Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

1992
Horror

Rated 04 Jun 2017
Twin Peaks taking off the kid gloves, revealing these disgusting claw-like hands that you realise are yours and looking up into the mirror you see Bob cackling madly in the strobe light as David Bowie moonwalks by in the background. A tonally disorienting but emotionally effective clash of fear, nihilism, lust, love and impending doom that I can't imagine being as effective without the context of the series.
Like several Lynch movies, vastly underrated upon release. Mostly continues to be. Like BLUE VELVET, a question overhanging any analysis concerns the relation between ontological and psychoanalytic interpretations: in this case, this question is specifically about the meaning of "electricity". Superb imagery, sound, editing and writing, building to a very affecting denouement. Watching this in 1992 at the cinema (where it should first be seen), I knew back then all the idiot critics were wrong.
Unnecessary. Although it's nice to see all those great characters again, the movie adds very little to the already existing Twin Peaks canon, and to someone who's never seen the TV show it would be confusing. In other words, no one needs this. The movie is actually pretty good, but Lynch should've made a sequel to the final episode of the TV series instead of this.
Rated 12 Nov 2014
Manages to blend bizarre fantasy with brutally real domestic tragedy and comes out dignified instead of outrageous. This is Lynch at his absolute best. The degree of empathy it shows towards it's subject is shattering and makes the film both completely involving and almost unbearably tragic. This is significantly due to Sheryl Lee's devastating performance that raises to Falconettian levels of operatics. Badalamenti's score is also his best work which is really saying something.
Rated 07 Jun 2017
In brief moments - when the symbols combine like alchemy in your soul and summon those darkest parts of you - the most horrifying text Lynch has yet accomplished. The scene at the dinner table, when the simplest conversation builds to an unstoppable, all-encompassing malevolence that reveals everything by telling you nothing, is TP in concentrate. The film's only discernible flaw is that this alchemy is most potent if you're familiar with the ingredients - sites and characters - to begin with.
Rated 19 Jan 2009
There's something incredible about this movie. The first portion in the FBI office and in anti-Twin Peaks is a surreal and hilarious little adventure and then it cuts away to Laura Palmer. There's this foreboding, a darkness that swallows the film. It builds and builds until it finally releases at the end. It does a lot of things I can't forget.
Rated 09 Mar 2012
I was skeptical that after 29 episodes they could do justice to Laura's fateful last days. Sheryl Lee proved however that there was a lot more for her to reveal about Miss Palmer. Spellbinding performance which runs the full gamut. Fits very well with the season 2 finale. Vastly underrated and sorely overlooked even by self described Lynch/Peaks fans.
Rated 13 Nov 2018
I've seen it said how terrifying this film is, but I found it, more than anything, terribly sad. It's certainly much darker than the series typically was, almost as if to slap viewers in the face with the "reality" of Laura Palmer's tortured existence. For as sui generis as Lynch's entire MO is, I think his work on sound design is what puts more distance between him and any other filmmaker, living or dead.
Rated 19 Sep 2017
Just fuck my expectations up.
Rated 22 May 2017
Distillation of the darkest elements from the television series, and a shift in perspective which bestows a more complete understanding of the material in terms literal, symbolic, psychological, emotional. Now the viewer sees from within the belly of the beast, an immensely sad and upsetting portrait of despair, even more bizarre and god damn terrifying than previously fathomed. This film rattles me like few others.
Rated 19 May 2011
Lynch revisits the darker side of Twin Peaks in one of his most terrifying movie. A criminally underrated masterpiece.
Rated 19 Apr 2017
Lynch uses the movie to not only demystify the mythology of Twin Peaks and question its fans' voyeuristic tendencies, but also to return the story to its traumatic roots. The movie is the hauntingly real counterpart to the comforting dream world of the television show, with all the small-town warmth experienced through the eyes of Agent Cooper replaced by the brutality of Laura's existence. It's a film that asks a fanbase mostly attracted to escapist mystery to engage with living human trauma.
Rated 13 Oct 2016
For fans of the show only, as it spoils the mystery and has us playing clairvoyant rather than detective. We know that something terrible is fated to happen and are powerless to stop it (notice all the shots of clocks) - it has happened, it is happening again, it will continue happening, in the dark of future's past
Rated 20 Mar 2007
It's hard to rate Fire Walk With Me objectively because on so many levels this is a severely flawed film in its own right. It has weak acting and it's incoherent at times. That being said, however, if you're a fan of the incredible television series this show will shed a lot of light in to happenings that were secretive in the show itself. It's worth seeing but only truly recommendable to previous fans of the series.
