Netflix Netflix basic with Ads

2023
Crime
Full-time detectives Nick and Audrey are struggling to get their private eye agency off the ground. They find themselves at the center of international abduction when their friend Maharaja, is kidnapped at his own lavish wedding. (imdb)

2023
Crime

Rated 05 Apr 2023
Murder Mystery 2 is so dumb; and I'm glad it exists. The film breezes through its 90 minute runtime offering silliness, explosions and more silliness. While not Sandler's usual cohort, the cast's comedy chops work really well. A mediocre film, but a great popcorn flick.
Rated 07 Apr 2023
If you're watching this or thinking about watching this, I'm sure you already know exactly what to expect. And that's what you'll get. Entertaining and goes down smooth, but also completely disposable. Peak Netflix.
Rated 04 Apr 2023
Silly as hell, Adam and Jennifer deliver the funny bits every two minutes and this is barely 80min long. Also, I just loved the lady that arrives at the Eiffel Tower expecting to meet the love of her life she'd met ten years ago and ends up in the middle of a crime mystery. What's not to like?
Rated 12 Apr 2023
Not sure how this got the green light tbh.
Rated 08 May 2023
About the same as the first. Straight to netflix trash that is entertaining in spite of its clearly low quality. It's bad/mediocre yet better than most Sandler movies you could watch.
Rated 09 May 2023
It’s about the same quality as the first. If you enjoyed the first, you’ll probably enjoy this one. That being said, it’s not as funny as the first.
Rated 28 Jan 2024
watchable
Rated 09 Apr 2023
What it is it is!
Rated 29 Dec 2023
Watchable, but weaker than the first one.
Rated 10 Dec 2023
The actual mystery solving was the weakest part of the first one, and as thats all there is here it’s no surprise this is much worse. Endless dumb/silly/pointless scenes mean it’s a proper exercise in concentration just to get through, and Aniston’s face has started to become so weird it’s distracting. Some gags do make you chuckle but they’re far too isolated. If the original was surprisingly entertaining, this more closely resembles the crap I expected to be sitting through in the first place.
Rated 23 Jun 2023
Bunch of nice jokes/lines give it the 1
Rated 14 Jun 2023
The first one was so much better but it is a really fun lil movie when you don't want to have your brain turned on :)
Rated 11 Jun 2023
I actually enjoyed the first one especially as a contrarian take against the narcissism of Knives Out but this was just not good. Sandler still lands a couple jokes and has such timing he can ring out any scene for a joke.
Rated 24 May 2023
A little too goofy and not enough laughs for me, but these two leads do have great on-screen chemistry.
Rated 13 Apr 2023
Encore une fois, Anniston et Sandler débitent comme des cinglés, tout en références, c'est impossible à suivre, vraiment. Elle a beau être magnifique et lui sympathique, je me suis ennuyé devant cette publicité gigantesque pour l'une des villes les plus pourries du monde; Paris. Ensuite Mélanie Laurent n'est jamais crédible. On en est même encore à faire de la pub pour Shazam. C'est du cinéma qui ne fait de mal à personne, parce qu'il ne veut que votre bien, pour votre pognon. Navrant.
Rated 07 Apr 2023
Entertainment: 3. Heart: 0.5. Mind: 0.5. Wholesome: 1.
Rated 05 Apr 2023
So what we needed all along was not a sequel to 'Knives Out' but rather a sequel to 'Murder Mystery'. I am hoping it becomes a trilogy, yes I am serious. Sandler showing once again that he's a savvy producer as well as a pro actor; a real man of cinema in the digital age.
Rated 09 Apr 2023
Not as good as the first one. In other words, Knives Out 2.
Rated 03 Apr 2023
ooof
Rated 04 Apr 2023
Фільм по типовому сценарію Адама Сендлера. Сміхуйочки є. — The movie is based on a typical script by Adam Sandler. There are some laughs.
Rated 08 Jul 2024
It's what you expected the first film to be.