0 rankings

The Lego Batman Movie ()

Your Rating

Summary: Bruce Wayne must not only deal with the criminals of Gotham City, but also the responsibility of raising a boy he adopted.

Additional Information & Actions

More information at IMDb

Invalid Trailer
If you'd like, provide a new one!

RatingsRatings
FindFind
CollectionsCollections
StatsStats
loading Loading Products from Ebay
The Lego Batman Movie belongs to 6 collections
1. Superheroes (public: moderated by mpowell - 22 stars)
2. DC Comics (public: moderated by Ag0stoMesmer - 3 stars)
3. The Next Picture Show Podcast (public: moderated by trippingly - 2 stars)
4. -On My Radar (public: moderated by KasperL - 1 star)
5. Better Sequels (public: moderated by amazedemon - 1 star)
6. Lego (public: moderated by Ag0stoMesmer)

Browse the full list of collections
Show:
All Rankings | With Reviews
Order by:
TCI | Tier | Date Ranked | # Stars (Reviews)
Date User Score
82T8
Mar 22 fuxoft fuxoft
Mar 20 twincinema twincinema
70T6
I had a lot of fun watching this film. What else do I want?
Mar 19 lovleigh lovleigh
Mar 19 8Fteno
80T4
Mar 19 spoiledff7
83T8
Mar 19 Communicants Communicants
Mar 19 bakcheia bakcheia
80T7
It's all rapid-fire dialogue, cultural references, and self-deprecation that make this as fun of a ride as it is. However, what I found most invigorating as a viewer was how this film analyzes Batman's tragic past in the most unfetishized and human way yet? Honestly, the bluntness and humor with which the writers approach Batman's misplaced anger, repression, and fears of intimacy were so laconic/scaled-down that they felt less grandiose, and thereby more accessible, than they ever have before.
Mar 18 kuzronk
60T6
Mar 18 aquasheep
100T8
Mar 17 Icarus Icarus
75T6
While the original Lego movie carries the day in terms of narrative unity, this one is definitely the funnier of the two. Its action sequences are exhausting and repetitive, but that was hardly a surprise. As Arnett's Batman was the funniest part of the original, I get why they gave him the full feature treatment. It works as an afternoon entertainment, but I doubt it will resonate long term.
Mar 17 jksterup jksterup
85T6
Mar 17 apokalyptic
75T2
Mar 15 A4R0N123
78T6
Mar 15 Mentaculus Mentaculus
71T6
Relies so heavily on Gatling gun-levels of pop cultural references (about two a second, from my estimation) and an energy level akin to snorting a whole bag of Pixie sticks and eating a Unicorn raw, I do wonder how it will hold up on repeat viewings. But initially, it's kinda shocking to recognize that this may be the only "Batman" film to get the characters within the Bat-Universe correct.
Mar 14 znimon
Mar 06 freeipods freeipods
68T7
Mar 06 Bearacuda Bearacuda
90T10
Didn't LoL as much as Lego Movie but still thoroughly enjoyed it. Surprisingly beautiful. Frame by frame a gorgeous movie.
Mar 06 CStewart64
12T7
W3E1P1S1V2M1A2R1. I have to wonder what a kid thinks after watching this movie, cause it is such a barrage of comedy that it makes my head spin. So much so that it almost loses some of its potency (in part because it ends up repeating some of the same jokes out of sheer necessity). But the detail and commitment in the animation is unbelievable, the actors are hilarious, and it's an action-packed if silly story.
Mar 06 burakakyol
Mar 02 atnmitch
92T8
Mar 01 ukkaptan ukkaptan
93T10
izlediğim en iyi batman filmi.
Feb 28 wokhedinn wokhedinn
50T5
Where The Lego Movie was clever and fun, The Lego Batman Movie is contrived and obvious. i think the biggest failure here is the voicecast, which ranges from bad to awful. Michael Cera is surprisingly the only competent comedian here. Siri LITERALLY outperforms the entire cast.
Feb 28 sharkeyj1
100T6
Feb 28 JTMovies
Feb 28 DyanneThorne
80T9
Back when I saw the first trailer something like 8000 years ago, I said that this would be the greatest Batman movie ever. After having seen it, I stand by this statement. Because this movie gets Batman and his universe in a way that neither Nolan nor Burton did (not even gonna mention anyone else). And it's funny.
Feb 27 CosmicMonkey CosmicMonkey
83T8
Perhaps surprisingly, this is the best Batman film after the Dark Knight. It lacks some of the heart and soul (and anti-consumerism!) of the Lego Movie but my god is it fun. If the Dark Knight represents the best of Batman Mythos when it's at it's darkest and grittiest than Lego Batman represents the best of Batman at it's funnest and most colourful, surpassing even the delightfully campy 1960s Batman film with Adam West.
Feb 27 Scarface Scarface
78T9
Feb 27 mwgerb mwgerb
53T5
Didn't really recapture the magic of The Lego Movie for me, and relied way to heavily on referencing other material, but it did weirdly have one of the more accurate big-screen portrayals of Bruce Wayne.