Rated 15 Sep 2016
The series' uniquely disquieting nature becomes lost amid all the uncharacteristic violence, nudity and bad language; this stark change of tone strips the film of the quaint, soapy quality that initially made Twin Peaks so singular, compelling and endearing. Also, Lynch predominantly depicts events that fans will already be familiar with and still ultimately leaves even more questions unanswered. Ray Wise is excellent all the same.
Rated 14 Mar 2020
Only a soul as troubled as Laura Palmer would do blow directly before bed. Ray Wise is absolutely captivating here. I love the details like MIKE throwing Laura the ring at the end. She puts it on, dooming herself physically ("Don't make me do this!") but saving her soul from BOB. "You stole the corn! I had it canned over the store! And missed, the look on her face, when it was opened. There was, a stillness. Like the formica tabletop". MIKE's garmonbozia is repaid in a breathtaking final scene
Rated 31 Dec 2007
Enjoyable for the same reasons that Inland Empire is enjoyable. From the first scene where a brutal murder occurs and a TV is smashed (the most obtuse Lynch has ever been) you know it's got a mood far removed from the series. Sheryl Lee takes the focus and she does an admirable job, and Ray Wise is simply terrifying. But anytime it goes in to absolute fucked-up mode, with the black lodge, David Bowie, etc. is when you're getting something truly great.
Rated 31 Jan 2009
Do not watch this movie until you have seen the Twin Peaks pilot episode and every episode from Season One of Twin Peaks. Then, you will see what every person who rates this film doesn't see...the shocking and conclusive answer to every question ever raised by this, the greatest of all television dramas. Thank you so much David Lynch...you, my friend, are a genius.
Rated 22 Oct 2009
2nd (proper) viewing: I was wrong. It needs to be seen in a different way [Mark Kermode (BBC) will explain]. This IS one of the best (and most "beautiful") horrors I've seen. I also believe that the reason Lynch made this was to give a chance to Sheryl Lee [who in the series didn't have a place to "shine"] - watch it the second time just for her and You won't be dissapointed. Because it's so underrated, it's more discussed and "alive". Ps. the OST!!! Pps. maybe even better...than the series...:O
Rated 20 Jan 2012
Yes, it holds a different tone from the series... which is why it is great. Exposing the depressing life of Laura Palmer before her.murder, FWWM paints a detailed picture showing exactly why Laura Palmer was as troubled as she was. While it still provides more questions than answers, it is a cherished lost piece of the Twin Peaks mystery.
Rated 10 Aug 2012
the more i think about this movie the more i love it
Rated 23 Sep 2007
A highly stylised film that crawls under your skin and starts eating you out (I also could have just said: It's a Lynch movie). The ambience, the soundtrack and acting are great, but if you haven't seen the show I guess there are too many plotholes to make sense. But in this complete chaos, Lynch did what he had to do: He completely made me feel uncomfortable and horrified.
Rated 13 Jan 2008
The perfect ending to the best TV show ever.
Rated 01 Mar 2023
Reaches a sustained mania that I don't think Lynch has ever reached before/again. I loved it.
Rated 14 Dec 2008
Rewatched Oct 2022. Positively sings off the screen. How does he do it? Maybe one of best films of 90s, period
Rated 10 Jun 2009
Rounds it up, but is it necessary? I'd rather be without to be honest.
Rated 17 Sep 2009
Very disappointing for a fan of the TV series, as it tells us nothing we didn't already know, and denies us many of the best and most beloved characters (Audrey, Sheriff Truman, Deputy Hawk, Norma...) who could have had cameos. To rub salt in, the continuity is awful - everyone's hair is different, even a different actress in one major role! Getting to know Laura Palmer did not make up for these omissions. Plus, hardly any Dale Cooper, and the new agents were abandoned after 10 minutes! Swizz.
Rated 02 Aug 2010
Really not sure what to make of this movie, but that's not entirely unusual for David Lynch fare. Basically, it's a huge collection of everything that he wanted to include in the television show, but couldn't because, well, its TV. Graphic and visceral, it definitely has some stone cold classic Lynch visuals. However, some of the acting is preposterous, the story is jumbled and severely lacking cohesion as a whole. It really just doesn't come together fully as a film.
