Knives Out
Amazon VideoApple TVAMC+ Amazon ChannelAMC Plus Apple TV Channel Google Play MoviesVudu
Microsoft Store
Knives-Out

Knives Out

2019
Comedy, Drama
A detective investigates the death of a patriarch of an eccentric, combative family. (imdb)
Franchise: Knives Out
Microsoft Store
FlixFling
AMC+
AMC+ Roku Premium Channel

Does a great job of keeping its cards close to its chest, thus demanding detective work of our own in order to piece the mystery together. This makes for a fun, engaging and incredibly active viewing experience that managed to keep this viewer guessing even when I felt I had figured everything out. And Benoit Blanc clearly needs his own tv show.
I do declare you will have yourself a good time sleuthing this out for two of your hours.
I really enjoyed it! The cast is stellar, some stand-outs being Daniel Craig and Chris Evans, with Ana de Armas almost stealing the entire show. Like a good who dunnit, the film manages to keep you guessing even when you think you know what happened or what's going on. It also has some decent humor thrown into the mix as well. Definitely one of this year's best and most entertaining films. Definitely go see it!
Chair design by Game of Thrones.
The political subtext is rather suspect, but this is undeniably a clever and well-constructed thriller. Craig should make this his next franchise after Bond.

42 Collections including 18 Collaborative and 24 Public