Moebius
Moebius-2013

Moebius

2013
Drama, Horror
A father driven into desire, a son coveting that of his father's, and the sorrowful maternity that hovers them into tragedy. (imdb)
Google Play MoviesVuduTubi TVKanopyYouTubePopcornflix
FlixFling
Plex
Plex Player

The clearest representation as to why Ki-duk Kim is a director I'm always interested, but never excited, to explore.
Can't say that I cared much about the story and its glorification of penises and sexual themes that would have given Freud multiple orgasms. Totally awed though how well a movie without dialogue works - at time the gestures are so strong that you know exactly what they would have said in that situation in a more conventional movie. Together with the strong acting and the utter unpredictability of it, this still makes it a fascinating movie to watch.
The movie's got interesting plot of the moebius strip but Kim Ki-duk did not explore it enough. Like that the story was mere one dimensional. You could call it also as a dick. Simple as that. And yes, I know how the adultery can ruin the nuclear family in pieces. I did not find the story revolting, I just expected more deeper meaning out of it.
Ouch!
Watch it with your family.

Director: Ki_duk_KimKi-duk Kim