2011
Family guy Jack Sadelstein prepares for the annual event he dreads: the Thanksgiving visit of his identical twin sister, the needy and passive-aggressive Jill. (imdb)

2011

Rated 12 Mar 2012
So, what I took away from this is that Al Pacino wants to bang Adam Sandler in drag. Ok.
Rated 16 Sep 2015
Adam Sandler movies are carcinogenic.
Rated 25 Jun 2013
The raging erection I have from giving this a zero is unfathomable.
Rated 12 Mar 2012
Just by looking at this shitty poster, you know it will be terrible. But you'll be wrong, it's beyond terrible, I think this is what hell looks like
Rated 13 Jun 2012
oh god why
Rated 07 Jan 2012
Sometimes I wonder if Sandler is trolling in films like these. 'Punch Drunk Love,' 'Reign Over Me' and the second half of 'Click' proved that he can act if he makes the commitment. Does he have a gambling problem? He can't be hurting for money, can he? What boggles the mind even more is that Al Pacino is in this. Stuff like this should be reduced to 10 minute internet videos if actors need to experience cross-dressing and make vulgar/idiotic jokes. Thankfully, it barely made its budget back.
Rated 19 Feb 2012
Nice to see Al Pacino finally say fuck it and realize his career is a joke and hit up Sandler and join his "money grubbing I can do whatever I want and get people to pay" film attitude. Has some nice cameos by Shaq and Johnny Depp but it's mostly a painful and miserable experience that I can't imagine anyone would enjoy. Terrible, and this is coming from someone who doesn't mind a terrible Sandler film.
Rated 31 May 2012
I now get why some mothers snap and drown their kids in the tub.
Rated 19 Feb 2012
I knew I was going to hate it, but my curiosity once again got the best of me.
Rated 16 Aug 2012
Why Adam Sandler why????
Rated 20 Feb 2012
Adam Sandler is going from bad to worst. Unless he starts to take more clever decision (script, director etc) it's better paying him to stay home instead of paying him to act.
Rated 14 Jul 2016
I'm pretty sure this is the worst film I have ever seen.
Rated 15 Nov 2011
If you're in any way related to Adam Sandler, there's a good chance that you'll be crying in the shower at some point during this film's first week of release. Personally, I'm quite excited to see what Mr. Sandler does next, but only if what he does next is retire.
Rated 17 Aug 2015
Experience a completely laugh-free existence with this nightmarish ''comedy''. I didn't find it quite as viciously reprehensible as the worst of Sandler but just as creepy, uncomfortable and irritating. I guess he's maturing. Also my respect for Al Pacino took a nosedive. At least it's still higher than Al Pacino's respect for Al Pacino.
Rated 18 Jul 2012
There's only one way to make an Adam Sandler movie worse; put him in it twice.
Rated 25 Apr 2012
One of the more elaborate and best realized pranks pulled in all of cinema history
Rated 25 Aug 2017
The racism, the sexism, the depiction of children and childhood... This film is disinhibited like the most disgusting exploitation flick out there, but without any redeeming qualities like over the top gore. I was high and laughed at the absurdity of all this, but that's no reason to rate this higher. I want to have a time machine and show it to the Al Pacino in the seventies.
Rated 31 Oct 2015
shoot adam sandler in the face, because honestly: i think deep down he craves and welcomes death. then put all existing copies of this "movie" into a space capsule and...just blow the damn thing into bits and pieces. can't risk any foreign species to encounter this and abandon all hope for intelligent life out there.
Rated 06 Apr 2012
Absolutely nothing redeems this. A new low for even Adam Sandler. No likable characters, no good acting, no good message... But are we really expecting more than that from him at this point?
Rated 16 Nov 2011
really funny 10 out of 10
Rated 19 Feb 2012
I will never know why adam sandler keeps making such terrible movies and how al pacino agreed to play in this one.
Rated 30 Jan 2012
Rated 11 Nov 2011
Adam Sandler needs to stop using Rob Schneider's agent...though I guess it doesn't matter what agent you use when you use the same joke over and over again.
Rated 13 Nov 2011
The best that can be said about JACK AND JILL is that it's numbing enough that you may not be as offended by the hideously crass jokes about Jews, Hispanics, atheists, New Yorkers, or the asinine tide of product placement, as you otherwise would. But make no mistake, it's a pretty awful film. Al Pacino has a few painless moments, and Katie Holmes is easy on the eyes, but Adam Sandler is boring as Jack and thunderously annoying as Jill. Fellow audience members laughed at this; God help them.
