0 rankings

The Fate of the Furious ()

Your Rating

Summary: When a mysterious woman seduces Dom into the world of crime and a betrayal of those closest to him, the crew face trials that will test them as never before.

Additional Information & Actions

More information at IMDb

Invalid Trailer
If you'd like, provide a new one!

RatingsRatings
FindFind
CollectionsCollections
StatsStats
loading Loading Products from Ebay
The Fate of the Furious belongs to 8 collections
1. Sequel (public: moderated by td888 - 5 stars)
2. Worldwide box office over $500,000,000 (public: moderated by djross - 2 stars)
3. Worldwide box office top 100 (public: moderated by djross - 1 star)
4. The Fast and the Furious (public: moderated by djross)
5. Worldwide box office over $750,000,000 (public: moderated by djross)
6. Movies I've Seen In Theatres (public: moderated by SageSledge)
7. 2017: Theatrical Watchlist (public: moderated by SageSledge)
8. 2017: Complete Watchlist (public: moderated by SageSledge)

Browse the full list of collections
Show:
All Rankings | With Reviews
Order by:
TCI | Tier | Date Ranked | # Stars (Reviews)
Date User Score
63T6
Apr 26 10kfilms
Apr 25 MJVmovieMan MJVmovieMan
68T5
It's on cruise control, and the Dom-gone-rogue plot is never convincing. Statham's character also makes zero sense - didn't he shoot up an entire hospital full of innocent people in the last movie? But... it's still plenty action-packed, even a bit too dark.
Apr 25 tommy_leazaq
Apr 25 Gideon Gideon
1T3
Cringe on top of cringe on top of cringe
Apr 25 Alucard979
Apr 24 myminorplace myminorplace
Apr 24 VengefulKBM VengefulKBM
Apr 24 DAND Leonardis
79T4
The Fate of the Furious definitely has an interesting take on betrayal, but it's delivered differently than I thought it would be. The movie has plenty of charm and humor from it's cast like the other movies, but the overall tone of the movie changed almost completely from the last film. The action sequences are nice, but it drives into mindless action territory. I also thought Theron's dialogue was silly for the most part. The story isn't good, but it's still an entertaining movie overall.
Apr 24 anugrah anugrah
40T1
Apr 24 Crupin
15T1
Apr 23 Nroo Nroo
75T7
Distressing lack of Corona.
Apr 23 abesempire
100T10
Apr 23 Chona Chona
Apr 23 TheRealJ_Ro TheRealJ-Ro
60T3
It's a drop for me from Furious 7 which is the first of these that I can say I had fun with. But if the plan is to infuse these movies with like 10% more story each time, I'm down, because it's to their benefit. Charlize was a boss and a good villain. I can't tell you anything else you probably don't already know. It's dumber than 7, the action isn't as good as 7, there's not much script to speak of, it subscribes to all the worst elements of its predecessors, but is more entertaining than some.
Apr 23 fredericg54 frederic_g54
7T6
[Russian police phone rings]…Heh, yeah, right, lady: A nuclear submarine just passed through your front yard. Okay. [rings again]… Yeah, right, mister, mm-hmm. A nuclear submarine just knocked over your mailbox. Okay. [rings again]…Yeah, right, buddy, liquor store robbery, officer down. Sure. And I'm Mikhail Baryshnikov.
Apr 23 Lemonade Lemonade
Apr 22 annaleepea annaleepea
90T9
Apr 22 siphus007 siphus007
72T4
A definite decline from 7, this film toes the line between a completely senseless and inconceivable plot development, and engrossingly clever, astonishing, and well-executed action sequences. With a great villain and the old crew back together, it still worked, but you can tell it wasn't just right.
Apr 22 donmezsefa donmezsefa
Apr 22 cncnmovies cncnmovies
62T3
Apr 22 racuna racuna
75T4
Apr 22 monclivie monclivie
66T4
I can watch over-the-top action scenes without any pain, but when they start "hacking", it's just too much.
Apr 22 MArkjp MArkjp
50T3
For how much family has meant in this franchise it's refreshing to see that Dom does not give two shits about his sister after Paul Walker dies. I mean, at least invite her to the BBQ where you give your new kid her dead boyfriends name. I feel that would be the "family" thing to do here, right? I mean, she's probably really sad and could do with a bit of cheering up. I'm pretty sure that, raising two kids on your own, you'd probably appreciate your brother cooking for you every once in a while.
Apr 21 synweap synweap
Apr 20 caga caga
35T2
Apr 20 cagedwisdom cagedwisdom
25T2
The loss of Paul Walker has created a gaping hole which must now be filled by the likes of Ludacris and Tyrese Gibson, both of whom turn out to be insufferable in large doses. The film spends most of its time being boring, the elements are still here but the fun is completely absent.
Apr 20 zenithtim
Apr 19 walkabout walkabout
50T2
Apr 19 bluesman bluesman
65T5
Tam daha abartılısını artık yapamazlar derken, yapımcılar bizi yine şaşırtıyor. Hikayenin bir aksiyon şovuna dönmesi, sadece arabalar ve yarışla sınırlı kalmaması, onu gişede de en başarılı serilerden biri haline getirdi. “Hızlı ve Öfkeli 8” (The Fate of the Furious) için oldukça iyi tasarlanmış bir gösteri de diyebiliriz. New York'ta trafik kaosu ve Rusya’daki denizaltı sahneleriyle bu sefer geçen filmdeki Dubai sahneleri aşılmaya çalışılıyor.
