0 rankings

The Boss Baby ()

Your Rating

Summary: A suit-wearing briefcase-carrying baby pairs up with his seven-year old brother to stop the dastardly plot of the CEO of Puppy Co.

Additional Information & Actions

More information at IMDb

Invalid Trailer
If you'd like, provide a new one!

RatingsRatings
FindFind
CollectionsCollections
StatsStats
loading Loading Products from Ebay
The Boss Baby doesn't belong to any collections yet
Collections provide a way to gather films in personal or public lists.

Browse the full list of collections
Show:
All Rankings | With Reviews
Order by:
TCI | Tier | Date Ranked | # Stars (Reviews)
Date User Score
Apr 15 unx unx
74T4
Apr 14 Nichololas
40T1
Really just .. not very good. Feels like it was produced half by committee and half by focus group marketing. Plot was a bit over the place, animation is very average, and I've already forgotten the songs. Also some very dubious implications bandied about.
Apr 13 selenatorvue
56T3
Apr 12 recklessmess recklessmess
70T5
It was cute, but, um, why in the world did the baby get dropped off in a taxi, all by himself? And why didn't the parents think this was weird? And don't say it was the kid's imagination - the world got all weird when he did that shit.
Apr 12 letterboxdvo letterboxdvo
Apr 11 BJHudson BJHudson
50T4
Apr 10 Seethruskin Seethruskin
4T6
One of the best deconstructions of capitalism ive seen in a while.
Apr 10 eleanor eleanor
Apr 09 Zozan Zozan
25T3
Apr 09 deanazhollis
84T4
Ok movie of having a wonderful life and thinking a big interruption has spoiled it, only to find that through hard learning, it improves it. Formulaic story that the children would quite enjoy, and only the parts of comedy about baby raising for those parents who's gone through it.
Apr 08 allhustle
80T3
Apr 08 Beer94 Beer94
48T3
It started out fairly well with me growing to assume that the whole plot was a metaphor for the kid's imagination. However, I soon learned I was mistaken - I've seen too many Pixar films.
Apr 08 Pietayse Pietayse
Apr 03 cncnmovies cncnmovies
72T6
Apr 02 bowfinger bowfinger
70T7
I sing "Blackbird" to my kid as a lullaby now. It works like magic.
Apr 02 Stewball Stewball
70T6
Clever premise with some good humor throughout. Better than what I'd been lead to believe it was going to be given its ratings and my PSI.
Apr 01 DVcrXO
Apr 01 MKHc05
Mar 31 Matthew_Parkinson Matthew Parkinson (The Escapist)
10T1
If cookies are for closers, The Boss Baby not only doesn't deserve a cookie, but it owes each member of the audience multiple cookies for making us sit through its unfunny, pointless, annoying, and boring nonsense, all while being a blandly animated movie. It has all the drama of a Bellas feud and all the laughs of a baby waking you up at 3 AM. Most kids deserve better than this and adults most certainly do. It's a potentially interesting premise wasted - a 90-minute bee sting to the tongue. [Full Review]
Mar 31 mg7film mg7film