2005
Romance
This outrageous comedy stars Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson as divorce mediators and lifelong friends who have never met a wedding they couldn't get themselves into. (New Line Cinema)

2005
Romance

Rated 28 Aug 2009
Wedding Crashers is a cleverly made movie. Although at the surface the movie may seem shallow because of the way Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson crash weddings, it is a very appealing movie because of the twist put on the movie to turn it into a romantic comedy. The movie is a great and provides many laughs and surprise twists.
Rated 17 Jul 2019
Sometimes a movie just rubs you the wrong way(My Fair Lady is a prime example) and this one gave me a sensual massage with sandpaper. I hate Owen Wilson's character. I refute his growth as an individual. He is after one thing and that doesn't change. It was a cop-out to make Bradley Cooper's character a douchebag although if you've already cast Bradley Cooper... In all seriousness though I hate this movie (and My Fair Lady too).
Rated 02 May 2007
For about 20 minutes, I thought this movie might actually represent a little subversive dig at masculinity and cultural excess. Then the eponymous wedding crashing stopped, and everything went downhill. Doesn't seem to realize its characters were interesting only so long as they were irredeemable.
Rated 17 Feb 2007
Enjoyable movie about 2 guys who love pounding vag.
Rated 18 Nov 2008
The first hour was very good with those 2 funny guys searching women for love at weddings but then the story was not so intresting anymore. After all it's a decent movie.
Rated 04 Feb 2007
Couldn't see what everyone sees in this film. It has some funny moments but that's it. And the last half hour was horrid.
Rated 24 Feb 2007
look I'm hang-gliding take a good picture AHHHH I'M DEAD
Rated 09 Apr 2009
Vaughn, where hast thou escaped to?
Rated 15 Jan 2011
misogynistic shit. 'Lets end on a shot of a huge cock. Hell Yeah!'
Rated 04 May 2011
Good Movie
Rated 27 Aug 2010
Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn team up to make Wedding Crashers one of the best movies of the new decade. A great idea and even a better job making the movie. I will always remember the witty comments, awkward moments, and a whole lot of partying for this movie.
Rated 30 Jun 2008
Will Ferrell as Chaz friggin funny as hell.
Rated 27 Sep 2013
Good humor and well played roles by Owen and Vince.
From beginning to middle, it's a laugh riot, and after that, it turns into a charming romantic comedy. Wedding Crashers is a great buddy film that proves how well the members of the "Frat Pack" can work in different pairs. Wilson and Vaughn are completely charismatic throughout, and though it may switch tracks very quickly, this film is still a winner. Awesome!
The first half is really funny, then it turns into a bad romantic comedy and falls flat.
This could be Dodgeball, Meet the Parents, Zoolander, Anchorman, they're all interchangeable and all reasonably good but nothing special.
Rated 14 Feb 2008
If you don't like thinking, this might be for you.
It's on the overrated side, of that I'm positive. Vince Vaughn playing a fast-talking wiseacre? Never seen that before. Owen Wilson paying a witty yet sensitive golden boy? How original! What's that you say? Christopher Walken playing the same character again? Sign me up! And as an added bonus, we get Will Farrell typecast an over-the-top caricature! YES! OK, you win. Despite all that, I laughed a whole lot. Damn you, Hollywood.
Had a lot of promise, but made too much use of cliche and tired unbelievable situations.
Rated 19 Mar 2007
The biggest comedy of 2005 for good reason, while not quite "The 40-Year-Old Virgin." Vince Vaughn could've been nominated for Best Supporting Actor here. He and Wilson deliver one heck of a comedy worth remembering.
Pretty funny, but the last half hour is so bad, and the overall plot is totally ridiculous.
Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn are great as a pair of lothario buddies. Their chemistry is what makes this movie. What's great is that there are plenty of lowbrow gut-busting laughs in the first-third, general chuckles through the second third, and then the last third of the movie is a sweet and kind of tender movie. A great R comedy.
Rated 08 Sep 2007
Good. Wilson and Vaughn play best friends who con their way into wedding receptions to get easy dates (lays!?!?) but fall in love with a pair of sisters when they crash a US Secretary's daughter's wedding.
Rated 16 May 2008
The first half of the film is just great. Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson play off each other perfectly. The latter half turns into a romance with glimpses of first half comedy. It's such a shift in direction and if you're not into romance that can present a bit of a problem but there are enough of those tidbits to keep you entertained, such as the gay son finger kissing Vince Vaughn. Will Ferrell is notable because small role is hilarious. Overall it's good if you like mature, dirty comedies.
Rated 08 May 2008
Strong first half, terrible second half.