Apr 19 murtyrock murtyrock
Apr 18 rafalsky
85T9
Apr 18 Stewball Stewball
40T1
Isn't quite as dumb as some of it's predecessors or the preview made it appear. But then they had to front-load that rosy picture of Cuban communism/Che Guevara.
Apr 18 Vassago Vassago
74T7
Apr 17 CinemaAsia Cinema_Asia
55T2
In the latest episode of the fantasy superhero franchise we have our heroes taking on nuclear submersibles with luxury racing vehicles. Theron is a dreadlocked Lex Luthor villain who traps Vin in a plot to steal nukes. Oops spoilers but don't worry there are more surprises including a scene where Stratham flies into a black ops jet in mid air. The Rock has gone full Hulk and slides torpedoes into military vehicles on ice. This lacked Obi-wan Paul Walker showing up in ghost form to guide them.
Apr 17 ulashbulut ulashbulut
70T4
Apr 17 BillyShears BillyShears
50T3
You know what's blander than Paul Walker? Scott Eastwood. THEY SAID FAMILY FOURTEEN TIMES. The only time I talk about family is when I talk about how many times Fast and the Furious talks about family.
Apr 17 mclb1218
Apr 15 eattherude
71T5
Apr 15 wadalklakla wadalklakla
60T5
Apr 15 Matthew_Parkinson Matthew Parkinson (The Escapist)
70T8
The Fate of the Furious is a fun ride, and if you're already on board, you'll have a good time. If you can't jive with its over-the-top action, self-parody wink-wink-nudge-nudge jokes, and penchant for mentioning "family" at every quiet moment, it's not the movie franchise for you - and it never has and probably never will be. These are loud, dumb, and silly movies. I wouldn't want them any other way. [Full Review]
Apr 15 filmseeking filmseeking
60T6
You get exactly what you expect from part 8 of this dumb series. However, this one shows an unusual dark undertone that is kind of limiting the fun to some good scenes with Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham. The rest is total bullshit, even for FF standards.
Apr 15 ratm
81T6
Apr 15 hamstercan
Apr 15 mattnawrocki
80T8
Apr 14 Ocelot Ocelot
65T7
F. Gary Gray is a terrible director and this is the least good movie of 5/6/7/8. At the same time, why even bother reviewing these movies? I hope this series outlives me.
Apr 14 cyhnqcl cyhnqcl
Apr 14 MetaCritic2 MetaCritic2
56T5
Apr 14 dakota0899 dakota0899
75T6
Okay, overall I think it's okay. Personally for me there were lots of negatives and positives for the movie itself. You get that same chemistry the team has always had, which is expected. However, props to Theron, she pullled off a very disgusting antagonist and that really helped the movie's emotional appeal. The action is upped even more, which at times can be bothersome because it's too much sometimes. The movie also tries to be way more clever than it is, and it brings it down a little. Okay
Apr 14 Barxday
52T6
Apr 14 BadFurDay
7T8
A much welcome change of style. They finally fully embraced the fact that they are an over the top franchise that doesn't give a fuck about being realistic, and it's much better that way. The cast is great as always, and there were as many expensive cars, promiscuous women, hollywood fight scenes, and giant explosions as you'd expect. If you can shut your brain down for two hours, it's enjoyable.
Apr 14 Exirel
65T6
Best Fast & Furious since Fast 5.
Apr 14 SageSledge
Apr 14 moonsmilk moonsmilk
7T4
Apr 14 ksboyd kylefilms
Apr 13 mg7film mg7film
50T6
Apr 13 Obdurate Obdurate
75T5
I had about as much fun with this one as I did the last one (I've only seen two). Silly, stupid (real stupid) fun. I quite enjoyed any time there was violence outside of the cars, but the driving aspects are relatively fun... I say relatively because if I was a car/vehicle nut then I'd be more into these. With that said, I still enjoy them for what they are but they can't reach a truly great action film. One of the few series where "turn off your brain" is legit. Just enjoy it.
Apr 13 selenatorvue
Apr 13 spyce
89T10
Apr 13 JackRyan2014 JackRyan2014
60T6
The action and stunts from a James Bond film mixed with the acting and plotlines from a typical daytime soap. Charlize Theron as the main antagonist is no Jason Statham and she doesn't come close to matching his OTT performance in the last movie. The F&F series peaked at No. 5 and although this movie is better than films 1-4 it doesn't reach 5-7. Like the other films the best aspect has to be the racial diversity of the cast. Make sure to avoid trailers as they spoil every single action sequence
Apr 13 ibodirector ibodirector
Apr 10 TheShiznit TheShiznit
4T7
Apr 02 WhatTheF WhatTheF
70T8
It took 7 films of ridiculous mythos building, Charlize Theron, F. Gary Gray, and Paul Walker's death to finally make a watchable one of these flicks. The gunfight on the plane is super rad and there isn't anything that is too absurd to be in the movie (except for the final explosion). Good job guys, you finally did it.
Apr 01 Fsociety