Rated 12 Jun 2014
Rewatched this one after my second viewing of the Twin Peaks series. The movie pales in comparison to both the series and most of Lynch's movies. Lynch's brilliance consists in his ability to suggest that underneath the clean surface of American suburbia, we may find something unspeakably horrifying. In Fire Walk with Me, however, this idea is presented without subtlety.
Rated 04 Nov 2010
Let's rock
Rated 21 Nov 2010
A real audio odyssey as well as being terrifying, but it's just such a mess compounded by MacLachlan distancing himself from the film to avoid being typecast. Lynch basically took a sledgehammer to the cutesy bucolic aspects of Twin Peaks and crafted a revisionist nightmare out of the shards, which we should all be able to appreciate.
Rated 06 May 2014
It was nice to see the events talked about in the series fleshed out, but it feels so different from the show that it was hard at times to get into. It makes sense, as it's dealing very specifically with a traumatized girl's downward spiral and is appropriately intense, dark, and horrifying, which the show had in flashes but was balanced out by much more charm and quirk. There was also more Standard Lynch Weirdness, giving it a bit more of the atmosphere of his other films. Weirdo flick, brah.
Rated 30 Dec 2010
The biggest amount of WAT concentrated in a film, ever. Watch the tv series before watching this one. Some scenes are in my top-10 "I need new underpants", and the sound effects also add to it.
Rated 24 Jan 2012
Lynch always gives a refreshing dose of originality, but this film doesn't really capture what the series did (series was phenomenal). I guess I was mostly disappointed that there wasn't more Cooper, but I felt I didn't really need to live through Laura Palmer's eyes since the series already did such a great job piecing it together.
Rated 08 Aug 2017
The first 30min don't register -- backstory for Teresa Banks, Bowie's scene --, but the rest is a nightmarish account of a woman's tragedy in words, eyes, gestures. Sheryl Lee is beyond description as the tormented girl who finally has the chance to fully be known -- a coke addict, troubled lover, self-destructive teen abused since childhood, finally confronting her fears with things she doesn't understand (why her father? Black Lodge? do I have to die to be free?). As we all know, she had to.
Rated 19 Jan 2013
Outside of the Lynch-ian atmosphere it provides, it fails at either giving satisfying closure to Twin Peaks or stand on its own feet as a stand-alone movie.
Rated 01 Mar 2007
Lynch doing his thing but unlike the TV show I just wasn't feeling it.
Rated 05 Jan 2020
Fire Walk With Me certainly doesn't carry the exact tone as the show, which is a little disappointing, but it does continue the story in important ways, giving us new ideas and material to roll around in our minds. Not to mention, some of the world building in this film alone, is fascinating. Lynch does a great job even if it's hard to compete.
Rated 17 Aug 2014
Absolutely astounding; Lynch's greatest film, and one of the most purely, viscerally emotional films ever made.
A phenomenal payoff for the show. Rather than tying up loose ends from the finale, Lynch goes back to the beginning of the story to explore all its darkest aspects. Revelations here change the context of the entire series. This is one of Lynch's strongest films, even if you haven't seen the TV version.
Rated 25 Feb 2024
A deep and grueling dive into the real fascinating mysteries and legends of the TP universe. Unlike most of S1 and S2 Lynch is allowed to limitlessly experiment with form to sketch the outlines of an intimate story but also a universe spanning myth, bulging with true feelings. The work raises questions that seem to stay stronger simply felt than put into words. Sheryl Lee gives a nothing short of legendary performance as Laura. My favorite Lynch movie i think.
Rated 24 Apr 2019
On paper this should have actually been right up my alley. I loved the Lynchian parts of Twin Peaks the most and this film definitely has that. However, too much is completely unexplained which makes some things feel rather random (like Bowie's character). I suspect the planned sequels would have shed more light on this, and I really do wish those sequels had been made. Because I believe this film would have been much better had that been the case.
Rated 24 Aug 2016
Feels like a much darker, stripped down version of early Twin Peaks. A lot of the more peripheral characters were cut, which means fewer pointless tangents, but I think this also comes at the expense of the levity and charm that really endeared us to it. Lynch's nightmarish portraits of the black lodge were a highlight of the series, and this ineffable dimension really penetrates the surface here. The scene where Jeffries (Bowie) reappears is the best, and the one that really lingers.
Rated 30 Oct 2007
I seem to remember a critic describing it as "the lights that you see right before the brain goes dead" and that's pretty accurate. It's a fascinating, alienating, kind of "bad"; the kind of "bad" only a true genius is capable of producing. But sad and transcendent, too. You'll be glad you've adopted it for your own once you get to that very last shot.
