Criticker.com - Film & TV Recommendations and Community
profile
0 rankings

Not Another Not Another Movie (2011)

Your Rating

Summary: Follows a struggling movie studio that's willing to do anything to make a mint - even if it means ruining their reputation, and running the movie industry into the ground. (imdb)

Genre: Comedy

Country: USA

Directed By: David Murphy

Written By: Tim Piper, David Schultz, David Murphy

Starring: Burt Reynolds, Vinnie Jones, Michael Madsen, Chevy Chase, Ellen Albertini Dow, Richard Tyson, David Schultz

Additional Information & Actions

More information at IMDb

Invalid Trailer
If you'd like, provide a new one!

StatsStats
CollectionsCollections
FindFind
RatingsRatings
loading Loading Products from Ebay
Not Another Not Another Movie belongs to 3 collections
1. Movies about movies (public: moderated by Pickpocket - 21 stars)
2. Mockumentary (public: moderated by Spunkie - 6 stars)
3. Ignored Films (your private collection) | remove from collection

Browse the full list of collections
Show:
broganreynik
70T5
UKSubs
16T2
The classic bridge too far. Not even Burt Reynolds and Chevy Chase can save this failure.
Fleasfan Fleasfan
0T1
Let's say: 20 for Vinnie Jones plus 5 for B.J. Bales minus 25 for David Schultz plus 0 for the rest...
daniel daniel
Caveman
5T1
Kojiless Kojiless
9T1
A remarkable example of how a single actor can ruin an entire movie. Yes, I'm looking at you David Schultz. You would be hard pressed to find a less funny, less talented actor, even if you were stranded on a desert island with a thousand Wal-Mart customer greeters. Though, I have to admit, the scene with Richard Tyson had me cracking up...hence the 31 points.
jjack229
38T1
Obdurate Obdurate
8T1
The idea of the movie spoofing the people behind the shitty spoof movies we were getting flooded with is an okay idea. I mean, there have been a lot of shitty spoofs... but this isn't remotely clever. It's not fun sitting through a movie that's trying way too hard to be funny, just for a little laugh here and there. It's as fucking dumb as the movies it spoofs and no, that's not okay if it's 'the point.' Intentionally bad is a fine line, and it can work well, but it doesn't here.
DancingP