Rated 05 Apr 2007
Suprisingly little of this movie takes place at a wedding, and it has a few laughs, but not start-to-finish. The obscenely formulaic second half is neither romantic nor comedic, just tired.
Rated 14 Mar 2008
The movie that showed R-rated comedies were still viable. By itself, the script is just a witty but formulaic rom-com date flick that drags way too long. Vaughn makes it something more, giving one of the top comedic performances in recent years. Wilson is the straight-man, and Walken, given little to work with, seems to be playing a bad caricature of himself. Will Ferrell shows up as a pinch-hitter, and admittedly, he is funny. The problem is the movie should have already ended by then.
A step up from Old School as far as ribald comedy goes. The melodrama in the last act is too damn much, but the two leads have superb chemistry and likable comedic energy together.
Classic Vince Vaughn. Owen Wilson continues to prove his comedic prowess.
Rated 04 Jan 2007
Takes a wrong turn with the melodrama, but for the most part it's really damn funny.
Rated 26 Jan 2010
One great big formulaic, unfunny cliche. I fucking hate this movie.
Rated 29 Sep 2008
I really WANTED to like this, but turned it off a qurter of the way through
Rated 18 Sep 2009
First 30 mins or so was potentially great; too bad it became a by-the-book romantic comedy after that.
Rated 17 Jan 2007
Lame and predictable. The few good laughs get lost in a sea of tired gags, stock characters, and rom-com clichés.
It has it's flaws, but in general it's a very solid comedy. Vaughn and Owen make a great comedy team.
Rated 24 Nov 2007
Extremely overrated comedy that should've been a lot funnier. The source material is extremely ripe for comedy and somehow, it becomes a vast waste of talent.
Sort of stupid premise that's saved by Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson's impeccable chemistry. Decent comedy that's well worth a watch.
Better than I expected. Vaughn and Wilson have good chemistry, and it did make me laugh a fair bit. It is overlong, though, and a lot of the jokes didn't hold up as well on second viewing. Plus the gay brother character was in pretty poor taste.
Rated 06 Jun 2009
isla fisher is hot
Rated 26 Nov 2007
Great comedy...even though it seemed the writters didn't seem to know exactly how to wrap this movie up. It meandered around for 30 minutes until it came to a screaching halt and credits rolled.
HOT VINCE VAUGHN!
Rated 12 Feb 2009
One of the best not-really-good movies I've ever seen. Funny as hell.
Rated 24 Sep 2015
Decent comedy. Some very funny scenes. But the main characters were losers and that hurt the movie.
Rated 20 Jul 2009
A lot of cliché, a lot of jokes. Depends on your taste. Not bad, not great movie either.
Rated 16 Apr 2007
I've never seen a movie which was a guy movie for the first half, then a chick flick at the end. I hate mushy rom-coms, but the first half was excellent.
Sadly, I was very disapointed.
Rated 24 Feb 2010
I don't think Vince Vaughn shouldn't be a main character.
Rated 22 May 2012
Wedding Crashers is a good, not great comedy with a real heart and enough enjoyable moments to make it worth watching. It's not great because it's far too long, contains a bunch of unnecessary and pointless scenes, and is as clichéd as your average romantic comedy. But it has interesting characters and has enough going on to distract you from those detractors for long enough to have a good time. It's also kind of funny, especially if you're a fan of either of the two lead actors.
Would be funnier if it was shorter. The leads have great chemistry.
Good flick...but uneven. More fun than I thought it'd be...still prefer to see 40 Year Old Virgin or Old School over this one.
Rated 06 Aug 2010
The artist was kinda funny.
Rated 07 Oct 2008
Simply put: Did not find it funny at all. Predictable stereotypical frat boy humor.
Rated 04 May 2014
This movie has Vince Vaughn.
Funny al the way through. Doesn't slow down on laughs the last 1/2 hr like most comedies. Vaughan is hilarious
Rated 27 Jan 2012
Vaughn and Wislon are lovable characters, and the premise is fun. Some of the secondary characters are a bit too over the top and don't seem to ring true, but it's enjoyable overall.
Very enjoyable fun. The only actor I currently like more than Vince Vaughn is Owen Wilson. The two together (with a healthy dose of Will Farrell) is a recipe for laughs. God...Im actually beginning to sound like a real CRITIC! A bad one, though.
Rated 15 Aug 2015
Wedding Crashers has so many famous jokes and one-liners that this movie is a comedy treasure. The outlandish premise of this movie is really just a backdrop to a warmhearted unconventional love story. The duo of Vaughn and Wilson that appeared in so many early 2000 comedy moves really did a great job with this movie and, in doing so, moved raunchy comedy forward. Christopher Walken was a good addition but I wanted him to flex him comedic muscles a little more. Owen Wilson is terrible, always.