Rated 12 Sep 2008
Excellent work by Frost & Lynch. But before you are going to see that Movie take a look at the TV Show before, because after that Movie you know who killed Laura Palmer
Rated 05 Oct 2008
This is a beautiful film, though its subject matter is depressing, shocking, and heartbreaking. Nevertheless, the film maintains a wonderful surreal quality throughout.
Rated 15 Jul 2017
Very discomforting and very, very weird. Intense performances from Wise and Lee. And of course, even though it's a prequel, this should definitely not be watched before the first and second season of the show.
Rated 28 May 2009
Really like the tv-show, but this was a bit messy. I read that a lot of scenes were left out, which doesn't surprise me. Still, it's Lynch, and the sound design alone is enough to give me occasional goosebumps.
Rated 22 Oct 2022
Probably no one can better understand, love and show cinematically than Lynch the beauty and poison of female sexuality, the radical glory and danger of going all the way into the depth of desire, and (just as in Blue Velvet) the juxtaposition of the world of light and the world of darkness, the (necessary) existential tragedy of juggling on the borderline of two worlds with full awareness of their attraction and poison, and the difficulty for the tragedy to not end in self-destructive falling.
Rated 24 Aug 2009
Probably my fav Lynch film. Like all of Lynch's work, there is powerful emotional resonance in the imagery that offsets the lack of typical character development found in most American films. Although the film progresses at a slow pace, the ultimate payoff is one of heart-rending beauty.
Rated 08 Jan 2015
Nice psychotic Lynch dream about coming of age and sexual desires of Laura mixed with incest, stylized imagery, but still something is missing.
Rated 18 Jan 2010
Big fan of the television series, you really have to pay attention or you will be lost. I thought that Sheryl Lee was awesome in this. She showed so much emotion and did it so well. I like the idea of this showing Laura's last days and what she was going through. Well told story and a pretty good way to cap off the series.
Rated 12 Feb 2018
Lynch lobotomizes 'Twin Peaks' of most of its upbeat & slapstick humour for some refreshingly dark overtones. While perhaps not necessary to the series on narrative grounds, it was at least important in shifting its tone back towards Lynch & Frost's original vision.
Rated 17 Aug 2010
Supposedly ties up some loose endings of David Lynch's TV show but only leaves with other questions. Sheryl Lee is outstanding as Laura Palmer and the rest of the cast is quite amazing too. Suspenseful, sexy and extremely surreal--if you liked the TV show, don't miss this movie!
Rated 19 Oct 2010
"Fabulously color-coded to resemble a dream world, a purgatory consumed by the sadness of blues and the terror of reds." - Ed Gonzalez
Rated 18 Dec 2010
The "did you wash your hands before dinner"-scene, Leland's 'reveal' and Laura's psychological breakdown is some of the most intense stuff Lynch has ever filmed. Very, very creepy. The Twin Peaks universe is one of the most complex, all time masterpieces about incest and other evils of the world, and this prequel is the key to the Twin Peaks universe.
Rated 03 Apr 2014
By removing the humor and charm of Twin Peaks, David Lynch descends into the most disturbing depravity that lurks inside suburbia. Not only does it not answer any of the show's questions, but it leaves the viewer with more questions, and more potential material to fill our nightmares. A stunning and horrifying masterpiece.
Rated 24 Aug 2021
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me requires more than just a passing knowledge of the television show which will alienate some, likely even Lynch's biggest fans. For those with the requisite knowledge and can get past its unevenness, this film is a great addition to the Twin Peaks universe and one which works on many emotional levels. It's a bit surprising to me that Sheryl Lee didn't really become a bigger star because she is great in her expanded role as Laura Palmer.
Rated 16 Jun 2012
There's a Fish in the Percolater
Rated 17 Dec 2013
This film was better than most episodes of the show, but it wasn't a terribly satisfying end. I would rather have had it continue from where the show left off than be a prequel. It did shed some light on some stuff, but it still wasn't all that interesting. It was a real hindrance that not all the cast/characters returned or, if they did, it was in reduced roles. At least it had some nice, surrealist stuff going on.
