1993
Action
Touch guy Thomas Beckett is an US soldier working in the Panamanian jungle. His job is to seek out rebels and remove them using his sniper skills... (imdb)

1993
Action

Rated 14 Feb 2010
A mediocre action flick that I have one big problem with: The protaganist wears Army rank insignia but has a Marine Corps rank. That just annoys the hell outta me when movies make such obvious errors. Well, obvious if they would have done the slightest bit of research, I should say. Things like that make it hard to suspend my disbelief, and end up really taking away from the enjoyment.
Rated 16 Jul 2022
Dated and a little cheesy, but "Sniper" is just another dose of awesome from the tail end of the golden era of action. Beringer may look more like your uncle than he does Rambo, but he still puts on a show.
Rated 27 May 2011
THEY DON'T SNIPE THAT MUCH! There's a lot of guns-blazing machismo, and none of the stealth and disquieting calm/attentiveness a sniper actually has.
Rated 26 May 2011
need to rewatch this one
Rated 11 Feb 2011
Although the overview would be enjoyable all the details were messed up. And "One shot two kills" how did that come into the plot and who was the other guy who died and if it would have been the sergeant....Why???
Rated 04 Feb 2011
Difficult to watch. The characters are stereotypical and the events are horribly contrived with no believable motivations.
Rated 23 Jan 2011
Two snipers go on a mission... wait for it... by a civilian train. In fucking Panama. That's the level of writing we're talking about.
Rated 25 Sep 2010
Fairly entertaining B movie, even Billy Zane is tolerable.
Rated 09 Jul 2010
I taught myself how to shuffle cards while watching this movie.
Rated 16 Feb 2010
This is the sort of stupid serious toned military thriller that little suburban American kids watch to learn what it's like "to be there, man" while having fantasies of creeping around in the jungle shooting random bad guys for the USA. It has no camp value and moves at a snail's pace. There's a few bits of drama here and there but it's such a forgettable movie
Rated 13 Feb 2007
What a rubbish!!!
Rated 17 Jun 2009
My favorite sniper/asassin movie, next to Leon. Even Billy Zane, a horrible actor, performs decently in this. Not much going on really, except target-practise on real people ;-)
Rated 14 Jan 2009
Hopeless, but it has good sniper executions.
Rated 14 Jan 2009
Movie banal. Predictable and without any creativity, seems Rambo, but worse.
Rated 03 Aug 2008
Hopelessly banal and ridiculous in all its "seriousness"... Berenger is trustworthy as the stiff-necked, burdened killing machine, but that's about it.
Rated 03 Dec 2007
Certainly not insightful or thought provoking but it's a decent enough action film to keep you entertained for one viewing if you're a fan of the genre.
Rated 02 Sep 2007
Yeah, it's dumb, and if you know anyone who knows a sniper, this movie is total B.S. But it's good, somewhat mindless fun.
Interesting story about, you guessed it, a sniper. One rememberable scene and that's about it.
Good film but I don't like Tom Berenger so 69 instead of 76.
Rated 26 Feb 2007