2024
Horror
-1h 59m
A woman returns to her childhood home to discover that the imaginary friend she left behind is very real and unhappy that she abandoned him. (imdb)

2024
Horror
-1h 59m

Rated 08 Mar 2024
I usually dig dumb popcorn horror flicks, but this was a huge miss. Starts off mediocre and devolves into complete and total nonsense in the third act. Might work if reworked as a true horror comedy, but the film takes itself far too seriously to pull that off as is. The writing is atrocious and the acting is mostly amateur, with the small exception of Pyper Braun, who possesses some surprisingly decent chops for a 10 year old.
Rated 31 Mar 2024
The little girl does solid work. This also isn't the corniest horror movie I've ever seen. Hell, there's even a few scenes I like. But this is very generic and lacks any real atmosphere, which means it doesn't have much in the way of scares. There's a bit of heart here in the revelation with the father but that's also nothing special. There are worse horror entries but this will fade into nothingness.
Rated 10 Mar 2024
Is this just where 95% of Blumhouse pictures live now? In that meaty 5/10 part of the curve where they are unremarkable, but also not outwardly offensive or even displeasing? This is fine, in all the same ways that Night Swim was fine, and M3GAN was fine, and so on and so forth. The formula is starting to weigh on me, to the point that if you sat me down in front of a random horror movie I'd never heard of, I'm quite confident I could tell you in 5 minutes whether it was a Blumhouse or not.
Rated 27 Mar 2024
Yeah, not well-imagined at all lol. Cast is ok, but it takes forever to actually start and it ends badly -- climax is just a fuzzy world-building mess, set in the fantasy world of the kid and her imaginary friend, Chauncey, and there was not enough creatures in it to keep us thrilled. M3gan, Freddy's and now this, which is clearly the worst of the batch and made way less money than the other two. Blum, you need to get over these diabolical toys, man.
Rated 14 Mar 2024
Bu senenin çocuk korku filmi. Bu sefer de hayali arkadaş konusu işlenmiş. Gayet klişe 1 açılış sahnesiyle başlayan film, kızımızın eve, üvey çocuklarıyla gelmesiyle başlıyor. Little Miss Sunshine, evde 1 oyuncak ayı bulur ve onunla arkadaş oluyor. Sonra, ayının evde kabus yaratmasını izliyoruz. İlginç 1 fikir. Fakat daha iyi işlenebilirdi. Bu arada, set tasarımı da hoş. Shining ve Alice Harikalar Diyarında göz kırpıyor. Filmin sonunda, Evi yakmak. Çocuk yada büyük ol. Ayı Bo ile mutlu ol.
Rated 19 Apr 2024
Rated 11 Mar 2024
doesn't matter how trash horror movies are, i still enjoy them.
Rated 27 Mar 2024
A big pastiche of every cliché imaginable. It's annoyingly bad.
Rated 29 Mar 2024
My imaginary friends happened to be Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron so I can't relate with all this. They were hot. This is not.

This doesn't yet belong to any collections