perfectly, just like the Guardians of the Galaxy themselves.
Rated 11 May 2023
The Best Guardians of the Galaxy movie for sure!
Rated 18 May 2023
Very tangible production - flesh world sequence was awesome, PG13 Cronenbourg shit - and classic Gunn banter wrapped around a very potent emotional core. Satisfying end to the trilogy and the best Marvel movie of the past few years
Rated 21 May 2023
I've given up on MCU long ago, yet Guardians still deliver. I chose not to consider the last five-ish minutes to be in the movie though. P.S. sick Lynch's Dune reference.
Rated 21 May 2023
James Gunn, sir... with how Marvel has been handling itself lately, you will be missed.
Rated 03 Dec 2023
A solid and satisfying conclusion to the trilogy, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is one of the more enjoyable Marvel films of late
Rated 18 Aug 2023
It still doesn't reach the heights of the first movie, but it's a lot of fun. I actually think the story was refreshing after the most recent Marvel/DC movies I've watched.
Rated 24 May 2023
This film has a number of fun moments and a few laughs. This movie is not as fresh as the first in the series. The ensemble cast does good work here. Overall I would recommend this movie.
Rated 26 May 2023
Jesus Christ, Mr. Gunn, you didn't need to make me cry every ten fucking minutes.
Rated 27 May 2023
surprisingly adequate for a third installment, guardians vol. 3 manages to squeeze out some fun from a spent franchise. gunn's ability to inject some serious emotional chops to an otherwise silly movie is commendable.
Rated 27 May 2023
My beloved raccoon. The story has been yours all along. You just didn't know it.
Rated 03 Feb 2024
okay movie
Rated 16 Sep 2023
I've never been the biggest fan of the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. They were always kind of middle of the pack for me in the MCU, but this one wound up being my favorite. The themes of moving on after loss and where that leads everyone by the end was just a fitting end to this trilogy of movies. High Evolutionary is actually a decent villain, even though he still falls prey to classic villain missteps. Worst part was that Adam Warlock felt a bit like a wasted character.
Rated 15 Aug 2023
Probably the most idiosincratic of the superhero movies since the start of the MCU. Still not good, but if you are going to watch just one (live action) superhero movie from the last 15 years this is your best bet.
Rated 30 May 2023
Eh. Too long, too muddled, too basic, too many slow and dramatic scenes that didn't hit. Bautista and Pratt are great, but the rest felt completely phoned in - definitely wait for it on Disney+. 28/MAY/2023
Rated 31 May 2023
The best of the trilogy imo, hilarious, bittersweet, oddly touching, and operates as a fine send off. Which means they'll keep making these even though this should be the end for this gang.
Rated 01 Jun 2023
Very chaotic, very jarring in the contrasts: clean and dirty, slow and explosive, friendship and pretty dark themes, and so on. But at the same time, it works in creating a very vibrant picture that will not let you leave the theatre thinking about your grocery list. Visually one of the most impressive of the recent Marvel if not scifi movies, so much details. The action barely stops and yet I never tired of it, it never got redondant. Takes big risks but is worth it. CW tho: heavy stuff
Rated 01 Jun 2023
Thank you Marvel for having my girlfriend cry over a mammal.
Rated 01 Jun 2023
Opinión personal: 7.5 Actores: 7 Guión: 7.5 Fotografía: 7 BSO: 7.5 Otros:9 Iluminación:7- FX:9 Director:- Humor:9 Vestuario/caracterización:- Metraje: Total: 75
Rated 02 Feb 2024
It's good, but there's a little too much going on. I feel like there's 2-3 movies happening at the same time, and it doesn't know which one it wants to be. It runs a little long, and feels bogged down at times. Also it's missing a lot of the humor that's supposed to be central to GotG movies. It's still good, but it feels more bloated and sad than the others.
Rated 07 Sep 2023
eng; [guardians of the galaxy vol.3]; um rocket zu retten wagen die guardians einen blick hinter den vorhang der vergangenheit von rocket - es offenbart sich ein zweifelhafter, experimentierender forscher, der eine neue welt schaffen will.;
Rated 15 Aug 2023
The movie saved the best character for last, Rocket. I liked that we got to learn more about his beginnings. RIP Floor, Teefs and Lylla. :(
Rated 11 Jul 2023
Unabashedly entertaining. Fan service galore. Great storytelling without being too serious too often. A wonderful end to the trilogy. 8.5
Rated 12 Jun 2023
Doesn't quite reach the dizzying heights of its predecessors, but I've never been more affected by an MCU send-off. I'm gonna miss these Guardians.
Rated 20 Jun 2023
It's a pleasant action superhero flick that isn't relying too much on multiverse bullshit. That said, the writing is kinda mid. Lots of unmotivated character moments we're supposed to care about. Pacing is pretty inconsistent as well, and the villain is bland to the extreme. At least it tried to do something vaguely original
Rated 18 Jul 2023
When the super hero moments line up with the music... oh yes
Rated 01 Jul 2023
Can't imagine rocket's brain when he found out he was a racoon.