Rated 18 Jul 2014
Considered the Ishtar of the 2010's, Jack and Jill is barely a film and more like a 10 second Family Guy skit of an Adam Sandler movie extended into 91 minutes. All the worst tropes of his movies are here; the shameless product placements, racist jokes, lazy acting and bland, humourless script. Skip this and watch Red Letter Media's, Half In The Bag review instead.
Rated 22 Apr 2014
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Rated 02 Sep 2013
Adam Sandler keeps trying to see how bad a movie he can make until they finally stop making heaps of money.
Rated 27 Nov 2016
Feature request: Ability to give films a negative score to accurately review this movie.
Rated 24 Feb 2013
Funny as SHIT!
Rated 30 May 2017
Adam Sandler + Adam Sandler = 1/2 Adam Sandler or exactly 0.
Rated 30 Oct 2018
bombed at the box office.
Rated 12 Feb 2012
Ok, there is Al Pacino as Al Pacino and he is the only watchable thing here. But this one just made me feel really, really bad and depressed for Adam Sandler and all these collaborations with Dennis Dugan. Not just a waste of talent, but a waste of life. Jesus.
Rated 02 Oct 2017
(Viewed on 26/09/12): Sandler will never be confused with the true comic greats, but J+J is a truly embarrassing laugh free film that signalled his impending commercial decline. He had made crap before, but J+J was his first real plunge into the abyss. It's a totally ego driven project that shows utter comtempt for his fans and wastes a respectable cast that includes Al Pacino!?! It boggles the mind. His partnership with Dugan has had its ups and downs, but J+J is an utter shitfest.
Rated 23 Feb 2012
One of the worst movies I have ever watched. I don't understand why Al Pacino decided to make part of this crap.
Rated 22 Sep 2018
It would be a step up if this were even a real movie. It is not a real movie. It's not an advertisement either, no, this is an insult. An insult to anyone who ever once believed in art or had a dream about being a film maker or working in Hollywood. Adam Sandler just shit on all of that and exposed it all as a cruel facade. Don't believe in anything kids. Sell out as hard as possible and make as much money as you can. Don't even pretend to be a real artist and you will find work forever.
Rated 10 Apr 2012
So bad, I'd forgotten that I'd watched this like 2 months ago until this moment.
Rated 25 Jul 2012
....
Rated 25 Apr 2012
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding."
Rated 11 Sep 2021
Entertainment: 3.5. Spirit: 0.5. Sustainability: 0. Family: 1.5
Rated 21 Jul 2019
really funny 10 out of 10
Rated 10 Jul 2021
Dvd-worthy, because it's so bad
Rated 08 Oct 2015
i didn't know it was possible to fail at three roles simultaneously. thanks for provin me wrong, adam.
Rated 20 Sep 2018
Hack Fraud !
Rated 29 Feb 2016
Cooltwinsintro+sofuckinstupidlol+I'MKIDDINGI'MKIDDINGlol+shenicewiththemexicanguy+hastopretendtobeherforAP+DSagirllol+allhappy/withmexicanetc+horribledunkacinocommercialrap+twinsoutro
Rated 04 Feb 2024
If you like Sandler humor like I do, this is really funny.
Rated 12 Nov 2016
F
Rated 06 Jul 2024
Moving, profound, riveting.
Rated 16 Jan 2017
Adam Sandler is a hack fraud. I know exactly one person who likes this movie, and he's actually mentally challenged.
Rated 10 May 2018
Pretty disappointed with this. I was expecting the worst film ever from the way people talk about it but it was just regular bad.
Rated 09 Aug 2021
The only way to truly enjoy this movie is to watch it on a Sony VAIO while drinking a refreshing Diet Coke and eating a delicious apple fritter from Dunkin' Donuts. Make sure you have some Pepto Bismol on hand just in case.
Rated 10 Jul 2017
Daft but surprisingly innocent. Al Pacino is quite good.
Rated 14 Sep 2017
Someone will write a thorough research into the irrational hatred toward our very dear and underrated friend Adam Sandler. It won't be me.
Rated 17 Aug 2012
This is an interesting movie, terrible in so many ways yet oddly memorable for its bathroom humor. I can't believe that Al Pacino allowed himself to be a part of this nonsense. This movie may appeal to children between the ages of 7-13 but I doubt it. I would recommend the US military use this film as a torture device when questioning terrorists, force them to watch this and they will soon be giving up all their secrets.