Feb 27 AnkitDesai
Feb 26 maneeshgoel
80T6
Feb 25 eleanor eleanor
69T7
Feb 25 Difontaine Difontaine
85T9
Hugely enjoyable, the sheer volume of gags kept me laughing throughout.
Feb 24 TheRealJ_Ro TheRealJ-Ro
70T5
Probably totally unfair to compare this to "The Lego Movie", but also probably impossible not to. This Batman character, even in the first movie, is based very strongly in "trying just a little too hard" humour, and while I know that's the point, I can't really say that that translated well to an entire feature. Not as biting or socially relevant as its predecessor but still has things to say and a lot of laughs to be found. It's an unconventional, but pretty good, Batman movie. Check it out!
Feb 24 kevinwriter
Feb 21 Averman004
65T3
Feb 21 weirdyoda weirdyoda
73T4
Feb 21 FoxyRussian FoxyRussian ()
93T9
Another amazing lego movie. This one doesn't have as emotionally touching of a story as the first lego movie, but it's even funnier. Which in my opinion makes up for most of it. The cast is so star studied, I wish the villains got even more screen-time just to hear the voices more. Will Arnet as Batman is honestly the best casting choice in recent years
Feb 21 aelmacioglu
55T1
Feb 21 Capn_Kue_Que Capn Kue Que
7T7
Feb 21 whysoserious whysoserious
81T9
(Voice) Acting - 17/20, (Animation) Cinematography - 17/20, Narrative - 15/20, Emotional Experience - 32/40
Feb 21 rodbegbie rodbegbie
Feb 20 crtsjffrsn
Feb 20 Stradivarius Stradivarius
Feb 20 Paxton Paxton
83T9
They had a lot to live up to after the excellent The Lego Movie and they managed not to disappoint. Good fun throughout only complaint is I can't believe they didn't reference any of the older iterations of the Batman character. Seems like a missed opportunity to me.
Feb 20 T3hJohnson
80T1
Feb 19 IcyBrian IcyBrian
Feb 19 Tony_Irwin Tony Irwin
87T9
Fantastic comedic family entertainment.
Feb 19 cncnmovies cncnmovies
Feb 19 GroovySouls Groovy_Souls
75T7
Nowhere near the story-telling and demographic-crushing Lego Movie, but Lego Batman is still one for both kids and adults. Enough Batman references and pop culture jabs that keep for an interesting movie, despite it clearly favoring its kid demographic. Still, not bad, with a ton of laughs.
Feb 19 10kfilms
Feb 19 thehynes thehynes
55T5
not bad & less of a huge advertisement than the previous effort. Batman's character is fairly amusing
Feb 18 Architeutis Architeutis
Feb 18 fredericg54 frederic_g54
7T6
Everything is pretty okay!
Feb 18 alakota alakota
Feb 15 MetaCritic2 MetaCritic2
75T9
Feb 15 Lightning17
80T10
The Lego Batman Movie is a fun ride with tons of cameo moments that will make the kid in you come back to life again. It's energetic and incredibly animated, with witty humor and a sentiment that serves the movie well. Plus, it's Lego and it's Batman. What's there not to like?
Feb 15 darkman darkman
Feb 14 CinematicESP CinematicESP
93T10
Feb 14 BillyShears BillyShears
90T10
You're going to need to see this more than once because if you try to absorb every reference you will overdose and die. Batman is at its best when it's fun. I had to trudge through so much BROOD to get my fun shameless Schumacher colours back. Fight me.
Feb 14 Korsoh Korsoh
30T7
Feb 13 Tizzy Tizzy
Feb 13 Luna6ix Luna6ix
72T4
Middle of the road spin off. Lego was already pushing it to put out a video game series, then they made a movie (a good one too), but a spin-off of a movie based on a kids toy? That's like a spin-off of real steel or battleship. I didn't hate this movie, it was fairly entertaining, but also fairly empty. It's amazing the detail they go into for the Legos, you can see little scuff marks, or edges that aren't completely square. Why have Fiennes as a voice and not have him play Voldemort, really?
Feb 13 MUBIvotes MUBIvotes
Feb 13 manes
8T8
Feb 12 CloseFriend CloseFriend
72T6
I love that this movie uses a plenitude of Bat-characters (including Billy Dee Williams as Two-Face, after 28 years of anticipation!), and it gives everything a Bat-fan would want. But man, it comes on STRONG. I've never seen such a "busy" film. I felt drained after watching it, and I have ADHD!
Feb 12 avgcrtckr avgcrtckr
Feb 12 Hkit Hkit
98T10
Feb 12 Seethruskin Seethruskin
4T6
Where the Lego movie was packed wall to wall with jokes this film gets a majority of its laughs from little moments. Or maybe I was laughing at the wrong parts because no one else was laughing at the same time as me. I enjoyed it but can't say I'm not disappointed.
Feb 12 badjuice bad_juice
35T5
Feb 12 guvolefou guvolefou
73T5
Avşar Sinemaları - Kozzy.
Feb 12 Blue_Jaunter Blue Jaunter
Feb 11 filmaholic filmaholic
Feb 11 ZaxxonZaxxo
Feb 11 SlrSoapbox SlrSoapbox
90T10
Thank you Warner Bros. for finally giving me the Batman movie I've wanted for years - a hilarious, nerdy-as-shit, fun experience. I can't stand nihilistic and broody Batman.