Rated 17 Oct 2012
More Twin Peaks is definitely a good idea, even if it apparently raises more questions than it answers. There's no way that the film can possibly surpass the rich, contextual history of the show without stumbling on itself, so it wisely chooses to focus of the emotional aspect of the show's narrative history. The additional imagery from The Black Lodge, as tantalizingly incomplete as it is, is also invaluable for understanding more of the deeply mysterious undercurrents of the show.
Rated 22 Nov 2012
An adequate, but somewhat disappointing finale to one of the all time great TV series.
Rated 03 Dec 2012
David Lynch doing an account in the life of the average teen. Sort of. Has something really exciting about it.
Rated 11 Aug 2013
Although it feels reliant on the TV show (and non-existent sequels) to entirely make sense, that's forgivable since not making sense is the film's strength -- it adds to Lynch's most stylistic film since his debut and the skewed narrative in this adaptation makes this all the more fun. Besides, the story of Laura Palmer's week-long descent into hell is explored in a (reasonably coherent) brilliant nightmarish fashion that whets my appetite for watching the show again.
Rated 04 Aug 2017
The prequel to one of the best TV shows ever. The weird parts are even weirder and because there are almost no funny/quirky scenes the movie is relentlessly dark. It's still a very interesting movie that brings a lot of new aspects to the mystery. Even though it is a prequel you should absolutly not watch it before the first two seasons of theTV show because it contains several spoilers and you will understand even less. And we are definetly not talking about Judy.
Rated 24 Jan 2007
A bold film from Lynch who refused to play it safe and deliver what the fans wanted and instead created a disturbing film which nevertheless provides a satisfactory ending to Laura Palmer. It can also be viewed without any supernatural elements which makes the story even darker. With my recent re-watch the film felt a bit more disjointed / uneven than previously and it was evident that it was hurt by heavy editing or Lynch trying to tell too many stories before finding the heart of the film.
Rated 20 Mar 2007
Movies that tie up cult shows categorically suck; further, they always reek of merchandise tie-ins and contractual obligations. Cynical crap by a director who is as far from cynical or crap as you can get. Everyone ignored it for a reason.
Rated 18 Oct 2015
This is very much Lynch and Twin Peaks, though darker and more focused. That's not always good, but for the most part it works very well, and is certainly a more cohesive experience than the series which is sprawling with characters and plot threads. Sheryl Lee puts in a great performance and the atmosphere does the rest.
Rated 27 May 2017
Some will find Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me too dark and lengthy, yet David Lynch's surreal vision of Laura Palmer on the edge of death expands upon the series mythology to such a degree that it is fascinating to watch.
It has been some time since I saw the TV series, and I think I might have got a bit more out of this if my recall was a bit fresher - there is a fair bit of assumed knowledge. This is good, though, and despite some rather confusing moments works well as a portrait of a struggling young woman and a glimpse into the dark, supernatural elements that pervaded the TV series. It's actually quite affecting in parts, and it really gives the senses a workout. Made me want to rewatch the TV show(s).
Rated 20 Aug 2007
From the time Lynch actually made a little sense still. Twin Peaks atmosphere: Badalamenti music and northern scenery.
Rated 20 Aug 2007
Prequel movie to Twin Peaks TV show. Explains a few things, but is just above OK.
Rated 10 May 2008
Sheryl Lee can't act, but Lynch drags it out from being a bad film. Misses the comedic touches of the TV show and suffers from not enough Coop.
Rated 10 Jun 2008
A dark and abused underbelly hinted at in the series. The unreality seeping into it all functions as metaphor and analogy, but I suspect that, as Dante may have believed in a literal hell, so Lynch may believe in a spirit world bleeding into human existence, not just in some external location like the Black Lodge as in the series, but everywhere and always, as here, and yes above a convenience store. His Hinduism-influenced spiritualism hardly seems a trendy or momentary affectation, after all.
Rated 28 Dec 2008
I loved the TV show, and I did really like this. The change of actresses who played Donna really threw me. But Ray Wise is always a joy. I have a David Lynch shaped hole in my heart, so I really enjoy just about anything he does, and this is no exception.
Rated 30 Dec 2008
Wha???
Rated 06 Jan 2009
A dark, scary, tense yet sometimes amusing supplement to the series. It's not up there with Lynch's best work but it's still a nice add-on to Twin Peaks.
Rated 01 Oct 2018
Started this by accident trying to stream S1: Episode 1 - and didn't stop. Oops. Thank you Lynch
Rated 11 Apr 2020
24.07.2020 CKM - İkinci izleyiş
Rated 30 Jun 2009
Not bad, just strangely amateurish and blandly shot - especially compared to Lynch's following, masterful Lost Highway.