Rated 04 Oct 2023
Despite the film’s bloated length and tendency to embrace nostalgia without an ounce of moderation, it’s a fitting and heartfelt sendoff for the beloved crew of misfit mercenaries.
Rated 13 Aug 2023
Fav set: Orgocorp! Luc Besson would like a word.
Rated 08 Jul 2023
Enjoyable, has lots of forward momentum and the character motivations aren’t completely stupid. Drax still makes me laugh. Kinda turns into Return of the King in the third act
Rated 08 Jul 2023
Gunn often has pacing issues with his films, and this is no exception, but I had few other complaints. The trilogy is probably the MCU’s most consistent thematically, most interesting artistically and most engaging emotionally by a reasonable distance. I had great fun with it and probably enjoyed it even more on a rewatch. A rare win for the MCU at the moment.
Rated 29 Jan 2024
A far superior upgrade to Volume 2, the third movie in the GoG franchise recaptures some of the best parts of Guardians. It leans into the tragedy of this characters and their damages more than the other films but not in a bad way. It's less funny than the first one and some of the attempted humor takes away from the quality of the final product. But it is still a worthy entry conclusion to Star Lord and Rocket's journey.
Rated 28 Aug 2023
I think sometimes we forget that sometimes movies can just be entertaining. Guardians 3 isn't perfect by any means, but it is thoroughly entertaining, emotional, funny, and exciting. The plot is definitely a little messy and some scenes feel like they're playing like a "greatest hits" of the characters we know and love, but that's kind of the point. We love these characters and I enjoyed watching them on one last adventure. And, man, the Rocket origin story got me.
Rated 10 Jul 2023
Tried to do too many things with too many characters
Rated 10 Jul 2023
Acting & Casting - 10/15 Presentation and Development of Characters - 10/15 Story and Story Presentation - 9/15 Visual Quality - 9/10 Creativity - 3/5 Execution - 10/10 Pacing and Lenght - 4/5 Music and Theme - 5/5 Sound and Visual Quality, Cinematography - 10/10 Directing - 8/10
Rated 11 Jul 2023
roller coaster of emotions
Rated 14 Jul 2023
It's not more than a mediocre, run-of-the-mill action movie with some sweet and thoughtful moments sparkled throughout. That first scene with all the caged animals was genuinely good and I was shocked Marvel could make something that actually made me feel something (anything at all, really), but the back and forth between the flashbacks and the present didn't work at all, and the cheap sentimentality got tired pretty quickly. Still, it's probably one of the best Marvel movies.
Rated 29 Dec 2023
Watchable, but basically redundant MCU entry which takes 2½ hours to give our heroes the same send-off they got in 5 minutes in ENDGAME – far too much weight is given to Rocket’s back-story (a 5 minute flashback could have surmised) and the whole film feels like a retread of material worn before (handsomely designed as it is). Props for not taking Pratt and Saldana’s thread in the expected direction; Bautista and Klementieff handily steal it with their amusing asides. Still no use for Stallone?
Rated 28 Aug 2023
How can you have a movie with such bad and good at the same time ? I thought it would be a catastrophe after the first 30 minutes, but it went from bad to good really quick. I still enjoyed the movie but I think there is 30/45 minutes too much.
Rated 08 Dec 2023
I lasted 30 minutes
Rated 21 Jul 2023
Disaster
Rated 22 Jul 2023
I'm on Scorsese's side.
Rated 29 Jul 2023
Komik ve eğlenceli bir filmdi. Görsel olarak bir standart tutturmayı başarmışlar.Rakunun geçmişi üzerinden hazırlanan dramatik yapı etkileyiciydi. Uzun süredir bir Marvel filminde duygulanmamıştım. Keşke filmi biraz daha kısa tutup senaryoyu iyice sündürmeselermiş.Filmin başında çalan Radiohead-Creep baya iyi oturmuş.Zaten sevdiğim bir şarkı olduğu için orayı ayrıca beğendim.
Rated 08 Dec 2023
Meh... Not funny enough to earn the meanness, not nuanced enough to earn the darkness and not earnestess enough to earn the pathos. This rubbed me the wrong way for most of the runtime and Gunn's blatant idiosyncrasies are just annoying when you are not invested. Bautista and Klementieff are funny.
Rated 05 Aug 2023
If it weren't for Rocket's last minute decision I would have ranked it higher. This movie is quirky, stylish, and likeable just like the other GOTG movies. The humor from Drax in recent movies had become a bit of a caricature, but in this movie the humor was good from the entire cast. The villain was great, and their willingness to depict trauma was admirable if not close to excessive. The MCU overall is in a bad place, but this movie stands on its own.