0 rankings

The Shack ()

Your Rating

Summary: A grieving man receives a mysterious, personal invitation to meet with God at a place called "The Shack."

Additional Information & Actions

More information at IMDb

Invalid Trailer
If you'd like, provide a new one!

RatingsRatings
FindFind
CollectionsCollections
StatsStats
loading Loading Products from Ebay
The Shack belongs to 1 collection
1. 2017 (private: sproost)

Browse the full list of collections
Show:
All Rankings | With Reviews
Order by:
TCI | Tier | Date Ranked | # Stars (Reviews)
Date User Score
77T4
Jun 23 sakaerka sakaerka
Jun 22 Red_Dawn_WJ
5T1
Yuck. I am very much a Christian but this film is horrendous. I'll go watch silence instead.
Jun 20 bma bma
Jun 16 ghost588
76T2
Jun 14 teddi teddi
39T1
Oooo I've already watched this, long time ago....... and it wasn't bad...and it's called What dreams may come!
Jun 02 orangezen orangezen
30T1
Not sure what to say...Christian propoganda aside, I found that I didn't care about the characters at all and was basically bored to tears. The two-hour plus runtime seemed like an eternity, my mind constantly screaming, "Is it over yet?!?!?!" Viewing with another, I had no choice but to endure this torment to the bitter end. I imagine many Christians might enjoy this, but as far as entertainment goes I'm not sure many non-Christians would find much here to enjoy.
Jun 01 moviegirl67 moviegirl67
100T10
Not for everyone, but if you like faith based films this is very good and from book to script, they did an excellent job !
May 31 daniel daniel
Apr 08 sellos sellos
49T1
Apr 04 Dunder74 Dunder74
6T5
oh, surprising...spot-on casting, a not-terribly redundant script and message, and pretty shit to look at...maybe there is a god
Mar 30 tinythedogg tinythedogg
90T10
Mar 26 MovieCrazy21
86T9
Mar 20 blitzkreig0 blitzkreig0
60T6
Mar 19 Matthew_Parkinson Matthew Parkinson (CineMarter)
10T1
The Shack is a movie that involves a man meeting the Trinity and ... doesn't even seem to care a whole lot. That about sums up the entire agonizingly long experience of watching the movie: it's something that should, theoretically, be very interesting, but in the end, it amounts to nothing more than a generated yawn. Sam Worthington ruins whatever his character had going for him, the dialogue further dulls an overlong and underdeveloped story, and the entire experience is excruciatingly boring. [Full Review]
Mar 10 MetaCritic2 MetaCritic2
32T1
Mar 05 chiphall72
62T4
Mar 04 Stewball Stewball
40T1
This is sort of a modern take on the Book of Job--why do bad things happen to good people? But instead of the Jobian God saying "It's none of your business" (paraphrased), here she/he says, "You misunderstand the mystery"--a reworking of the old saw, "God works in mysterious ways". From there on, it's hit and miss with some touching moments, and two or three really over-the-top absurdities as the story flits from flower to flower.
Mar 03 filmcricket