The Ring
The-Ring-2002

The Ring

2002
Suspense/Thriller, Horror
Rachel Keller is a journalist investigating a videotape that may have killed four teenagers (including her niece). There is an urban legend about this tape: the viewer will die seven days after watching it. If the legend is correct, Rachel will have to run against time to save her son's and her own life. (imdb)
Franchise: The Ring
Hoopla

Not too bad actually. I won't put it up there with my favorite horror films, but it is fairly well made. Some scares legitimately got me, and I have been thinking about the movie for a couple of days, so maybe it's even better than I'm making it out to be. Watts was good and probably the only real highlight acting-wise. The imagery is very interesting and cool to look at, especially the tape, and it's fun watching everything unravel. More creepy than scary, which isn't bad. I liked it.
I can't figure this movie out Makes no sense to me But it is creepy and atmospheric Good to watch around Halloween
One of my all-time favourite horror movies. Naomi Watts is spot on with her performance, and the script is smoothly written without a single plothole or mistake. Samara, the vengeful ghost in this story, is one of the coolest villians I've ever heard of. Fantastic movie!
Some scary imagery throughout. I found it to be pretty frightening myself. While none of the acting truly great it's still impressive for a horror flick. Good for a scare.
It's a legitimately scary movie. The creepy child thing has been done to death, and it is annoying, but it's not enough to derail this movie.

52 Collections including 28 Collaborative and 24 Public