Rated 12 Sep 2007
Not bad, but not all that good either. Vince Vaugn is hillarious, but he always is.
Rated 30 Aug 2009
Hilarious
Good crued humor. Wilson & Vaughn are a great pair in this movie. The disney-like villan was a little silly though.
Rated 02 Jun 2007
The sooner Owen Wilson realizes he's about as funny as dental floss, the sooner Hollywood can start making better comedies. Vince Vaughn's worth a laugh, though.
Rated 29 Apr 2008
You have to go a long way to beat Vince Vaughn's line about having to go "ice his balls and spit up blood".
Rated 18 Dec 2016
Funny, decent storyline.
Rated 04 Aug 2009
Decent comedy, but altogether lacking. Both the leads are quite charismatic and funny in their own way, but the characters' transformation sucks.
Rated 19 Jan 2013
"Hip" actors: Check. Nudity: Check. Box office hit: Check.
It makes one wish that the clones of Wilson and Vaughn would "crash" their own movie, if only to return it to being the lively and fun escapist entertainment it should always have been from inception.
Rated 26 Aug 2010
The movie Wedding Crashers is a perfect example of poking jokes at what people do in real life. Men do go to weddings just so sleep with women. Men do lie to women so that they can get in their pants. Basically the summary of this movie should be men are asses. End of story.
Rated 17 Jun 2009
Will Ferrell steals the whole movie with his part in the end. Before that it isn't half bad, I have to say.
Some people say "Awesome!" I'm going to have to go with, "Ya not bad".
Rated 23 Dec 2013
Wedding Crashers is both raunchy and sweet, and features top-notch comic performances from Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson.
Rated 09 Jul 2009
Hilarious first half, starts going off the rails in the second half. Walken is great, and Ferrell's cameo is funny.
Rated 08 Dec 2020
I usually don't mind trashy comedies, but the first night at the house kind of lost me and I had trouble getting back into it. The base idea was interesting but yeah.
Rated 10 Jan 2010
I can't remember a single thing Walken says or does in this, what the hell. Somewhat interesting culturally for the gay panic jokes, which within a few short years would be considered unacceptable.
Rated 29 May 2007
Uproarious dirty comedy, full of amusing characters, fake tits and laughs.
Rated 04 Jun 2008
So brilliant and hilarious. The theatrical version is the best. :D
Funny as hell but I'm a bit worn on it due to being in college and having everyone with a penis recite lines 50 times a day.
Rated 03 Sep 2011
I've seen much better. On second though, it kinda sucks. Side note: does anyone think Isla Fisher look kinda like Amy Adams?
i was amused, but the ending was terrible.
Rated 06 Aug 2008
Água com açúcar.
Rated 13 Oct 2010
Very funny and non stop laughs
Rated 17 Aug 2007
First hour is hilarious. But really, really runs out of steam. Funeral crashing was not necessary (and not funny).
A MAN'S MAN'S MOVIE
Rated 15 May 2008
Vince Vaughn is hilarious. Owen Wilson is not.
Rated 11 May 2009
A really funny comedy.
Another average comedy with some high moments. Good for a one shot.
Rated 22 Sep 2010
More average 2000's comedy.
Rated 01 Jun 2008
A simple comedy that take to much to the sexual side of comedies.. for a rain afternoon without a better thing to do, it would be good.
Rated 26 May 2012
The crazy girl with red hair that wants sex all the time is so hot in this movie.
pretty funny and there is boobs in it too
Rated 22 Sep 2007
Entertaining, but in a way that makes me feel vaguely guilty for reasons I don't understand and am fearful of exploring. I realized that giving a film a lower rating due to my own issues is unfair, but you'll get over it.
Funny and a great combination of Wilson and Vaughn. More funny than 40 year old virgin.
Rated 29 Jun 2008
Once again, the standard comedy movie formula prevails. Quite good for a simple laugh, but the plot line and message of the movie are essentially missing.
Yet another movie with poor writing and a hackneyed plot, but this one is carried by the wit of Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughan. A bit long, but the humor generally snaps, even when we don't really believe it.
Rated 28 Feb 2014
There was some funny moments in the beginning when they were still crashing weddings. The melodramatic second part went out of the map and was way less funny.
Rated 15 Oct 2008
I don't really like it, but I did laugh at some parts.
Rated 15 Oct 2008
Pure garbage.
Rated 31 Oct 2007
A funny and amusing movie, but nothing all too memorable.
Rated 09 Jun 2009
"Wedding Crashers" is certainly some kind of accident.
Rated 25 Jun 2007
I couldn't even tell that it was suppose to be a comedy, none the less found it funny.