Rated 21 Jul 2018
Twin Peaks works because of how every plot thread twists and intersects with each other through all the hints Laura left behind, with Cooper meticulously reconstructing Laura's final days at the center of it all. So it's really weird to have a movie that directly spells out those final days for us. But despite all that, Laura's story is every bit as intricate and captivating as the original series. Garmonbozia/10
Rated 14 Dec 2009
Classic Lynch -- this one doesn't disappoint -- a good Lynch production to watch if you're unfamiliar with any of his other work. This one is more 'straightforward' than say 'Eraserhead' or 'Lost Highway.'
Rated 19 Oct 2022
Wretched film.
Rated 25 Sep 2010
This is one of those films you can't really appreciate on the first watch, though that's mostly held true for most of Lynch's work (for me). I have a feeling I'll fall madly in love the next time I see this. In the meantime I'll wish upon a dying star we'll get at least a DVD release of the full cut that pissed Cannes off.
Rated 27 Sep 2010
I saw it in the movie theater when it came out and while it's all a blur now, it was all a blur then as well.
Rated 11 Oct 2010
After adoring Twin Peaks season 3 and going back to watch the original series this movie has deepened significantly for me. The way that it expands the lore of Twin Peaks (which I have become obsessed with recently; somehow, the more you think about it, the more interesting it gets) while also offering a terrifying, gripping descent into madness is really something special. I love David Lynch. I love Twin Peaks. I need more.
Rated 24 May 2017
A rewatch.
Rated 19 Dec 2010
Atmosphere wise, it's different from the TV show, but it answers a few questions while also raising a bunch of new ones.
Rated 11 Jun 2022
It's not THAT weird... (cue "oh, yes it is!"). I thought it was going to be completely off the wall and impenetrable, but I actually felt like it acted as an interesting and somewhat enlightening [fake] coda (or maybe "Da Capo" would be more precise?). But yes... while the film stands on its own, more or less, if you were to dive straight into it without the series as a run-up, I can imagine it being a bit much.
Rated 07 Jul 2011
Lynch's unique mastery of sound and image is evident and although "Twin Peaks" is one of his weaker efforts, if you allow yourself (and you really should) to be immersed in this peculiar, sensuous and scary universe, a truly singular experience awaits you. Although the film does drag in spots and the incoherence can be frustrating, there are too many great scenes to dismiss this hallucinatory gem -such as a prolonged visit to a night club or a murder at a deserted train wagon.
Rated 14 Jul 2011
Fans of the series will likely be restless waiting through all of the events of Laura's life that were already explained on the show to see the new content the film has to offer. Exceptional performances by Sheryl Lee and Ray Wise make that wait more bearable, and the film is worth seeing for the great dinner scene and Leland's encounter with the One Armed Man.
Rated 25 Apr 2024
One of my favourite movies of all time and an essential piece in the TWIN PEAKS puzzle that gets more disturbing, devastating and horrifying, yet also more beautiful every time I revisit it. It's truly wonderful that now, more than thirty years after its release, everyone seems to have greater appreciation for its bizarre and otherworldly brilliance.
Rated 26 Oct 2014
Fucking BOB. I first watched this shit as a child, for God's sake.
Rated 08 Feb 2014
leaves you high and dry of what could have been but gives clarity on who laura palmer was.
Rated 21 Apr 2024
(Extended Blue Rose Cut fan-edit) very sad. the scene where she has to try to go to school the next day stuck with me.
Rated 21 Jul 2012
There is almost no point watching this unless you're coming straight from the series.
Rated 30 Jul 2012
I avoided this for years, waiting for the TPs2 dvd release and re-watch. It was worth the wait, especially as a companion piece to the diary book.
Rated 07 Aug 2017
I had rated this 65/100 previously but upon revisiting my opinion, I've discovered I can't remember a single thing about the movie, so it must ultimately be considered a failure.
Rated 08 Apr 2020
cocaine's a helluva drug
Rated 09 Mar 2013
lynch her zaman yapıyı çok iyi kurar. kendi dünyasını yaratır. fakat twin peaks da bir kaç eksik kısım var gibi. ucu açık kalmış bazı bölümlerin ve bunlar hikayenin gidişatı için önemli. fakat lynch ne derse o olur. vaad ettiği her şeyi veriyor. geriyor, heyecanldırıyor, meraklandırıyor ve sarsıyor. lynch rocks!