Pearl Harbor
Pearl-Harbor

Pearl Harbor

2001
Romance, War
Pearl Harbor is a romantic tale set during World War 2. Childhood friends Rafe and Danny become Navy pilots and meet Evelyn, a Navy nurse. Rafe falls for Evelyn, before volunteering, while Evelyn and Danny are transferred to Pearl Harbor.
Max Amazon Channel
Max

Bay directs the slaughter by air of hundreds of sailors with the same weight that he directs giant robot-cars punching each other in their metallic faces. In other words, Michael Bay is a sociopath, which is seemingly at odds with his desire to slather every one of his pictures with a treacly sentimentality -- what, I presume, he most closely approximates human emotion to be, the better to distract us from his own glaring lack of it.
If you want to see history rewritten for 12 year old girls then this is the movie for you!
I hated every second of this crap. Way to go guys. Take one of America's greatest tragedies and let Ben Affleck and Josh Hartnett take over. What crap. I didn't even like the action sequences. Total crap.
This is the worst movie I've ever seen.
Something got bombed all right. What was it? Oh yeah, Michael Bay's credibility. Wasn't there a war going on or something? CLASSIC TALE? Oh IMDB, you're boycotted.

Last modified by:mjoc0723mjoc0723 on 13 Aug 2021