Film Submissions

Wondering how Criticker works, or have a question that doesn't seem to fit under requests or bugs?
le mami
1641 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Film Submissions

Post by le mami »

i have two little tiny questions for dear admins
where did film submissions part go on our profile page ? and
i am wondering why approval process of movies has began too long ?

MmzHrrdb

Re: Film Submissions

Post by MmzHrrdb »

im going to assume the deplay has to do with the recently added shows to the site. i can only imagine how many they have on queue ....

le mami
1641 Ratings

Post by le mami »

Psylunne wrote:im going to assume the deplay has to do with the recently added shows to the site. i can only imagine how many they have on queue ....

you're right about it but the other question is still unclear. why did they remove "film submissions" ( which we can see our film submissions with that ) on our profile

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

le mami wrote:
Psylunne wrote:im going to assume the deplay has to do with the recently added shows to the site. i can only imagine how many they have on queue ....

you're right about it but the other question is still unclear. why did they remove "film submissions" ( which we can see our film submissions with that ) on our profile

hum, i can´t see our submissions and changes in my profile. for example, i added a poster to "Hinterland" and added movies and shows and i can´t see what i added . i think i used to see that somewhere....

ehk2
8467 Ratings

Post by ehk2 »

go to 'all my rankings', choose 'submitted films' list among collections on the left

MacSwell
2706 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

I messaged the admin a while ago about this, got a reply saying they're working on it. Hopefully it'll be back soon.