Visitor-Q
We weren't able to find any streaming offers for Visitor Q
Visitor Q

Ratings and reviews:

Visitor Q

2001
Comedy, Drama
Takeshi Miike at his most... depraved and bizarre, and THAT is saying something. Still, however, a powerful film with some incredible performances. Watch and be amazed at how just about any family can rediscover functionality... in some form. Not for the feint-hearted or those who are prudish about things like lactation and necrophilia.
A Takashi Miike filme about family values. The blackest of humor. Like a pungent cheese only recommended to the hardcore.
Probably my favorite children's film.
excretainment
a very good movie from T. Miike (better than his last works ..), if you like it you will probably like "crazy family" by Sogo Ichii & "Sitcom" by Francois Ozon...
Miike is all about instilling good wholesome family values.
So many crazy ideas in just one movie! Mr. Miike, I'm impressed!
Terrific, one of Miike's best work. There are some really heavy moments.
Ruthlessly satiric life-affirming nightmare with some of today's horrors. The rest is just for the fun.
I don't even know.
Wow. Re-watched this again the other day. This is what cinema is about, just brilliant...ground breaking, sexually provoking, great acting with a wonderful quirky story. Overall a breath of fresh air, Hollywood and the sheep that follow can never have anything on films that challenge like this. This is cinema. A must see!
tum abartili, ariza, tabu durumlari bir japon ailesi uzerinden anlatarak toplumu kendisiyle yuzlestirmek isteyen miike, bir yabanciyla bu aileyi kesistirir ve ailenin kendini yeniden kesfetmesine yardimci olur. aile fertlerinin iliskilerinde gercekciligi ve rasyonelligi koruyarak absurd ve acimasiz kara mizahiyla bir toplumsal taslama yaratir. limitleri zorlayan, derdini en provakatif sekilde anlatan hardcore bir film. ara ara giren nefis muzigi olmasa izleyici kalp krizi-kismi felc gecirebilir.
Takashi Miike's twisted documentary style fable about the power of motherhood saving a horribly dysfunctional family. It's a feverish and blackly funny vision of incest, necrophilia, scat, drug abuse and murder that somehow gets washed away a deluge of purifying mother's milk. Who is the mysterious Visitor Q and what does he represent? Beyond being the catalyst of the mother's empowerment, I haven't the faintest idea. A lactation fetishists wet dream.
My fourth Miike and so far his W-L record is 1-2-1 (Audition is the tie) so I have to say I don't think I really like him, but his stuff is so immensely different from anything I have seen that I will probably watch more of his stuff. This movie though, is more of a bore than a shocker, with only its complete and utter derangement to keep me from dismissing it completely and giving it a lower score.
VERY FUNNY. It's a parody of Reality Television, and shows the importance of family. I really like the way this movie was put together and how everything fell into place. I have told all my friends about this movie, it is really good. (Though it can be disturbing if you're not prepared)
Very bizarre film and offensive to the point that it's comedic. That's okay, because that was intentional.
I started questioning the point of this by the second lactation scene.
incest,drugs,violence, absurdity, adultery, homicide/necrophilia, shit, milk, and after all, a happy family...
Made me feel really uncomfortable. The way it was shot definitely improved the disturbing vibe of the film. Felt like it was trying really hard to be shocking.
disturbing, haunting, offensive, funny, nasty, absurd, interesting and the list could go on. this is one of those movies that let's you feel a lot of extremes and leaves you with your feelings without telling you what to do with them. Is this movie good or bad? I really could'nt tell you. Was it interesting and worth my time? I think so. It feels like a very VERY dark comedy that works as a metaphore for.. something. Note: it was discusting!
Disturbing. So what?
From the start i knew i loved this movie and the icing on the cake was when he fucked a dead chick and got shit on. The erotic lactating scenes are my all time favorite scenes involving dairy products in a movie.
eşle, sevgiliyle falan izlenmemeliymiş. oturduğumuz yerde birbirimize yabancılaştık yemin ediyorum. Miike'den ağır bir taşlama. çok çok ağır. yine çok cesur, yine çok özgün.
It's fairly obvious and uninspired social commentary, but fuck if Miike doesn't know how to make a movie. He almost got me with the corpse shitting mid-rape, but I hung in there.
Miike at his most depraved, "Visitor Q" is equal parts disgusting, crazy and entertaining.