Rated 12 Nov 2011
Two things in this movie caught my interest. Shaq cameos in an Al Sharpton wig and appears deranged, biting into a full ham. Johnny Depp also cameos, wearing a Justin Bieber shirt. Those are the sole reasons I didn't give the movie a 0.
Rated 20 Nov 2011
"More bluntly than ever before (and that's saying something), Sandler uses an entire film to let his loyal fans know that he thinks they're all a bunch of stupid *******." - Jaime N. Christley
Rated 23 Nov 2011
Sandler's movies are typically among the worst-directed, worst-edited big-screen comedies around, and this one's no exception. An air of uncertainty and/or embarrassment hangs over the whole enterprise, and it's quite badly made, without question. A few chuckles linger, though, and Sandler's characterization of Jill is surprisingly fully formed. Mostly, you just sit and watch with your mouth agape at all the bizarreness--particularly any time Pacino's on the screen.
Rated 23 Feb 2012
that was fun!
Rated 24 Feb 2012
It's a pretty bad film but there are a handful of decent laughs. Al Pacino is terrible in this, not funny at all. And Katie Holmes is an absolute bore. Would have been better with Adam Sandler playing the whole cast like Eddie Murphy did, since the entire supporting cast is what drags this already-lame movie even lower. Glad to see Rob Schneider did not make a single appearance in the whole film.
Rated 26 Feb 2012
A retardsploitation film where every character, Adam Sandler and everyone involved in its production try desperately to bury its offensive message in non-sequitors, absurdity and insipid vignettes about twins. The audience who overlooks this is blackmailed into forming an unspoken pact with Adam Sandler and so long as neither gets cold feet, everyone can maintain the lie that this repugnant and exploitative film hasn't made them feel morally bankrupt and profoundly guilty for being a part of it
Rated 03 Mar 2012
There are no characters here, only props. And no development either, only gimmicks. I laughed a few times but this is seriously depressing comedy.
Rated 18 Mar 2012
This made me laugh. A lot!
Rated 22 Apr 2012
A cut above the standard-issue Sandler comedy, thanks to generally well modulated performances by the cast, though Holmes' line readings are rather awkwardly stilted at times. Sandler surprisingly fares quite well as both Jack and Jill (thanks to seamless effects), though the Jill characterisation is expectedly shrill and overdone by definition. Pacino is fun as he sheds the last remnants of his dignity in a good sport performance. Not a world-beating comedy, but far better than its reputation.
Rated 02 May 2012
yes - a stupid movie - but i had a grin on my face from beginning to end - don't investigate who's in it
Rated 21 Jun 2012
A laugh here and there.
Rated 12 Aug 2012
God knows what's so bad about the movie that it has such a pathetic rating. It is a decent comedy and for watching a comedy people should put their critical hats away. I would definitely recommend this as a one time watch,
Rated 01 Jul 2015
It's terrible. It's an Adam Sandler film without any of the heart. I feel guilty for letting out a few laughs at the slapstick.
Rated 24 Sep 2012
This feels like a bad snl sketch from the 90s that lasted an hour and half.
Rated 18 Jan 2013
The worst film of Adam Sandler. He really did it this time. He manage to hit the bottom. If there is lower than this one, i want to see it.
Rated 17 Mar 2013
Really?
Rated 01 May 2013
Typical Sandler, with a bit of a desperate premise. Nice cameos. Norm has lines. Bad, but not bad.
Rated 03 Jun 2013
Basically, it is just Adam Sandler being mean to Adam Sandler. Like really mean. But Adam Sandler kind of deserves it in this movie.
Rated 25 Jun 2013
I don't know what I was expecting...
Rated 20 Oct 2013
Impressively caustic. The only Adam Sandler movie I've ever cared about rewatching, much to my wife's dismay. Sandler in drag and Pacino have a lot of chemistry actually, you really want to see them bang by the end of it. Maybe that's just me.
Rated 31 Oct 2013
...surreal.
Rated 23 Mar 2014
Mixed feelings
Rated 23 Feb 2015
You know... it's not the best.
Rated 28 Jun 2015
This movie is an inexcusable pain to sit through. It is sad to see what passes for entertainment these days. The one bright spot is Al Pacino's performance. It is almost satirical of himself, and it actually makes the movie a bit entertaining. However, Adam Sandler's reign as the king of slapstick lives on in infamy with Jack and Jill.