Feb 11 kastenm kastenm
Feb 11 asgeirhuns asgeirhuns
7T6
Feb 11 terrymac terrymac
76T8
A fast-moving, busy and fun superhero tale which feels very different to the first Lego movie, but retains a lot of the charm. As a Batman film it works, paying some respectful homage to the character, but not at the expense of humour. The voice work and animation are damn good, and if it occasionally crams in a bit much (for example, the zillions of character cameos), it moves on so quickly you won't notice. And it's funny. I liked it. The kids liked it. Recommended.
Feb 11 CarsonWid
69T6
Strong first act which unfortunately transitions into a by the books resolution
Feb 11 Simionski Simionski
Feb 11 davidmscott davidmscott
Feb 11 Mulholland Mulholland
Feb 11 FrederikA FrederikA
75T8
If you enjoyed the Lego Movie and can appreciate details like how they've gotten Billy Dee Williams to cameo as Two-face, then this this unconventional love story will most likely go down well with you.
Feb 11 Dullshimmer Dullshimmer
95T8
To be honest I went into this movie unsure how much I would like it. I didn't really like Batman from The Lego Movie that much. So a whole movie focused around that Batman made me a little worried. However, I think I liked this movie better than The Lego Movie. The movie kind of addresses the whole Batman is a jerk thing and is filled with Batman related humor. It's maybe a bit too wacky for some and the ending is a bit lacking, but it is a fun trip and any Batman fan can appreciate it.
Feb 11 Beer94 Beer94
75T8
Great blend of LEGO movie humour and references to the comic book world with clever little details and sub-plots that elevate the storyline. Great for kids but probably even better for adults.
Feb 11 CMonster CMonster
72T6
There was literally a Fast and Furious trailer touching a Smurfs trailer before the movie. What a time to be alive.
Feb 11 Filligan Filligan
88T8
Doesn't touch The Lego Movie, but few films could ever hope to. Nonetheless, already in February we have one of the best films of the year. Hilarious for adults, hyperactive for kids, brimming with references for fans; everything is awesome. This Lego franchise (because it is a franchise now) is 2 for 2, and here's the best endorsement for it I can think of: before this was the trailer for The Lego Ninjago Movie. I don't know anything about Ninjago, but I'm genuinely looking forward to it.
Feb 11 atayarani
Feb 10 TVK
80T6
Feb 10 TylerCrock
97T10
Feb 10 Monisit Monisit
85T8
Weak and generic story, but still manages to pull a lot of hard laughs when it doesn't take itself seriously.
Feb 10 wgwolford wgwolford
Feb 10 Chona Chona
66T4
Feb 10 Matthew_Parkinson Matthew Parkinson (The Escapist)
90T10
The LEGO Batman Movie is one of the best Batman movies ever, which is pretty incredible given the history of the character. It's hilarious for almost its entire running time, it's action-packed from start to finish, it humanizes Batman and understands him as a character better than almost any other movie - it's one of the first times I remember caring about Batman - and it's beautifully animated, creative, and full of depth, insight, and detail. What an enjoyable movie. [Full Review]
Feb 10 selenatorvue
66T5
Feb 10 filmcricket
71T8
Feb 10 philamental philamental
84T9
The most telling criticism is it's notably inferior to 'The Lego Movie' in just about every department, with even Batman himself arguably failing to be as funny as he was there. That said TLM set an incrediblely high standard so falling short does not mean Lego Batman is a disappointment. On the contrary it's a delightfully entertaining action comedy romp with so many jokes and DCU references being fired at the viewer it's impossible to catch them all first time around. A must for Batman fans!
Feb 10 DAND Leonardis
90T8
The LEGO Batman serves up as a fun family-ride and boasts a good sense of humor a really well-done animation, like the first theatrical LEGO film. Full of references as well and a decent story on family. If you like The LEGO Movie and Batman, this is up your alley. "SERENDIPITY!?"
Feb 10 DancingP
Feb 10 The_Watch
Feb 10 Greener
65T5
Feb 10 jdpedron jdpedron
91T9
Feb 09 fenixdown fenixdown
82T8
I don't think they could fit more references in if they tried!
Feb 09 EricDSnider2 EricDSnider2
65T2
Feb 04 mg7film mg7film
Feb 04 Bown Bown
86T9
Not as good as The Lego Movie overall, but better-looking and far funnier. Loved the way it made use of the Lego universe outside of the Batman stuff, and all the voice acting is close to perfect - I wish Galifanakis had gone a bit more manic but that's it. The self-aware jazz does a very good job at raising knowing laughs without getting smug or irritating.
Feb 04 CesarCastag