TCI not showing anymore

Wondering how Criticker works, or have a question that doesn't seem to fit under requests or bugs?
MmzHrrdb
Your TCI: na

TCI not showing anymore

Post by MmzHrrdb »

As of last week my best TCI is showing 'No TCI' with the following reason being displayed in the user's profile page:

It is not possible to generate TCIs with this account, either because it doesn't have enough breadth in ratings, or by special request.

I know he didn't disable it by special request, and he can still see my TCI, so I'm wondering what's going on. Could it be because his lowest tier is T2 instead of T1?

afx237vi
810 Ratings

Re: TCI not showing anymore

Post by afx237vi »

How many films do you have in common? It needs to be a minimum of ten percent of your own total in order to generate a TCI.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

afx237vi wrote:How many films do you have in common? It needs to be a minimum of ten percent of your own total in order to generate a TCI.

We have 868 in common, so that can't be the problem either..

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Anyone? mpowell? wondering what's wrong here :(

edkrak
3745 Ratings

Post by edkrak »

How many different tiers does he/she have? Because I can see that you have only 4, if your TCI also doesn't have many it might cause all kinds of problems.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

The other one only has 3 tiers

edkrak
3745 Ratings

Post by edkrak »

So there's nothing unusual about that. I don't have TCI with 3-tier guys either.

td888
3955 Ratings

Post by td888 »

TCI = taste compability index. The lower this number for another user, the more his or her tastes matches yours. For movies that is...