2024
Adventure
Garfield is about to go on a wild outdoor adventure. After an unexpected reunion with his long-lost father - the cat Vic - Garfield and Odie are forced to abandon their pampered life to join Vic in a hilarious, high-stakes heist. (imdb)

2024
Adventure

Rated 03 Jun 2024
Not great, not terrible. Had there been no studio notes whatsoever this would've been a masterpiece, but some moments of true emotion were robbed from me. Nicholas Hoult did the best job, with Samuel L Jackson at a close second. Not one second did I listen to them thinking that it was their respective voice actors. Chris Pratt did fine
Rated 20 May 2024
Passable but a bit too by the numbers. I'm not a Garfield head but I have a feeling that it does not resemble the original comics a whole lot.
Rated 26 May 2024
As a Top Gun fan, I laughed so hard when that scene popped up, I think the whole cinema building could hear me. RIP the kid sitting next to me.
Rated 26 May 2024
Pretty generic. Mostly solid animation and voice work, but only a few chuckles here and there. It’s short and went by fairly quickly so you could do worse by kids movies standards.
Rated 28 May 2024
Very rudimentary and by-the-numbers. Pratt makes for a serviceable Garfield at best, and the rest of the voice work is of a similar level. I watched it in a packed morning screening full of kids, including my three own blobs of sexcreament and no doubt it held their attention, but genuine laughs from anyone in the screening were a rarity. It’s not outright awful, but bland and unimaginative it dishes out in spades.
Rated 28 May 2024
A few moments of truly inspired cleverness save the film from being completely bland and boring. There are worse movies to put on for the kids if you need 90-minute mental vacation.
Rated 09 Jun 2024
Work watch
Rated 12 Jun 2024
Felt like an AI-Generated script. Had a few small laughs, but overall lacking in pretty much every aspect.
Rated 17 Jun 2024
This was quite basic. I like the character of Garfield and I'm sure you could come up with a funny film, but here they don't trust the original characters and their dynamic and instead introduce new characters and throw Garfield and Odie in a run of the mill heist plot. Disappointing.
Rated 17 Jun 2024
It's not as bad as the last two attempts to bring Garfield to the big screen. But when you're a fan of this character since your childhood and know the legacy he built as this comic strip icon, you want something better.
Rated 09 Jul 2024
It ends with an ad for Walmart, followed by random cat videos during the credits. Need I say more?
Rated 11 Jul 2024
I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either. Had a few cute moments. Chris Pratt's voice wasn't a big deal at all.
Rated 17 Jul 2024
As a life-long Pusur (Garfield in Norwegian) fan, this was my most anticipated movie of the year, 'cause screw serious projects, but this was a disaster. Even when in normal Garfield mode, the humor wasn't sitting. And that adventure... did not feel like it belonged in the Garfield universe at all. Didn't anyone involve actually grow up with Garfield and understand what makes the cat great?!